PDA

View Full Version : NUMBER ONE way to get inside of a females panties

Draz
04-27-2016, 07:17 PM
I'll share this secret with you all. Only because I love my brothers. It's worked 100% of the time for me.

Whenever you're in the talking stage, you exchange the "tell me about you", somewhere along the lines whether beginning, middle or end, incorporate that you love kids.

If you didn't win her heart and get her moist, you're extremely ugly and may God be with you.

:cheers:

WindmiLL
04-27-2016, 07:29 PM
+ this

https://fimgs.net/images/perfume/nd.5521.jpg

Draz
04-27-2016, 07:30 PM
+ this

https://fimgs.net/images/perfume/nd.5521.jpg
:cheers: LOVE LOVE LOVE their line of cologne. My GOD.

Riddler
04-27-2016, 07:48 PM
For me?

It's all about the approach/first impression...

F*ck that up.... and you might as well give up.

http://www.top10de.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Swingers.jpg

As long as I act like the guy on the right, and not the guy on the left...

then I'm usually home free.

Draz
04-27-2016, 07:51 PM
For me?

It's all about the approach/first impression...

F*ck that up.... and you might as well give up.

http://www.top10de.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Swingers.jpg

As long as I act like the guy on the right, and not the guy on the left...

then I'm usually home free.

Guy on the right is basically what I am. I mean, the whole, "I like kids" thing has been a bonus for me. I just thought for people who haven't used key lines to get a connection from a female should try it.

I fcking hate kids bruh, I'm just tryna fck

Nilocon165
04-27-2016, 07:56 PM
Guy on the right is basically what I am. I mean, the whole, "I like kids" thing has been a bonus for me. I just thought for people who haven't used key lines to get a connection from a female should try it.

I fcking hate kids bruh, I'm just tryna fck
Do kids ever just stare at you as you walk by and you just wanna go up and slap them in the face

Thunderfan86
04-27-2016, 07:58 PM
Hey Draz, got anymore pics or videos to share with us? I think we need some eye candy

Draz
04-27-2016, 07:59 PM
Do kids ever just stare at you as you walk by and you just wanna go up and slap them in the face
Hell yeah. I just wanna round house kick those little fckers

Nilocon165
04-27-2016, 08:12 PM
Hell yeah. I just wanna round house kick those little fckers
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjI0uPkhbDMAhUKQiYKHerBDSoQjRwIBw&url=%2Furl%3Fsa%3Di%26rct%3Dj%26q%3D%26esrc%3Ds%26 source%3Dimages%26cd%3D%26cad%3Drja%26uact%3D8%26v ed%3D0ahUKEwjI0uPkhbDMAhUKQiYKHerBDSoQjRwIBw%26url %3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.funnyism.com%252Fi%252Ff unnypics%252Fbabypunt%26psig%3DAFQjCNG2cZnw5JGCVne Wgb1tU9q9kjvpeA%26ust%3D1461888661140000&psig=AFQjCNG2cZnw5JGCVneWgb1tU9q9kjvpeA&ust=1461888661140000

Draz
04-27-2016, 08:17 PM
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjI0uPkhbDMAhUKQiYKHerBDSoQjRwIBw&url=%2Furl%3Fsa%3Di%26rct%3Dj%26q%3D%26esrc%3Ds%26 source%3Dimages%26cd%3D%26cad%3Drja%26uact%3D8%26v ed%3D0ahUKEwjI0uPkhbDMAhUKQiYKHerBDSoQjRwIBw%26url %3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.funnyism.com%252Fi%252Ff unnypics%252Fbabypunt%26psig%3DAFQjCNG2cZnw5JGCVne Wgb1tU9q9kjvpeA%26ust%3D1461888661140000&psig=AFQjCNG2cZnw5JGCVneWgb1tU9q9kjvpeA&ust=1461888661140000
:roll: :roll:

CuterThanRubio
04-27-2016, 08:49 PM
Not sure if I would recommend this advice.

I've had disagreements over the subject and it wasn't a deal breaker.

Keeping it real seems to work better based on what I've experienced, putting on an act is for lames who like letting women take control.

