PDA

View Full Version : James Harden and Demarcus Cousins...

JohnnySic
05-02-2016, 02:38 PM
...on the same team would be dominant. They would be like Shaq and Kobe, except they are not selfish jackasses like those two. I think they could coexist and thrive.

Cousins is the best big in the league by about 15 country miles.

Harden is the best pure scorer in the league. People say he doesn't play defense, but what do you expect? He's carrying a team full of jabronis on the offensive end. If he had help on offense, he could be an average defender.

They could win titles together. Not one, not two, not three, not four., not five, not six, not seven....

Thoughts?

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-02-2016, 02:40 PM
youd have to be retarded to think thatd work:lol :lol
2 top 25 players doesnt make a team elite, especially when both are mentally weak, dumb, coach killers, bad locker room presence and bad teammates in general. Har_ens ballstopping would piss of Cousins by week 2 and one of em would get traded

they would set the record for most turnovers from a duo tho, EASILY:applause:

Legends66NBA7
05-02-2016, 02:44 PM
You missed the white text in a lot of that.

swagga
05-02-2016, 04:31 PM
...on the same team would be dominant. They would be like Shaq and Kobe, except they are not selfish jackasses like those two. I think they could coexist and thrive.

Cousins is the best big in the league by about 15 country miles.

Harden is the best pure scorer in the league. People say he doesn't play defense, but what do you expect? He's carrying a team full of jabronis on the offensive end. If he had help on offense, he could be an average defender.

They could win titles together. Not one, not two, not three, not four., not five, not six, not seven....

Thoughts?

cousins is an alpha son, he wouldn't eat harden's shit.

miggyme1
05-02-2016, 04:32 PM
at LEAST 4 rings.

tpols
05-02-2016, 04:35 PM
that would make for a good comedy shit show

Steven Kerry
05-02-2016, 04:36 PM
Talent wise this works, but is the worst idea as far as personalities go. If you look at the Kings roster as a whole, they have a lot of individual talent but can't mesh because of terrible immaturity. Likewise, Harden and Howard struggled due to ego and immaturity. Harden + Cousins does not solve that problem.

NBAGOAT
05-02-2016, 04:36 PM
it could work but those two need a rick carlisle level coach to make it work. Two of the most ball dominant guys in the league whose play styles aren't portable at all.

Zeppelin
05-02-2016, 04:44 PM
Thoughts?

Please explain how Harden is a better scorer than Curry and Durant. The way I see it both of them have much higher efficiency, are harder to guard, less reliant on free throws, and have peak volume stats that surpass his. I just don't see it.

Lebron23
05-02-2016, 04:45 PM
I think Harden needs a Duncan type of Big Man as his teammate and Gregg Popovich as his Coach. Harden is like a better version of Manu Ginobili.

Cousins and Durant would be a solid front court, and duo by the way. Depends on the Foot injury of Durant.

miggyme1
05-02-2016, 04:47 PM
Please explain how Harden is a better scorer than Curry and Durant. The way I see it both of them have much higher efficiency, are harder to guard, less reliant on free throws, and have peak volume stats that surpass his. I just don't see it.

if you think they are harder to guard than james harden you need to stop watching games. Harden is guaranteed at LEAST 10 FREETHROWS A NIGHT.

HOW DO YOU GUARD A GUY WHO CAN GET TO THE LINE AT WILL????NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO HE ALWASY FINDS A WAY TO GET POINTS.

THATS UNGUARDABLE

TemporaMutantur
05-02-2016, 04:50 PM
youd have to be retarded to think thatd work:lol :lol
2 top 25 players doesnt make a team elite, especially when both are mentally weak, dumb, coach killers, bad locker room presence and bad teammates in general. Har_ens ballstopping would piss of Cousins by week 2 and one of em would get traded

they would set the record for most turnovers from a duo tho, EASILY:applause:

Two negatives make a positive?! :confusedshrug:

ImKobe
05-02-2016, 04:52 PM
Just like Shaq & Kobe, only neither can play defense and both possess the leadership skills of a 10 yr old.

Zeppelin
05-02-2016, 04:55 PM
if you think they are harder to guard than james harden you need to stop watching games. Harden is guaranteed at LEAST 10 FREETHROWS A NIGHT.

HOW DO YOU GUARD A GUY WHO CAN GET TO THE LINE AT WILL????NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO HE ALWASY FINDS A WAY TO GET POINTS.

THATS UNGUARDABLE

Why does he score less points in more minutes with much higher usage playing on a worse team against less polarised defences? (The last is probably not true for Durant. )

Plus we saw what can happen when teams make it a point not to foul him in game 1 this playoffs.