04-28-2016, 12:37 AM
OP wins Least Valuable ******

Spurs m8
04-28-2016, 12:39 AM
LOL my god, he'd be playing on a .500 team at most

kurple
04-28-2016, 12:40 AM
LOL my god, he'd be playing on a .500 team at most
Does the Warriors look like a .500 team without Curry at the moment?

Inferno
04-28-2016, 01:15 AM

Didn't know Klay and Steph were the only players on the team

LAZERUSS
04-28-2016, 01:18 AM
This isn't even a joke

They play even tighter as a unit and defend better

I'd stick em for 55 wins atleast without Curry

Somewhere between 55-60

Easily a 60+ win team. Just too many versatile players who can perform multiple duties. They probably have one player who could score 30 ppg, and another 3-4 who would put up 20+ ppg seasons on most other NBA teams...excluding Curry, of course.

bdreason
04-28-2016, 01:21 AM
If Klay ever learns to dribble... watch out league.

Bigsmoke
04-28-2016, 01:55 AM
It would have been Kawhi.

The Spurs would have won 69 games

BlakFrankWhite
04-28-2016, 03:27 AM
Wow, what an awful thread

!@#$%Vectors!@#
04-28-2016, 03:45 AM
If Klay ever learns to dribble... watch out league.

Seriously though it should be his man focus after winning this years chip. Once he improves his dribbling and getting to the rim at will, Hes basically unstoppable especially once he gets into any rhythm.

kurple
04-28-2016, 09:25 AM
Didn't know Klay and Steph were the only players on the team
What the **** are you taking about?

What I said was that Klay would have won MVP if Curry wasn't a Warrior. But everyone else still was. Like tonight

hold this L
04-28-2016, 09:29 AM
Seriously though it should be his man focus after winning this years chip. Once he improves his dribbling and getting to the rim at will, Hes basically unstoppable especially once he gets into any rhythm.
He needs to drive to the rim constantly IMO, he's very good at layups. He would legitimately average 2-4 more points per game if he did this constantly.

I think he needs to work with Curry's trainer this summer though. Steph hooked Dray up with him this summer, and look at his improvement. Great at improving reactions and awareness on the court. If he does this with Klay Potter as well, then :pimp:

SilkkTheShocker
04-28-2016, 09:32 AM
No he wouldn't have. Leonard>>> Klay

PP34Deuce
04-28-2016, 09:36 AM
What last nite game told me was what I knew all along,

That golden state defense is suffocating. It's fast, long, athletic, and smart.

Without curry they go through scoring droughts, but man they are a scary good defensive team without him. The ultimate advantage to have.

SilkkTheShocker
04-28-2016, 09:40 AM
It would have been Kawhi.

The Spurs would have won 69 games

Exactly. Best record/best team. Spurs would had been considered all-time great team had it not been for GS. This thread is beyond f.ucking stupid. At best this Warriors team would had pushed for high 50's in wins. Thinking 56-58. Leonard would had been the unanimous MVP.

SilkkTheShocker
04-28-2016, 09:42 AM

So do you think they would had won more than 70 games without Curry? Would they had gotten a better record than OKC still? Thompson is a beast. But lets not get it twisted. He wouldn't have gotten the regular season record to get MVP. No f.ucking chance.

HurricaneKid
04-28-2016, 09:46 AM

People seem to believe that the Rockets are an adequate playoff competitor.

They are not.

When Harden hit that game winner and the bench erupted in loud silence and disappointment you knew exactly what type of team they were: The kind of team that had reservations for tonight.

toneloc103
04-28-2016, 09:48 AM
Easily a 60+ win team. Just too many versatile players who can perform multiple duties. They probably have one player who could score 30 ppg, and another 3-4 who would put up 20+ ppg seasons on most other NBA teams...excluding Curry, of course.

You are kidding right? who are these 3-4 that would put up 20+ points? Green? Iggy? Barnes? GTFOH. They play well as a unit. Not individuals. They are playing the freakin Rockets....

hold this L
04-28-2016, 09:53 AM
What last nite game told me was what I knew all along,

That golden state defense is suffocating. It's fast, long, athletic, and smart.

Without curry they go through scoring droughts, but man they are a scary good defensive team without him. The ultimate advantage to have.
They're a great defensive team with him as well, they were #1 defense last year for a reason. They might be a bit better with Livingston though. The truth is the Warriors have been slacking through most games defensively because the offense has been on some all time stuff (and would be there stats wise if Kerr didn't rotate his starters so much, but I agree with his decisions). There's been a ton of games where it's close say the third quarter, and the Warriors put a serious defensive effort for 5-8 minutes and the game is generally over. This has happened a lot during the season.

Only Ian Clark is a bad defender, and Speighs is probably the worst defender in the league. :facepalm Everyone else is solid to elite in the system. Klay in particular has improved a good amount this year. He got abused last year by Harden, but he was by far the best defender on him this postseason, much better than Iggy.

Disaprine
04-28-2016, 09:59 AM
MVW

lol no