PDA

View Full Version : How the **** is Patrick Bev. still in the league?

EveryManALion
04-28-2016, 12:28 AM
Even as he guards Shaun Livingston he is super ****in dirty, tripping and pushing on almost every possession, I don't understand it. He is not a good defensive player like Tony Allen who is pesky, he is just dirty and ****in' sloppy. I don't get how he still is in the league especially with no offense. I am not even a GSW fan, I just hate Patrick.

Horatio33
04-28-2016, 12:36 AM
He has a guaranteed contract

EveryManALion
04-28-2016, 12:38 AM
He has a guaranteed contract

I mean am I the only person who sees him as a huge scrub and has no talent even defensively? He plays so sloppy on both ends of the floor.

HoopDreams247
04-28-2016, 12:43 AM
A big reason is that the Rockets organization and fans wanted to scapegoat Jeremy Lin so they propped up Bev. I think Bev has a place in this league, but not as a starting PG.

yeaaaman
04-28-2016, 12:52 AM
He's really good at running an offense and making good decisions. Just watch a Rockets game his IQ is breathtaking.

GOATJono
04-28-2016, 06:24 AM
One of the greatest at breaking legs and ankles.

ROCSteady
04-28-2016, 07:39 AM
Patrick Beverly is the most unlikely looking millionaire I think I've ever seen.

I know you are
04-28-2016, 08:49 AM
Bev and Delly are cut from the same cloth.

Prime_Shaq
04-28-2016, 11:47 AM
And he would've made a difference in the WCF last season?

swagga
04-28-2016, 11:49 AM
patrick beverly at least tries to defend, that's something pretty unique in backcourt with harden and lawson.

sd3035
04-28-2016, 11:49 AM
Patrick Beverley is a POS scumbag

Hey Yo
04-28-2016, 11:50 AM
Too many teams.

imdaman99
04-28-2016, 11:54 AM
He plays hard and doesn't hold back, whether it means breaking an opponent's leg or his knee makes no difference to him

miggyme1
04-28-2016, 12:27 PM
I mean am I the only person who sees him as a huge scrub and has no talent even defensively? He plays so sloppy on both ends of the floor.

do you know what talent is???? Everybody is gonna have th etalent of putting up 40 points a night.

Dude is the definition of a blue collar give it your all even through injury type player. Do you know how hard it is to guard NBA players 94 feet 30 minutes plus a night??? Bev does that every night........put bev on a team like the warriors and let him backup steph.......warriors might not lose no more than 5 games in the regular season.

Its hard to evaluate players when they are playing on piss poor teams with maybe the greatest ball stopper of all time in harden. Harden's game pretty much reduces anyone on the court with him to standing around the three point line salivating for a brick so they can get a rebound and possibly a shot attempt.

Bev is the only starting pg in the league who can legitimately guard every opposing pg without any help from other wing players.

KungFuJoe
04-28-2016, 01:48 PM
He found the perfect fit in Houston. He'd be a third string PG anywhere else. He can't run an offense for shit. But, when you have Harden playing 100 minutes a game, you don't need to. Harden runs shit. Beverley's job is to cover his ass on D and hit the occasional spot up 3 on a Harden kick out.

Euroleague
04-28-2016, 05:47 PM
Because Daryl Morey, the Rockets GM, is freaking retarded.

Beverley was a third string point guard in Euroleague.

oarabbus
04-28-2016, 07:23 PM
Jeremy Lin got benched for this clown

Real answer: his "players he has injured" stat is several standard deviations above average, giving statnerd Morey a huge boner

Euroleague
04-28-2016, 07:44 PM
Jeremy Lin got benched for this clown

Real answer: his "players he has injured" stat is several standard deviations above average, giving statnerd Morey a huge boner

Both Yao Ming and Jeremy Lin were the victims of extreme racism the whole time they played with the Rockets.

Most of that city and fan base is absolutely disgusting and extremely racist.

WorldWarriors
04-28-2016, 09:09 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

https://vine.co/v/iFhZvPE5QwW

Nick Young
04-28-2016, 09:14 PM
do you know what talent is???? Everybody is gonna have th etalent of putting up 40 points a night.

Dude is the definition of a blue collar give it your all even through injury type player. Do you know how hard it is to guard NBA players 94 feet 30 minutes plus a night??? Bev does that every night........put bev on a team like the warriors and let him backup steph.......warriors might not lose no more than 5 games in the regular season.

Its hard to evaluate players when they are playing on piss poor teams with maybe the greatest ball stopper of all time in harden. Harden's game pretty much reduces anyone on the court with him to standing around the three point line salivating for a brick so they can get a rebound and possibly a shot attempt.

Bev is the only starting pg in the league who can legitimately guard every opposing pg without any help from other wing players.
Yeah, he works hard, makes good decisions, doesn't cause a lot of turnovers, and doesn't complain if he doesn't get a lot of shots. You can't have 20 ppg players in every position. Every team needs some glue guys.