PDA

View Full Version : Issues that haven't been discussed this election that you think should be?

Jameerthefear
05-02-2016, 01:27 AM
What are some?

Nanners
05-02-2016, 01:34 AM
electronic privacy. snowden showed us all the ways that the NSA is spying on americans, and that stuff has barely been mentioned and all. on the few occasions it has been mentioned, all the talk seems to be pro spying and anti encryption.

who do i vote for if i dont want the NSA to store every phone call, text message and google search i make? there doesnt appear to be any pro privacy candidate right now. bulk data collection stuff could lead to some really scary things down the road if the wrong people get their hands on the data.

Patrick Chewing
05-02-2016, 01:37 AM
Prostitution should be legalized.

Funktion
05-02-2016, 01:37 AM
I honestly dont even know whats been covered so far. All Ive heard is more smack talk and pipe dreams than in any other election.

highwhey
05-02-2016, 01:39 AM
OP wants to find out if any candidate has proposed to legalize pedophilia.

Bosnian Sajo
05-02-2016, 02:06 AM
Are either of these ****** gon legalize bud or not...whoever says yes gets my vote.

falc39
05-02-2016, 02:32 AM
electronic privacy. snowden showed us all the ways that the NSA is spying on americans, and that stuff has barely been mentioned and all. on the few occasions it has been mentioned, all the talk seems to be pro spying and anti encryption.

who do i vote for if i dont want the NSA to store every phone call, text message and google search i make? there doesnt appear to be any pro privacy candidate right now. bulk data collection stuff could lead to some really scary things down the road if the wrong people get their hands on the data.

Agreed.

bladefd
05-02-2016, 02:45 AM
Science and technology. There was some decent climate change discussion by the Democrats but climate change is a very small region of STEM. I would like to see their views on STEM.

NumberSix
05-02-2016, 05:26 PM
Nowhere near enough focus on property rights.