Lmao Sizeism

More like Seismic

https://media2.giphy.com/media/hkMXte9dBJFfO/200_s.gif

warriorfan
05-02-2016, 01:13 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

UK2K
05-02-2016, 01:20 PM
By default, we need to find a half million males and give them degrees.

Equality.

Dresta
05-02-2016, 01:37 PM
Getting a degree requires little more than box ticking nowadays, which tends to suit girls more than guys; independent study with little outside help tends to be the opposite. Now even the extremely dense can apply for exemptions that allow them to meet the already incredibly low standards set by our institutions of "higher learning." In the UK I saw constant abuse of the system: people getting huge extensions because they were "depressed" or "anxious", people getting free macbooks for being "dyslexic," another guy I knew got 45 mins extra time in his exams for having a "sore thumb," and it goes on and on. Not to mention how Universities treat people who should be adults, like 5 year olds.

The academy is irretrievably corrupted, now being mostly factories for stashing the young and dumb so as to hide the severe lack of employment opportunities for young people; something which gives them a false and unearned sense of independence (while imposing no real obligations), and allows them to give themselves self-congratulatory pats on the back for "graduating" from whatever piss-easy course they managed to get a mediocre pass mark on.

CavaliersFTW
05-02-2016, 01:55 PM
Lmao Sizeism

More like Seismic

https://media2.giphy.com/media/hkMXte9dBJFfO/200_s.gif
:lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVg5QqJoxuU

Nick Young
05-02-2016, 01:56 PM
Getting a degree requires little more than box ticking nowadays, which tends to suit girls more than guys; independent study with little outside help tends to be the opposite. Now even the extremely dense can apply for exemptions that allow them to meet the already incredibly low standards set by our institutions of "higher learning." In the UK I saw constant abuse of the system: people getting huge extensions because they were "depressed" or "anxious", people getting free macbooks for being "dyslexic," another guy I knew got 45 mins extra time in his exams for having a "sore thumb," and it goes on and on. Not to mention how Universities treat people who should be adults, like 5 year olds.

The academy is irretrievably corrupted, now being mostly factories for stashing the young and dumb so as to hide the severe lack of employment opportunities for young people; something which gives them a false and unearned sense of independence (while imposing no real obligations), and allows them to give themselves self-congratulatory pats on the back for "graduating" from whatever piss-easy course they managed to get a mediocre pass mark on.
I got 40 minutes extra to take the SATs because I had "ADD". I didn't apply for the extra time, they just gave it to me. I got 99th and 98th percentile in every subject except math, which I got only a 78th percentile in because I suck at math. I doubt I would have gotten those scores if I didn't have 40 extra minutes to take that test. I got the same amount of credit and treated the same by unis as some one who took and passed the test in the proper amount of time. I think a vast majority of people would dominate the SATs if they had 40+ minutes to fill them out.

What a joke.

Dresta
05-02-2016, 02:05 PM
I got 40 minutes extra to take the SATs because I had "ADD". I didn't apply for the extra time, they just gave it to me. I got 99th and 98th percentile in every subject except math, which I got only a 78th percentile in because I suck at math. I doubt I would have gotten those scores if I didn't have 40 extra minutes to take that test. I got the same amount of credit and treated the same by unis as some one who took and passed the test in the proper amount of time. I think a vast majority of people would dominate the SATs if they had 40+ minutes to fill them out.

What a joke.
Indeed it is a gigantic joke. Some people are genuinely convinced they have the imaginary disease of dyslexia, when more often than not they just spent their childhood watching tv rather than reading, but large amounts are cynically abusing a system that is unbelievably easy to abuse.

Nick Young
05-02-2016, 02:21 PM
I personally believe that dyslexia is a very real thing. ADD and ADHD aren't. I thought it was funny that the UK government was buying Apple laptops for every kid with dyslexia though. I'm certain that some of them must have been gaming the system and inventing their disabilities to get that free computer.

Why Apple though? It's not like it is a laptop with the best specs. It is overcosted for what it does. Still it somehow managed to become the official laptop of British educational welfare.

niko
05-02-2016, 02:25 PM
i wasn't aware OP was still at university.

