PDA

View Full Version : Warriors looked historically dominant even w/o Steph but w/ Draymond in 1st round

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
04-28-2016, 10:24 AM
Against Houston w/ Draymond on the court and without Steph the warriors had a 115.1 ORTG and 88.8 DRTG...........Insane. They were more dominant with Draymond than the Spurs were against that sht Memphis team:biggums: :wtf:
ive been sayin he was a top 5 player all year and anyone that can evaluate the game properly can see the same:applause: :applause:

hold this L
04-28-2016, 10:28 AM
What are your thoughts on the Clippers making a run this year? :lol :lol :lol

ClipperRevival
04-28-2016, 10:29 AM
Love this board. They are such prisoner's of the moment. How many games did Curry pull out of the hat this year alone by taking over in the 4th quarter? 12-15? I can recall him doing my Clippers hard the first two times we met. We had double digit leads in the 4th both times and Curry just took over. That's 2 games against 1 team.

SilkkTheShocker
04-28-2016, 10:38 AM
Love this board. They are such prisoner's of the moment. How many games did Curry pull out of the hat this year alone by taking over in the 4th quarter? 12-15? I can recall him doing my Clippers hard the first two times we met. We had double digit leads in the 4th both times and Curry just took over. That's 2 games against 1 team.

This. Don't even like Curry, but people trying to tear him down are a joke. They would have won at least 12-15 less this year if they didn't have Curry. We would had been talking about SA being the all-time great team instead. anyone thinking GS is a title contender without him is on crack.

ClipperRevival
04-28-2016, 10:45 AM
This. Don't even like Curry, but people trying to tear him down are a joke. They would have won at least 12-15 less this year if they didn't have Curry. We would had been talking about SA being the all-time great team instead. anyone thinking GS is a title contender without him is on crack.

I don't even like Curry either but I have to recognize reality. He has shown MJesque alphaness and that rubs off on his teammates. Not to mention, MJesque dominance on the court too. He has single handedly changed the game of basketball.

Dray/Klay are very good but people can go overboard sometimes.

Im Still Ballin
04-28-2016, 10:47 AM
I don't even like Curry either but I have to recognize reality. He has shown MJesque alphaness and that rubs off on his teammates. Not to mention, MJesque dominance on the court too. He has single handedly changed the game of basketball.

Dray/Klay are very good but people can go overboard sometimes.
Yep

Curry showed a whole lot of Lebron type greatness this year

Great stuff

G0ATbe
04-28-2016, 11:02 AM
Not impressed unless they're doing this against the spurs. Houston is a horrible team.

riseagainst
04-28-2016, 03:44 PM
Yep

Curry showed a whole lot of Lebron type greatness this year

Great stuff

much greater than lebron.

I know you are
04-28-2016, 03:51 PM
Rockets are atrocious at team defense. Of course a team that plays well as a unit killed them.

warriorfan
04-28-2016, 03:52 PM
dubeta trolls and posted fake info all the time

these are facts my boi

keep using ortg's from 5 game samples against a joke of a team that literally completely gave up...not to mention Curry was on the floor with Dray during a substantial amount of those minutes

aka u dont know shit about ball little bro

feyki
04-28-2016, 03:53 PM
Not impressed unless they're doing this against the spurs. Houston is a horrible team.

+1

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
04-28-2016, 03:54 PM
keep using ortg's from 5 game samples against a joke of a team that literally completely gave up...not to mention Curry was on the floor with Dray during a substantial amount of those minutes

aka u dont know shit about ball little bro
this comin from the dude who used to post +/- stats from Steph after a game that made him look better than the rest. And also who posted Stephs +/- numbers throughout the RS ignoring Draymond trashing him in it:roll: :roll:

BlazerRed
04-28-2016, 03:55 PM
Curry >>> Durant

let it go, f.aggot
reported

warriorfan
04-28-2016, 03:56 PM
this comin from the dude who used to post +/- stats from Steph after a game that made him look better than the rest. And also who posted Stephs +/- numbers throughout the RS ignoring Draymond trashing him in it:roll: :roll:

+/- over an 82 game sample size is a lot more accurate than posting ortg's from a 5 game series vs a joker of a team that shouldn't of even made the playoffs

chill bruh, just admit u were being a fuccing troll and move on

Blue&Orange
04-28-2016, 03:56 PM
Every team in this playoffs would eliminate these Rockets. Even detroit.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
04-28-2016, 03:58 PM
+/- over an 82 game sample size is a lot more accurate than posting ortg's from a 5 game series vs a joker of a team that shouldn't of even made the playoffs

chill bruh, just admit u were being a fuccing troll and move on
not just the 82 i remember a game when all the warriors i think besides Steph were - something but Steph and maybe a bench player were + something and u made a thread about it. For one game. dont lie:roll: :roll: :roll:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
04-28-2016, 04:02 PM
Every team in this playoffs would eliminate these Rockets. Even detroit.
Theyd beat Memphis, detroit, dallas for sure

they could beat Indy or Toronto w/ Lowry/eroan playin like sht come playoffs. And Har_en owned them in the regular season, one on b2b on the road where he had like 40/15

warriorfan
04-28-2016, 04:05 PM
not just the 82 i remember a game when all the warriors i think besides Steph were - something but Steph and maybe a bench player were + something and u made a thread about it. For one game. dont lie:roll: :roll: :roll:

at least while u lying...

ur boy dray aint

http://s32.postimg.org/sa6wlzxzp/Draymond_Admits_Curry_System.png

WorldWarriors
04-28-2016, 05:32 PM
For some reason OP is obsessed with Curry and the Warriors. How many threads is this now?:oldlol:

Just2McFly
04-28-2016, 05:33 PM
I feel like the Clippers would have cooked them up :(

Inferno
04-28-2016, 05:35 PM

Agreed. Top 5 in the West without him, but a healthy Clips, OKC, SAS, and CLE would probably beat them

LAZERUSS
04-28-2016, 09:20 PM
Agreed. Top 5 in the West without him, but a healthy Clips, OKC, SAS, and CLE would probably beat them

Nope, not even close. The Warriors without Curry are better than a healthy Clippers, and Thunder team; are at worst, the equal of the Cavs; and slightly below the Spurs.