+I think it's pretty obvious to most people here that you aren't pulling girls because you lied about your love of children lol, you have that young Ricky Martin swag, you could say just about anything once you have them entranced.

Don't mislead the people!

Nilocon165
04-27-2016, 08:54 PM

Keeping it real seems to work better based on what I've experienced, putting on an act is for lames who like letting women take control.

+I think it's pretty obvious to most people here that you aren't pulling girls because you lied about your love of children lol, you have that young Ricky Martin swag, you could say just about anything once you have them entranced.

you soft

Draz
04-27-2016, 08:55 PM

I'm talking about getting some poon for a one night stand not wifeing some chick up long term or even short term at this case

CuterThanRubio
04-27-2016, 08:56 PM
Soft

Explain.

Pretending to like certain things in order to win a woman's affection is soft.

Remaining true to your core values is more important than anything else, and if you aren't an ugly slob with zero charisma it shouldn't interfere with your ability to get laid (oops, sorry dude, It's not my fault you were cursed with poor genetics, please don't dare baiting me in the future).

Nilocon165
04-27-2016, 08:56 PM
Explain.

Pretending to like certain things in order to win a woman's affection is soft.

Remaining true to your core values is more important than anything else, and if you aren't an ugly slob with zero charisma it shouldn't interfere with your ability to get laid (oops, sorry dude, It's not my fault you were cursed with poor genetics, please don't dare baiting me in the future).
I was kidding chill

CuterThanRubio
04-27-2016, 08:58 PM
I'm talking about getting some poon for a one night stand not wifeing some chick up long term or even short term at this case

I understood that very clearly.

Lying is not apart of my arsenal, or any man who truly doesn't give a fvck's.

Plus, mentioning kids seems unnecessary if you are only planning on a short term experience.

CuterThanRubio
04-27-2016, 08:59 PM
I was kidding chill

I'm chill

Can't be too sure in these e-streets so I keep the firepower ready!

Draz
04-27-2016, 09:02 PM
I understood that very clearly.

Lying is not apart of my arsenal, or any man who truly doesn't give a fvck's.

Plus, mentioning kids seems unnecessary if you are only planning on a short term experience.

Its advice for the virgins. I was joking that I didn't like kids. I'm going to be a social worker and work WITH kids lol, kid. Your advice to let them be honest isn't working. No one with the right mind who isn't getting poon would sit there and continue doing what's failing.

CuterThanRubio
04-27-2016, 09:17 PM
Its advice for the virgins. I was joking that I didn't like kids. I'm going to be a social worker and work WITH kids lol, kid. Your advice to let them be honest isn't working. No one with the right mind who isn't getting poon would sit there and continue doing what's failing.

I understand the angle and it's potential, but I have a hard time thinking that it will be the secret key to unlock the pink gate/

These virgins aren't interacting with women in the first place, and if they are it is with a total lack of confidence.

I believe that staying true to yourself is an important step towards building the proper self esteem needed to comfortably interact with women without worrying about saying the right things.

Of course there is a difference between being yourself and coming across as disrespectful but if a girl is already interested in your personality you shouldn't have to really do much to make it happen, obviously you know that more than most of these guys lol

In that same respect, chemistry is usually the strongest during the beginning stages and I don't think lies would be needed to seal the deal unless something was absolutely going to block you from getting down and you had to go along with some bs.

To summarize, my advice does work if you carry yourself the right way, being softer than silicon Nilocon is rarely the right choice (:hammerhead: ), acting like an azzhole is a tried and true panty dropping technique once you learn how to balance it out.

Draz
04-27-2016, 09:37 PM
I understand the angle and it's potential, but I have a hard time thinking that it will be the secret key to unlock the pink gate/

These virgins aren't interacting with women in the first place, and if they are it is with a total lack of confidence.

I believe that staying true to yourself is an important step towards building the proper self esteem needed to comfortably interact with women without worrying about saying the right things.

Of course there is a difference between being yourself and coming across as disrespectful but if a girl is already interested in your personality you shouldn't have to really do much to make it happen, obviously you know that more than most of these guys lol

In that same respect, chemistry is usually the strongest during the beginning stages and I don't think lies would be needed to seal the deal unless something was absolutely going to block you from getting down and you had to go along with some bs.