~primetime~
05-02-2016, 02:33 PM
You realize that this does point to them being treated unfairly in the workforce, where they make 78% of what males make right?

Women have more degrees and education, yet make less $$$.

Oh wait are we supposed to pretend everyone is treated equal out there? Sorry, my bad fellas.

Why are some of you so threatened by women? I don't get it? Would any of you males trade places with a female because you think society favors them? Especially if you're a white male. If your a white male who is running around whining about what others are getting then go fck yourself seriously.

Nick Young
05-02-2016, 02:58 PM
i wasn't aware OP was still at university.
I'm not, fool. I didn't take this photo.:hammerhead:

Nick Young
05-02-2016, 03:00 PM
You realize that this does point to them being treated unfairly in the workforce, where they make 78% of what males make right?

Oh wait are we supposed to pretend everyone is treated equal out there? Sorry, my bad fellas.

Why are some of you so threatened by women? I don't get it? Would any of you males trade places with a female because you think society favors them? Especially if you're a white male. If your a white male who is running around whining about what others are getting then go fck yourself seriously.

That is a false and bullshit statistic:hammerhead:

http://boynedmaster.github.io/wage-gap/

Do you believe that women SHOULDN'T have the right to choose their own majors and go in to the careers that they choose for themselves?

Dresta
05-02-2016, 03:08 PM

No, it really doesn't. Firstly, it doesn't take into account what degrees are being taken, and the relative earning potential of respective degrees (women take the softer disciplines). And secondly, it doesn't take into account the plain fact that men are just more driven than women when it comes to their careers, and for a large amount of women, their career comes second to their desire to have children and a family. This is the normal and healthy way. Young women tend to out-earn young men:

http://www.theguardian.com/money/2015/aug/29/women-in-20s-earn-more-men-same-age-study-finds

[QUOTE]Women in their 20s have reversed the gender pay gap, but their earning power is still overtaken by men later in life. Figures compiled by the Press Association have shown that between the ages of 22 and 29, a woman will typically earn

Dresta
05-02-2016, 03:21 PM
Childless women make 95% of what their male counterparts do. Obama and the other social justice fanatics are again full of shit:

How can women be taking over the workplace while simultaneously opting out of it? The answer is that men have been quitting the labour force even faster. Overall labour-force participation (for both sexes) has been declining since 2000, but for men it has fallen faster (from 75% to 69%) than for women (60% to 57%). In 40% of households with children a woman is now the primary breadwinner, though in most of those cases (26% of the total) that is because she is the only one.

Where women continue to lag is in their earnings relative to men. “The average full-time working woman earns just 77 cents for every dollar a man earns,” said Barack Obama on April 8th, adding: “That’s an embarrassment. It is wrong.” As he signed a pair of executive orders that would compel federal contractors to provide data on the pay and sex of their workforce, he tut-tutted: “Equal pay for equal work. It’s not that complicated.”

Actually, it is a bit more complicated than Mr Obama pretends. If employers could really get the same work done for 77 cents on the dollar by hiring women, they would do so, and their shareholders would gleefully pocket the extra profits. The 77 cents statistic, which Mr Obama cites often, compares apples with oranges.

Men in “full-time” work do indeed make more than women, but this is partly because they work longer hours (full-time here means 35 or more hours a week). Men also cluster in some of the better-paid professions: they are 87% of engineers but only 16% of teachers. They do more dangerous jobs: 92% of work-related deaths are of men. Most important, men are far less likely than women to take hefty career breaks when children arrive. Single, childless women earn 95 cents for every dollar a single, childless man makes, which is hardly the stuff of campaign slogans.

http://www.economist.com/news/united-states/21600998-after-falling-years-proportion-mums-who-stay-home-rising-return

Nick Young
05-02-2016, 03:23 PM
No, it really doesn't. Firstly, it doesn't take into account what degrees are being taken, and the relative earning potential of respective degrees (women take the softer disciplines). And secondly, it doesn't take into account the plain fact that men are just more driven than women when it comes to their careers, and for a large amount of women, their career comes second to their desire to have children and a family. This is the normal and healthy way. Young women tend to out-earn young men:

http://www.theguardian.com/money/2015/aug/29/women-in-20s-earn-more-men-same-age-study-finds

i.e. as women get older other things take precedence over their careers, and the opposite is true with men. Men are simply more persistently ambitious in that sphere, sometimes harmfully so (history is littered with examples of the unmanageable ambition of men). My Aunt was the only female board member of a large law-firm for years, and made a lot of money in that position, but she worked over 60 hours a week at the least; there simply aren't that many women willing to make such a commitment into their 30s and 40s; she would purposely look for women to promote to senior partner positions, but there were none that were suitably qualified. There are many exceptions, but that is the rule. Feminazis are intent on making women feel guilty for following their instincts, shoving down their throats endless propaganda that says staying at home and spending time with their kids is somehow letting the sex down, as if raising and enriching the lives of children wasn't an important job, far more important than the jobs of 95%+ of people; unable to take pride in being the exception, they decide to make war on the rule--the results are confusion, an epidemic of anxiety and depression and the relief of the psychiatrist's armchair.

The gender pay-gap is a myth that has been debunked over and over again. Those who seek to fight human biology will always fail in the long-run, but in the meantime, they do a lot of people a lot of harm through their desire to make everyone want the same things as they do.
The Patriarchy forces women to study Gender Studies, African Women's Studies and Anthropology. The women all want to go in to STEM but the Patriarchy is keeping them out!

Careers in gender studies and African Women's studies should have salaries subsidized by the government until they are on par with entry level STEM jobs.

That is what true equality looks like.

Nick Young
05-02-2016, 03:24 PM
Childless women make 95% of what their male counterparts do. Obama and the other social justice fanatics are again full of shit:

http://www.economist.com/news/united-states/21600998-after-falling-years-proportion-mums-who-stay-home-rising-return
Facts? Data? HOW DARE YOU, YOU PATRIARCHAL CIS-GENDERED WHITE MALE COLONIALIST PATRIARCH!

Reality is a microaggression and extremely problematic and triggering.

~primetime~
05-02-2016, 03:56 PM
I don't even want to disagree with that stuff Dresta it makes perfect sense that some women are held down by children, I just don't understand why so many posters here are threatened by females. Every day there is a new thread titled "OMGZ GUYS!!! WOMEN WANT SHIT, WHAT DO WE DO NOW???!!!"

You guys are fine...no woman is going to take anything from you, if they do it's your fault.

Nick Young
05-02-2016, 03:59 PM
I don't even want to disagree with that stuff Dresta it makes perfect sense that some women are held down by children, I just don't understand why so many posters here are threatened by females. Every day there is a new thread titled "OMGZ GUYS!!! WOMEN WANT SHIT, WHAT DO WE DO NOW???!!!"

You guys are fine...no woman is going to take anything from you, if they do it's your fault.
Calling out double standards does not equal "threatened by women". :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

That is what feminists tell their followers to say when their ideology is called out. "WHY ARE YOU AFRAID OF STRONG EMPOWERED WOMEN DOE?"

9erempiree
05-02-2016, 03:59 PM
https://www.aei.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/degrees2016.png

https://www.aei.org/publication/prediction-no-commencement-speaker-will-mention-this-the-huge-gender-college-degree-gap-favoring-women/

Someone needs to do something to end this misogynistic gender discrimination.

They're not going to like those stats.

~primetime~
05-02-2016, 04:00 PM
Calling out double standards does not equal "threatened by women". :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

That is what feminists tell their followers to say when their ideology is called out. "WHY ARE YOU AFRAID OF STRONG EMPOWERED WOMEN DOE?"
What's the double standard here?

Nick Young
05-02-2016, 04:03 PM
What's the double standard here?
The "Women are oppressed in education" narrative you constantly hear about, even though the number of degrees going out is 60/40 in favor of women going back 32 years.

ROCSteady
05-02-2016, 04:04 PM

http://www.infostormer.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/aids-skrillex.png

9erempiree
05-02-2016, 04:07 PM
I was on a team with a SJW and she didn't do jack. To be quite honest, I wrote and put together the entire 30 page business plan.

She even panicked when I didn't call or email her back within an hour. She went and reported me to the professor. :facepalm

When the project was done she was kissing my asss and told me how great it was.

I had to pick her up on the very first day and she wore knee-high cargo shorts with hairy legs. The ugliest woman I have let sit in my car.

SJW's have no business being in business school.

~primetime~
05-02-2016, 04:15 PM
The "Women are oppressed in education" narrative you constantly hear about, even though the number of degrees going out is 60/40 in favor of women going back 32 years.
I never hear that :confusedshrug:

I hear about oppression in the workforce, not in school

Nick Young
05-02-2016, 04:18 PM
I never hear that :confusedshrug:

I hear about oppression in the workforce, not in school
As someone who attended university relatively recently, and then worked in the UK education sector for a year, it is something you hear about on a daily basis these days.

Hawker
05-02-2016, 05:42 PM
http://www.infostormer.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/aids-skrillex.png

I think I just woke up my roommate from laughing so hard. Thank you for starting my morning off right.

Hawker
05-02-2016, 05:44 PM
Men will continue to pursue the more difficult useful degrees so I'm really not to worried. I'm more worried about the men that aren't pursuing these degrees and not going to school at all. Nobody will give a **** about them though. After all, if it's a white male, they should have the red carpet rolled out for them right? I feel like some people have never worked a labor job around actual poor, struggling white men before.

~primetime~
05-02-2016, 05:51 PM
Men will continue to pursue the more difficult useful degrees so I'm really not to worried. I'm more worried about the men that aren't pursuing these degrees and not going to school at all. Nobody will give a **** about them though. After all, if it's a white male, they should have the red carpet rolled out for them right? I feel like some people have never worked a labor job around actual poor, struggling white men before.
Sorry, white men shouldn't really be complaining about OTHER races and genders having an advantage.

reality:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7FawbAJpoQ

I guess if you applied for a job and a black man or woman got it over you specifically for being black or woman then yeah that is worth a complaint but is that what the residents of ISH are going through?

NumberSix
05-02-2016, 05:51 PM

Not threatened by women. Threatened by the Marxists who pose as women's rights advocates because they know they can't get their agenda passed out in the open so they have to pretend to be civil rights movements.

When somebody's real agenda is something that they know isn't popular, they pretend they're doing it for another reason. The easiest way to convince people to get on board is to pretend you're trying to fight for some "equal rights" for some group of people.

Let me frame it in a way you'll understand. If you want to advocate laws allowing for discrimination against gays, you know that this won't be popular. So what do you do? You pretend that you're advocating for "religious liberty".

These people don't give a flying fcuk about "women's rights". They know fully well that women don't get paid less than men. That's just their pretend reason because they know if they came right out and said "I'm a Marxists and I want more government control over private business" that people aren't going to go along with them. They know they have to lie, and they're fine with doing so. Not to say they're all lying. Some people have been fooled and believe they're actually doing things for the pretend reason.

Hawker
05-02-2016, 05:55 PM
Sorry, white men shouldn't really be complaining about OTHER races and genders having an advantage.

reality:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7FawbAJpoQ

I guess if you applied for a job and a black man or woman got it over you specifically for being black or woman then yeah that is worth a complaint but is that what the residents of ISH are going through?

I only have personal anecdotes at work.

When I got my country transfer, my ex-manager was told he needs to hire more women.

Another engineer I know worked his butt off on his promotion project and then got told that he needs to explain it to this woman engineer so she can present it at the conclave. The reason wasn't named but the constant push for women empowerment and women engineers can really be the only conclusion.

So, it hasn't happened to me personally but when there are blatant pushes like the ones above from a multi-national corporation on a BS agenda with no facts supporting it, there's a problem.

~primetime~
05-02-2016, 05:58 PM
Not threatened by women. Threatened by the Marxists who pose as women's rights advocates because they know they can't get their agenda passed out in the open so they have to pretend to be civil rights movements.

When somebody's real agenda is something that they know isn't popular, they pretend they're doing it for another reason. The easiest way to convince people to get on board is to pretend you're trying to fight for some "equal rights" for some group of people.

Let me frame it in a way you'll understand. If you want to advocate laws allowing for discrimination against gays, you know that this won't be popular. So what do you do? You pretend that you're advocating for "religious liberty".

These people don't give a flying fcuk about "women's rights". They know fully well that women don't get paid less than men. That's just their pretend reason because they know if they came right out and said "I'm a Marxists and I want more government control over private business" that people aren't going to go along with them. They know they have to lie, and they're fine with doing so. Not to say they're all lying. Some people have been fooled and believe they're actually doing things for the pretend reason.
I hear 100x more about 'feminism' here at ISH than I do anywhere else.

People here talk about feminism more than actual feminists do...

Hawker
05-02-2016, 06:01 PM
I hear 100x more about 'feminism' here at ISH than I do anywhere else.

People here talk about feminism more than actual feminists do...

Well it's good you've been informed about that 77% wage gap statistic is bullshit.

~primetime~
05-02-2016, 06:04 PM
Well it's good you've been informed about that 77% wage gap statistic is bullshit.
It's not bullshit, there's just an explanation that isn't bias.

Sounds like 5% may be actual bias though.

ROCSteady
05-02-2016, 06:05 PM
I think I just woke up my roommate from laughing so hard. Thank you for starting my morning off right.

No prob, Bob. :cheers:

Have a good one down below

Hawker
05-02-2016, 06:08 PM

Could be anything. Hours worked. More qualified. Negotiated better. Better employee. Whatever.

Nick Young
05-02-2016, 06:10 PM

The 5% is attributed to the fact that men IN GENERAL negotiate harder for their pay and in contrast women IN GENERAL are more happy to accept their first offer and don't negotiate as hard IN GENERAL.

NumberSix
05-02-2016, 06:10 PM

Men work more than women, therefore, men make more money than women. Women also don't apply for more dangerous jobs. As you can guess, dangerous jobs pay more.

Paying men and women differently for the same work is already illegal. It's done. You can't make it illegal-er.

~primetime~
05-02-2016, 06:12 PM
Could be anything. Hours worked. More qualified. Negotiated better. Better employee. Whatever.
but definitely not "she is less than" right?

bias doesn't happen out there?...no white male has ever had an edge?

Nick Young
05-02-2016, 06:14 PM

Good post. I'd estimate 3-5% of them know what they're doing is Marxist power tripping. The other 97-95% of feminists are fools who unquestioningly drink the kool aid and parrot the narrative and genuinely believe they are fighting against "oppression of women".

Hawker
05-02-2016, 06:15 PM

No woman has ever been hired cus she was hot?

You're being obtuse per usual.

Nick Young
05-02-2016, 06:16 PM

Dude, if businesses realized that women would do the same work as men for 27% less pay, what is stopping businesses from hiring only women?

If the wage gap were true, every business would be made up only of women because businesses would save 23% of their salary budget compared to if they hire men. Not even the most woman-hating business owner in the world would pass that up.

Most things that feminists say do not stand up to logic or scrutiny, but it's gotten to a point where everyone, including the President of the United States, is happy to continue peddling their rhetoric unquestioningly.

~primetime~
05-02-2016, 06:18 PM
No woman has ever been hired cus she was hot?
okay, sure...I have no issue owning up to that. Men get hired for being attractive as well.

But why is it hard for you to own up to the fact that white men lead all races and genders for edge when being hired?

Nick Young
05-02-2016, 06:20 PM
okay, sure...I have no issue owning up to that. Men get hired for being attractive as well.

But why is it hard for you to own up to the fact that white men lead all races and genders for edge when being hired?
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/42/Demographics_of_Youth_in_America.png
http://america.pink/images/1/2/2/7/1/4/7/en/2-demographics-the-united-states.jpg
https://nrelecopress1.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/figure-1.jpg
http://www.brookings.edu/blogs/up-front/posts/2011/08/~/media/Research/Images/0/123/0826_census_race_fig1.jpg

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/36946000.jpg

NumberSix
05-02-2016, 06:20 PM

Of course bias exists. Duh. I'm sure it's happens all time time that a guy gives the edge to someone else because they were in the same fraternity. I'm sure there are plenty of old rich guys that prefer to hire pretty young women. I'm sure there are Jews that give an edge to fellow Jews. I'm sure plenty of people get hired because they're best friends with the boss' cousin.