They are a 60+ win, title contending team without Curry.

sd3035
04-28-2016, 09:22 PM
One thing's certain, Curry is much better than CP0 ever was :lol

sd3035
04-28-2016, 09:24 PM
Nope, not even close. The Warriors without Curry are better than a healthy Clippers, and Thunder team; are at worst, the equal of the Cavs; and slightly below the Spurs.

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

LAZERUSS
04-28-2016, 09:31 PM
http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

Just went 5-0 with four blowout wins in the first round...and all basically without Curry.

And, they have gotten better in each game. Luckily for the Rockets, the series mercifully ended in five games (all losses.) Had it continued, they likely would have been losing games by 50+ points.

Spurs m8
04-28-2016, 09:34 PM
Love this board. They are such prisoner's of the moment.

This sums up such a large portion of users on here.

So many stupid goldfish hahah

LAZERUSS
04-28-2016, 09:48 PM

So, they would essentially have been a 60+ win team...without Curry.

And yes, they are a title contender without Steph, as well. They will have HCA and that will be huge in the Spurs series...even without Curry.

knicksman
04-28-2016, 09:48 PM

Wilt stan getting insecure. Dont worry brah. Bran has surpassed wilt as the most disrespected superstar. Oh wait!! Youre a bran stan too?:roll:

LAZERUSS
04-28-2016, 09:50 PM
Wilt stan getting insecure. Dont worry brah. Bran has surpassed wilt as the most disrespected superstar. Oh wait!! Youre a bran stan too?:roll:

The thing is...and it has been proven...give Wilt and Lebron quality rosters, that are healthy, and they won titles. Kind of like MJ and KAJ...both of whom had stacked rosters that could 60+ games without them (yes, had the '94 Bulls been reasonably healthy, they would have won 60+.)

However...and this has has also been proven...give them pure shit rosters, and they will still lead teams to within an eyelash of a title. Something that MJ never did. Not even close.

Collie
04-29-2016, 01:18 AM
Draymond didn't exactly light the world on fire in the 1st round. He had good stats 13/10/7 52%TS, but nothing beyond what he usually does. Klay played great though.

Da_Realist
04-29-2016, 06:48 AM
Not surprising. Houston is a trash team with no unity, no strategy, no heart and no idea how to play team ball.

hold this L
04-29-2016, 08:33 AM
Draymond didn't exactly light the world on fire in the 1st round. He had good stats 13/10/7 52%TS, but nothing beyond what he usually does. Klay played great though.
He ate their lunch defensively though. :pimp: Klay's stats are very similar to his regular season as well. Iggy & Livingston stepped up big time offensively though.

KiiiiNG
04-29-2016, 10:20 AM
Against Houston w/ Draymond on the court and without Steph the warriors had a 115.1 ORTG and 88.8 DRTG...........Insane. They were more dominant with Draymond than the Spurs were against that sht Memphis team:biggums: :wtf:
ive been sayin he was a top 5 player all year and anyone that can evaluate the game properly can see the same:applause: :applause:
:applause:

No other team in basketball history could dominate so much without their supposed "best player"

And just like I've been saying all year.. there is no "best player" on the Warriors. And if I had to choose one, a guy with the most impact, it'd be Draymond Green who I think is the heart and soul of the Warriors.

Curry was the most over-hyped player in history this year. His stats were inflated, his hype was manufactured for sales, and his impact is borderline non-existent because they're blowing out teams by 30+ WITHOUT him and playing better defense.

Good shit OP!

WorldWarriors
04-29-2016, 01:27 PM

No other team in basketball history could dominate so much without their supposed "best player"

And just like I've been saying all year.. there is no "best player" on the Warriors. And if I had to choose one, a guy with the most impact, it'd be Draymond Green who I think is the heart and soul of the Warriors.

Curry was the most over-hyped player in history this year. His stats were inflated, his hype was manufactured for sales, and his impact is borderline non-existent because they're blowing out teams by 30+ WITHOUT him and playing better defense.

Good shit OP!

LOL one team that had no business being in the playoffs. But I do hope they can do it to Portland if they get that last win.

warriorfan
04-29-2016, 02:39 PM

op is just having a meltdown cause Chris Paul choked for the millionth time :lol

warriorfan
04-29-2016, 02:40 PM

Good shit OP!

http://s32.postimg.org/sa6wlzxzp/Draymond_Admits_Curry_System.png

KiiiiNG
04-29-2016, 02:50 PM
http://s32.posmg.org/sa6wlzxzp/Draymond_Admits_Curry_System.png
broken link.

"In the final 72 minutes of this series after Curry sprained his MCL, the Warriors outscored the Rockets by 60 points."

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: