PDA

View Full Version : Goran Dragic with a MONSTER Game 7

masonanddixon
05-01-2016, 04:44 PM
How does that crow taste, haters?

stalkerforlife
05-01-2016, 04:51 PM
The pretend Heat fans just got that ether...AGAIN.

aj1987
05-01-2016, 05:50 PM
Great game from Dragic. :bowdown:

$85M for playing well once in 7 games. :bowdown:

On a serious note, hope he can keep this up the rest of the way. Wade is going to have off nights and someone has to step up.

Nilocon165
05-01-2016, 05:53 PM
The pretend Heat fans just got that ether...AGAIN.
Aren't pretend heat fans such as lebronxrings supposed to be excited about this? I thought their agenda was to make wade look like shit

JebronLames
05-01-2016, 05:57 PM
Best guard on the team.

GrapeApe
05-01-2016, 05:59 PM
Best guard on the team.

Except for the fact that Wade was better in the regular season and has been better in the playoffs. Besides that, yeah, best guard on the team.

aj1987
05-01-2016, 06:04 PM
Except for the fact that Wade was better in the regular season and has been better in the playoffs. Besides that, yeah, best guard on the team.
:applause: :applause: :applause:

Swaggin916
05-01-2016, 07:24 PM
That spin was nasty :biggums:

BasketballLove
05-01-2016, 07:28 PM
Great game from Dragic. :bowdown:

$85M for playing well once in 7 games. :bowdown:

On a serious note, hope he can keep this up the rest of the way. Wade is going to have off nights and someone has to step up.

It's a 5 year contract for a PG that very well could become better. Once his contracts up so will his prime so I think in retrospect the Heat are not going to be very mad about that decision in a league where a good PG can be crucial.

aj1987
05-01-2016, 07:31 PM
It's a 5 year contract for a PG that very well could become better. Once his contracts up so will his prime so I think in retrospect the Heat are not going to be very mad about that decision in a league where a good PG can be crucial.
Dragic is 30? He's going to be 35 on the last year of his contract.

tpols
05-01-2016, 07:33 PM
That spin was nasty :biggums:

thought it was tony parker for a sec :coleman:

BasketballLove
05-01-2016, 07:41 PM

Not everyones prime is at the same time, but its usually anywhere between 25-33. He was getting around the same minutes when he was 25 and 26 but he wasn't at the level he is at now.

Miami got him when he was 29 right? There's alot of potential for him 29-33, if you can get a good crew around him with an always solid D wade the Heat are dangerous.

Hasan Whiteside / Goran Dragic / Dwayne Wade and you give them some good defensively minded role players the Heat can be dangerous.

Also their season aint over yet :) Maybe he's a playoff guy

BasketballLove
05-01-2016, 07:42 PM
Also I think a players prime has more to do with their physical and mental peak and less their age.

BasketballLove
05-01-2016, 07:46 PM

Oh and his contract is actually

http://i68.tinypic.com/332z9mr.png

:) So you dont have to worry about carrying him when he starts to age :D

aj1987
05-01-2016, 08:14 PM
Not everyones prime is at the same time, but its usually anywhere between 25-33. He was getting around the same minutes when he was 25 and 26 but he wasn't at the level he is at now.

Miami got him when he was 29 right? There's alot of potential for him 29-33, if you can get a good crew around him with an always solid D wade the Heat are dangerous.

Hasan Whiteside / Goran Dragic / Dwayne Wade and you give them some good defensively minded role players the Heat can be dangerous.

Also their season aint over yet :) Maybe he's a playoff guy
He's been with the Heat for 2 seasons and except for a couple of games like last night's, he has been mediocre to bad at BEST. The series would've been over in 5-6 if he just showed up on the offensive end and tried to be better than a traffic cone on the defensive end.

34 year old Wade, who's way past his prime, is the teams best scorer and playmaker. Also one of the best defenders on the team.

If he can show up consistently, rather than once in 4-5 games, I'd be the happiest person.

BasketballLove
05-01-2016, 08:18 PM
He's been with the Heat for 2 seasons and except for a couple of games like last night's, he has been mediocre to bad at BEST. The series would've been over in 5-6 if he just showed up on the offensive end and tried to be better than a traffic cone on the defensive end.

34 year old Wade, who's way past his prime, is the teams best scorer and playmaker. Also one of the best defenders on the team.

If he can show up consistently, rather than once in 4-5 games, I'd be the happiest person.

He definitely isnt a given, but he does have the potential. You have him locked down so you should support his ass till then :) I don't think anyone would pick up his contract, so the future of the heat partially relies on him.

LikeABosh
05-01-2016, 08:18 PM
Who actually hates Dragic? Any "hate" he receives is just Heat fans frustrated with his constant mediocre play and huge contract. So no, I'm not eating crow for criticizing Dragic's play. I'm glad the Heat's $86 m dollar pg stepped up and had a great game.

Dresta
05-01-2016, 09:12 PM
It was good to see, but he needs to step up more often, and too often, when he doesn't start well, he just disappears. Needs to let fly the 3 more often: turns down too many open ones for a guy who has shot 40% from 3 before.