PDA

View Full Version : Top 3 of all-time can't shoot

beastee
05-02-2016, 02:41 PM
ESPN (before you jump on me about their credibility...they ranked your king #3 all time and you stans bring it up...Constantly) has posted what everyone has been saying on this board for months...Lebron Can't shoot anymore.

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2016/story/_/id/15442797/lebron-james-relies-more-teammates-jumper-fades

It was the Pistons' game plan to disrespect James' jump shot and bait him into trying to prove them wrong. They didn't think he could do it and, a few shining moments aside, he didn't.

Damn.

tmacattack33
05-02-2016, 03:38 PM
31 years old, with no jump shot, yet he's still the second best player in the league?

I'll take it.

If it was the other way around, and his jump shots were going in but he had no ability to drive/post/break anymore, then that would be a problem and i would be worried that his career was about to go downhill fast.

miggyme1
05-02-2016, 03:49 PM
31 years old, with no jump shot, yet he's still the second best player in the league?

I'll take it.

If it was the other way around, and his jump shots were going in but he had no ability to drive/post/break anymore, then that would be a problem and i would be worried that his career was about to go downhill fast.

whos the first?

toprange
05-02-2016, 03:57 PM
:facepalm I'd take the shooting form of post - Achilles injury kobe than prime lebron. I wonder if lebron stans practice that top 3 form :rolleyes:

Lebronxrings
05-02-2016, 04:02 PM
lebron shot over 40% from 3 in a season.