To summarize, my advice does work if you carry yourself the right way, being softer than silicon Nilocon is rarely the right choice (:hammerhead: ), acting like an azzhole is a tried and true panty dropping technique once you learn how to balance it out.

I believe you. I've always been true to my morals and to what I believed in. It's what caused me to lose relationships because I refused to against what I believe is right and wrong. But there are factors to me other than what I stand for that females may have liked that they wouldn't in other men who are just one directional.

The key to gaining experience is playing a psychological game of chess when talking to females. Feel them out. Do not ever cave in. Don't ever for one second allow them to think you're desperate or completely interested in them. They believe in their eyes they're worthy for every guy because of either how they look and mandatory what is between their legs.

That's how I lour females in. I don't give them the upper hand to believe I need them or couldn't do without them. But like I said.. a psychological game of chess. Read them, don't ever let them read you.

CuterThanRubio
04-27-2016, 09:52 PM
I believe you. I've always been true to my morals and to what I believed in. It's what caused me to lose relationships because I refused to against what I believe is right and wrong. But there are factors to me other than what I stand for that females may have liked that they wouldn't in other men who are just one directional.

The key to gaining experience is playing a psychological game of chess when talking to females. Feel them out. Do not ever cave in. Don't ever for one second allow them to think you're desperate or completely interested in them. They believe in their eyes they're worthy for every guy because of either how they look and mandatory what is between their legs.

That's how I lour females in. I don't give them the upper hand to believe I need them or couldn't do without them. But like I said.. a psychological game of chess. Read them, don't ever let them read you.

I got you, I guess using it as a pawn in the game is reasonable, I felt like I would offer an alternative since most people probably would take it too directly, making it seem like they have to mimic interests in order to get by instead of taking little things they say and flipping them in your favor, it really depends on how you make your moves.

Draz
04-27-2016, 09:56 PM
I got you, I guess using it as a pawn in the game is reasonable, I felt like I would offer an alternative since most people probably would take it too directly, making it seem like they have to mimic interests in order to get by instead of taking little things they say and flipping them in your favor, it really depends on how you make your moves.
I think the difference in telling a female about yourself goes beyond just showing who you are and explaining it. It's being passionate about who you are and what you stand for. Most men are just blatant about what they like, their character, they don't stand out. There's a million people with the same identity. That's where you stand out. Be passionate. That's my honest and best advice for anyone male or female. I love a female who embraces her passion for what she does, what she'd like to do, what she believes in, and wouldn't let anyone including myself come between that.

highwhey
04-27-2016, 10:00 PM
Since i date MILFs like sergio's(NickYoung) mother, this is a non-issue for me.

Draz
04-27-2016, 10:03 PM
Since i date MILFs like sergio's(NickYoung) mother, this is a non-issue for me.
Are you implying that milfs are easier to get than younger females? I'd like to believe milfs (30+) are actually interested more in a mans drive/passion than his personality.

highwhey
04-27-2016, 10:05 PM
Are you implying that milfs are easier to get than younger females? I'd like to believe milfs (30+) are actually interested more in a mans drive/passion than his personality.
Well Sergio's mother was definitely easy to get, I can't be sure if she represents the MILF demographic as a whole though, at least in that aspect.

Draz
04-27-2016, 10:06 PM
Well Sergio's mother was definitely easy to get, I can't be sure if she represents the MILF demographic as a whole though, at least in that aspect.
Now. This mother we are talking about. What exactly do you think she likes in a man?

highwhey
04-27-2016, 10:23 PM
Now. This mother we are talking about. What exactly do you think she likes in a man?
Sergio's mom said she likes my youthful vigor.

Draz
04-27-2016, 10:26 PM
Sergio's mom said she likes my youthful vigor.
Do you think women prefer length or girth?

highwhey
04-27-2016, 10:31 PM
Do you think women prefer length or girth?
C'mon man, you really want me to answer a sexual question about a fellow ISH member's mother?

Draz
04-27-2016, 10:32 PM
C'mon man, you really want me to answer a sexual question about a fellow ISH member's mother?
Just in general. Like, you think they'd rather be stretched open or prefer you hitting their cervix?