Bias obviously exists. It's just weird when people are ONLY obsessed with bias in the case of a white guy that might have a bias towards other white guys.

Hawker
05-02-2016, 06:24 PM

If anything, ugly people are the most discriminated. :lol #uglylivesmatter

White men have issues like everyone else. Have you worked labor jobs in rural America? I've known plenty of poor white male Americans struggling to get by. I just dont believe the red carpet is laid out for white men like it's led to believe. Have you seen the high suicide rate amongst white males?

Owning up to your last statement really doesn't help anything. Just because white males may have more jobs in a certain role doesn't mean they had the edge...just means that there were a lot of white males that applied.

Nick Young
05-02-2016, 06:26 PM
http://www.brookings.edu/blogs/up-front/posts/2011/08/~/media/Research/Images/0/123/0826_census_race_fig1.jpg

It is almost as if a majority of the country is white....:confusedshrug:

Hawker
05-02-2016, 06:27 PM
Dude, if businesses realized that women would do the same work as men for 27% less pay, what is stopping businesses from hiring only women?

If the wage gap were true, every business would be made up only of women because businesses would save 23% of their salary budget compared to if they hire men. Not even the most woman-hating business owner in the world would pass that up.

Most things that feminists say do not stand up to logic or scrutiny, but it's gotten to a point where everyone, including the President of the United States, is happy to continue peddling their rhetoric unquestioningly.

Which is my response to people like primetime who says to stop complaining. You have the president who is supposed to be an intellectual and fed legitimate statistics but is parroting false information that can lead to policies that affect people negatively.

~primetime~
05-02-2016, 06:29 PM
Honestly guys, I can't even disagree with most of the stuff you're saying, It's just become a massive eye roller in here listening to men cry about women every other day.

Has anyone in here been discriminated against for being male in real life?

Does anyone in here wish they were female so that they can get the female privileges?

~primetime~
05-02-2016, 06:32 PM
Which is my response to people like primetime who says to stop complaining. You have the president who is supposed to be an intellectual and fed legitimate statistics but is parroting false information that can lead to policies that affect people negatively.
when a chick takes my job for being a chick I'll complain...right now I just can't bring myself to worry that much

Nick Young
05-02-2016, 06:33 PM
Honestly guys, I can't even disagree with most of the stuff you're saying, It's just become a massive eye roller in here listening to men cry about women every other day.

Does anyone in here wish they were female so that they can get the female privileges?
Who is crying?

I have sat on hiring boards where we turn down highly qualified male candidates in favor of unqualified women candidates.

This is probably not a problem that effects you, as your generation does not talk about this shit a lot. I'm 26 and it seems like for the past 8 years every time you go to a party or social gathering there is at least one dumbass femtard bringing up women oppreshun at every opportunity she can. So yes I do have to hear about it on a daily basis. When I was in university I also had to attend a mandatory "understanding media" aka feminism indoctrination class. Any one who spoke out against the BS peddled by the professor, or even just asked critical questions, was told to shut up and given a near fail grade, unless they sent a letter of apology to the professor.

From what I understand now, these feminism indoctrination classes are entering curriculums as early as high school and middle school now. A whole new generation is being raised to believe in the BS wage gap statistic and other feminist theory BS, at a younger age than ever before.

It is a big problem, but probably not one that personally affects you, or that you have to deal with on a consistent basis like other people do.

If everyone had your attitude though, the cultural marxists behind this movement would win pretty quickly.

NumberSix
05-02-2016, 06:36 PM

Feminists =/= women.

Complaining about feminists =/= complaining about women

Insulting feminists =/= insulting women

Most women aren't feminists. Not all feminists are women. Plenty are ******y men and creepers/stalkers desperate to bang any ugly hairy-armpitted woman that will let them.

Hawker
05-02-2016, 06:44 PM
when a chick takes my job for being a chick I'll complain...right now I just can't bring myself to worry that much

President affects policy. Using false information and BS statistics to do so isn't right.

Dictator
05-02-2016, 10:20 PM
https://i.sli.mg/TEIEaZ.jpg

:lol