PDA

View Full Version : Watching more is not necessary, the east is a joke.

Mr. Jabbar
05-01-2016, 10:33 PM
Any team shooting over 30% advances.

Bankaii
05-01-2016, 10:38 PM
Shooting over 30% huh?
Kobe still wouldn't make the cut.:(

AirBonner
05-01-2016, 10:39 PM
Shooting over 30% huh?
savage :lol

AirBonner
05-01-2016, 10:40 PM
IQ over 30? op doesn't make it.

Velocirap31
05-01-2016, 10:41 PM
Shooting over 30% huh?

:roll: That's that.

knicksman
05-01-2016, 10:45 PM

Cringe. Try again loser

ISHGoat
05-01-2016, 10:47 PM
:roll: :roll:

FKAri
05-01-2016, 10:48 PM
Shooting over 30% huh?
And Jabbar was never seen again on ISH :lol

ISHGoat
05-01-2016, 10:48 PM
Shooting over 30% huh?
:applause:

InsanityKills
05-01-2016, 10:54 PM
Shooting over 30% huh?
:roll: :roll: :roll:

rezznor
05-01-2016, 11:00 PM
Shooting over 30% huh?
http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn137/bogle_me/EndThread.jpg

DaSeba5
05-01-2016, 11:04 PM
Shooting over 30% huh?

Damn it only took the first post

Mr. Jabbar
05-01-2016, 11:05 PM
ive seen enough, thread topic: like the plague

scuzzy
05-01-2016, 11:29 PM
Shooting over 30% huh?

ULTRAAAAA COMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Keno
05-01-2016, 11:32 PM
Shooting over 30% huh?
:lol thread

Da Real Lambo
05-01-2016, 11:41 PM
I finally decided to make an account after years of reading ish. It feels kind of weird talking to you guys right now after all these years of watching all of you through the window. Just wanted to say Mr. Jabbar, stalker4life and warriorfan are awesome and get me entertained all the time. While the alt circus that is the simon family is a hard to watch cringe act.

Well, looking forward to great basketball discussions with ya'll guys!

!@#$%Vectors!@#
05-01-2016, 11:42 PM
I finally decided to make an account after years of reading ish. It feels kind of weird talking to you guys right now after all these years of watching all of you through the window. Just wanted to say Mr. Jabbar, stalker4life and warriorfan are awesome and get me entertained all the time. While the alt circus that is the simon family is a hard to watch cringe act.

:lol :lol :lol

BedroomBully
05-01-2016, 11:48 PM
Any team shooting over 30% advances.
And the Spurs and Warriors steam rolling the PATHETIC competition isn't? Dam why couldn't your dad just pull out!!!

bobopenguin
05-01-2016, 11:50 PM

another alt confirmed. :facepalm

Mr. Jabbar
05-02-2016, 12:11 AM

thx bro, can alrdy tell we gonna be good friends :cheers:

SouBeachTalents
05-02-2016, 12:12 AM

You can do a lot better than Gloria James brah

warriorfan
05-02-2016, 12:13 AM

oh shit look who it is

welcome buddy

there will be good posts to come

:cheers:

KingPush
05-02-2016, 12:18 AM
Shooting over 30% huh?
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Da Real Lambo
05-02-2016, 12:30 AM
oh shit look who it is

welcome buddy

there will be good posts to come

:cheers:

:cheers: :cheers:

Relinquish
05-02-2016, 12:32 AM
Jabbar derailing his own thread by talking to himself on 4 separate accounts. Sad.

miggyme1
05-02-2016, 11:08 AM
I just hate that the second round matchups in the east are sh*tty

cavs sweep hawks

heat sweep raptors

AirBonner
05-02-2016, 11:19 AM

You have been posting on here for years. Stfu. I know we bash some posters for having high post counts but in reality it pales in comparison to the amount Mr. Jabbar has with all of the alts he's juggling. If we banned him we would ban half of the forum :facepalm

Gileraracer
05-02-2016, 11:21 AM
OP is absolutely right

Zeppelin
05-02-2016, 11:28 AM
It's actually close this year. Of course, the vast majority of the very best players are in the West. But the 3-8 teams out East are just grittier, smarter and perhaps better coached as a whole.
While you don't have anyone down East that can compete with the historically great Warriors or Spurs (except the obligatory Lebron team) and pretty much no one apart from that that can take one OKC either, you won't see the kind of blowouts and lack of fight you see down West.
Doesn't help that three of the eight Western playoff teams have been utterly decimated by injury. The Rockets are a dysfunctional joke. Portland and Houston are over-reliant on a tiny core of scoring superstars. If a great defensive team can somewhat contain these superstars, they cut through the rest of the system like a hot knife through butter.

MP.Trey
05-02-2016, 11:34 AM
You're right, watching the 1 and 2 seeds out West dominate their competition is way better than good competitive, defensive minded playoff basketball. That's obvious.

aj1987
05-02-2016, 11:49 AM
Shooting over 30% huh?
Shut it down! :roll: :roll: