PDA

View Full Version : Demarre Carroll went from shooting 49% from the field with the Hawks...

Bosnian Sajo
05-01-2016, 09:17 PM
...to 39% from the field with the Raptors. On top of that, he has only played 26 games this season.

4 years, 60 million :lol

FreezingTsmoove
05-01-2016, 09:20 PM
After Lebron took his soul last year in the ECF he asked Bronna for some shooting tips

Its like getting your ass beat by a fat dude and then asking him for mma training

G-train
05-01-2016, 09:23 PM
%'s were bad cos he played injured to start with and played poorly.

Bosnian Sajo
05-01-2016, 09:32 PM
%'s were bad cos he played injured to start with and played poorly.

Thanks, captain.

G-train
05-01-2016, 09:44 PM
Thanks, captain.

why make a thread then.
seemed obvious from OP that you didn't know he played through injury and shot poorly.

Bosnian Sajo
05-01-2016, 10:17 PM
why make a thread then.
seemed obvious from OP that you didn't know he played through injury and shot poorly.

You're dumb as shit, the thread title is talking about his fg%, what do you mean I didn't know he shot poorly? I specifically pointed that out, and the fact that he only played 26 games. You added nothing to this thread, just simplified what I said in the op.

Understand? Nod yes.

I made the thread to point out how the Raptors jumped the gun and now are stuck with his ugly contract and his underachieving play. It isn't the first time Toronto did this.

n00bie
05-01-2016, 10:47 PM
...to 39% from the field with the Raptors. On top of that, he has only played 26 games this season.

4 years, 60 million :lol

The guy just came back from surgery to play in the playoffs. What did you expect? That his fg % would go up?

Bosnian Sajo
05-01-2016, 11:10 PM
The guy just came back from surgery to play in the playoffs. What did you expect? That his fg % would go up?

Maaaan, that's his regular season fg%, when he WASN'T injured

:coleman: :coleman:

Legends66NBA7
05-01-2016, 11:16 PM
Maaaan, that's his regular season fg%, when he WASN'T injured

:coleman: :coleman:

Yes he was...

He started the season with plantar fasciitis and then he injured his knee that required surgery. He missed almost 60 games in the season and was getting accustomed to a system that didn't move the ball as much as it did in Atlanta. He was tasked to do more with the ball which has been a mistake.

I'll give it next season for him to get back to bis old self.

Bosnian Sajo
05-13-2019, 02:37 PM
Just wanted to bump this thread for the imbeciles who commented on it back when it was originally made.

Carroll is still shooting 39%. Blame it on the injury still?

https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/c/carrode01.html