PDA

View Full Version : Ginobili, Parker playing like true second round picks

LakersForlife
05-03-2016, 02:16 AM
Second Round picks back to its place

rmt
05-03-2016, 02:32 AM
Second Round picks back to its place

What do you expect from a 38 year old? Besides, the one you should be criticizing tonight is Duncan - just terrible - I haven't seen him play this badly EVER.

LakersForlife
05-03-2016, 03:55 AM
What do you expect from a 38 year old? Besides, the one you should be criticizing tonight is Duncan - just terrible - I haven't seen him play this badly EVER.
duncan is a nice guy.. i wont criticize him. i put him above kobe

Spurs5Rings2014
05-03-2016, 04:13 AM

Duncan wasn't that bad. Didn't shoot the ball well, but still played defense and grabbed boards. Was only -2 for the game. He's also 40 years old. Who played bad and should have been better were: Parker - 3/9 shooting, -14 for the game. Was a complete liability defensively in addition to his shot being off. Had 6 dishes and didn't provide much else. Green - 3/11 shooting, -7 for the game. Had 4 steals and not much else. West - 3/8 shooting, -5 for the game and not a whole lot of anything else.

Basically, no one really showed up tonight outside of Aldridge and Manu. Can't really give too much of the blame to Duncan as he still did his job for the most part and is 40 freaking years old. Some of the younger dudes needed to step up and didn't. We'll get it back next game, though, so no worries.

FKAri
05-03-2016, 04:18 AM
Ginobli finally EXPOSED at 38 years of age :lol

bobopenguin
05-03-2016, 04:22 AM
Ginobli finally EXPOSED at 38 years of age :lol

especially at probably his last year of career.
finally exposed. :lol