PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the competitive series in the West??

Dray n Klay
04-29-2016, 10:26 PM
Meanwhile its a grueling 7 game warzone just to beat the 7th seed in the East :confusedshrug:

Every series in the East is a bloodbath

RRR3
04-29-2016, 10:28 PM
The west has the 2 best teams and 3 of the top 4, but the east is more balanced

InsanityKills
04-29-2016, 10:29 PM
The west has the 2 best teams and 3 of the top 4, but the east is more balanced
Exactly

West=cakewalk, no competition

East=Bloodbath

Magic 32
04-29-2016, 10:32 PM
There is only one decent team in the east. They won in a sweep.

Prime_Shaq
04-29-2016, 10:32 PM
The best teams are in the West.

masonanddixon
04-30-2016, 01:50 AM
Injuries.

Dallas missing 3 starters and 7 rotational players.

Memphis missing its two best players.

Clippers missing its two best players.

You can't really win with that sort of deficit.

BlazerRed
04-30-2016, 01:54 AM
Whole playoffs have been ****ing trash. Huge disappointment. OKC v Spurs finna be badass doe

ScalsFan21
04-30-2016, 02:27 AM
Whole playoffs have been ****ing trash. Huge disappointment. OKC v Spurs finna be badass doe

I wish... I hate to say it, but I really don't think this will be a series. SA just outclasses them. Durant is going to take a couple weeks vacation at Kawhiian Island (another empty "30 PPG" forthcoming from FT35), resulting in 30+ FGA a night from Chuckbrook on his painfully pathetic, contribution-negating, fringe top-15 player in the game, level of efficiency.

This series will exciting for all of... 3 quarters until the cream rises to the top and everyone concedes that this series is as foregone a conclusion as we've seen all playoffs.

Spurs... in 5.

Spurs m8
04-30-2016, 02:29 AM
what are we getting at?

we are in round 1.

the best teams in the West are way above the shit teams in the West and the shit teams in the East - who are all battling each other now.

You dumb c*nt

NZStreetBaller
04-30-2016, 06:30 AM
More games doesnt equal tougher competition. If u put a crap team against an equally crap team they go the distance. It just means they suck equally.

Where as in the west team like spurs and okc are so dominant they destroy their competition

Blue&Orange
04-30-2016, 07:02 AM
Playoffs brackets

WEST
OKC - Spurs
GSW - Clippers

EAST
Cavs - HAwks
crap team - crap team

East bloodbath!

Dubeta should be banned because of sheer idiocy.

Uncle Drew
04-30-2016, 07:14 AM
Playoffs brackets

WEST
OKC - Spurs
GSW - Clippers

EAST
Cavs - HAwks
crap team - crap team

East bloodbath!

Dubeta should be banned because of sheer idiocy.
A team with two all-stars and a former MVP missed the playoffs out east.

Blood. Bath.

ImKobe
04-30-2016, 07:35 AM
The East is so bad that the lower seeds actually have a chance in beating the higher ones... Toronto is a 2 seed yet goes 7 games against the Pacers that missed the POs last year and barely got in this yr...

Spurs, OKC and Warriors are just so much better than the rest.

ArbitraryWater
04-30-2016, 07:53 AM
The East is so good even the lower seeds have a chance of beating the higher ones :eek:

looking like the 2014 West first round.. the tables have turned :eek:

Leroy Jetson
04-30-2016, 08:30 AM
I guarantee that the Warriors, Spurs or Thunder would gladly switch places with the Cavs and face the "bloodbath":facepalm that is the East. Warriors and Spurs would sweep the East and enter the finals undefeated, Thunder might drop a game or two. Meanwhile if the Cavs switched to the West and had to face 2/3 of these teams there's a good chance they don't see the finals. East may have more mediocre to good teams but the West is where the Elite teams live.

BeastMode24
04-30-2016, 08:32 AM
blazers clippers was competitive despite the clippers top 4 players being hurt by the end of the series.

Leroy Jetson
04-30-2016, 08:39 AM
A team with two all-stars and a former MVP missed the playoffs out east.

Blood. Bath.

That just proves how weak the East is, their "All Stars" are so ineffective even two of them together can't make the playoffs. Those guys are in the West they don't sniff the all star game. Meanwhile Damian Lillard who was snubbed for the all star game is leading a team of role players to the second round in the West.

"Blood Bath", more like Bubble Bath.

Uncle Drew
04-30-2016, 08:46 AM
I guarantee that the Thunder would gladly switch places with the Cavs and face the "bloodbath":facepalm
Would they though? The Thunder have lost 12 out of 30 games against the East. They have lost 15 out of 52 against the West.

Jet from this thread.

Uncle Drew
04-30-2016, 08:49 AM
The Sixers finished 10-72. 7 of those wins were against western conference teams.

Uncle Drew
04-30-2016, 08:50 AM
Beastern Conference stay winning.

Uncle Drew
04-30-2016, 08:54 AM
That just proves how weak the East is, their "All Stars" are so ineffective even two of them together can't make the playoffs. Those guys are in the West they don't sniff the all star game. Meanwhile Damian Lillard who was snubbed for the all star game is leading a team of role players to the second round in the West.
If anything, that just proves how STACKED the East is and how WEAK the West is.

2015 Blazers: 5 seed, lost in first round
2016 Blazers: lost 4 starters, 6 seed, won in first round

Spurs5Rings2014
04-30-2016, 09:02 AM
I wish... I hate to say it, but I really don't think this will be a series. SA just outclasses them. Durant is going to take a couple weeks vacation at Kawhiian Island (another empty "30 PPG" forthcoming from FT35), resulting in 30+ FGA a night from Chuckbrook on his painfully pathetic, contribution-negating, fringe top-15 player in the game, level of efficiency.

This series will exciting for all of... 3 quarters until the cream rises to the top and everyone concedes that this series is as foregone a conclusion as we've seen all playoffs.

Spurs... in 5.

:applause: