PDA

View Full Version : Klay is getting torched by Lillard, he cannot guard him

warriorfan
05-04-2016, 12:28 AM
Klay is looking lost out there on both sides of the ball, especially defense

Anyone who still says Klay is a good defender hasn't watched Golden State this year

k0kakw0rld
05-04-2016, 12:30 AM

Anyone who still says Klay is a good defender hasn't watched Golden State this year
Hey rocketfan how are you? Still hating on Batman Klay?

Best 2way guard in the league. Hold this L

37 5 5 to lead his team to the W in game 1 :bowdown:

tragicbronson
05-04-2016, 12:30 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dISKvZetkQI

wordsRweapons
05-04-2016, 12:31 AM
curry is the best defender on the warriors confirmed

warriorfan
05-04-2016, 12:32 AM
Holy SHIT

klay is getting KILLED out here

PistonsFan#21
05-04-2016, 12:33 AM
We gonna act like Lillard is some random scrub going off? :confusedshrug:

The dude dropped 51pts against Curry during the regular season

BedroomBully
05-04-2016, 12:34 AM

How the hell are you a Warriors fan? You constantly cheer against anyone not named Curry on that team! Damn your pops should've wore a rubber.

warriorfan
05-04-2016, 12:35 AM
Klay's defense on Lillard cost them the game

BedroomBully
05-04-2016, 12:36 AM

Lol. Bitch a$$ Curry Stan was on suicide watch during that game.

warriorfan
05-04-2016, 12:38 AM

that was @ portland after a back to back during the regular season

this is @ oracle on full rest in the playoffs

stop comparing apples to oranges

inclinerator
05-04-2016, 12:40 AM
melt
down

BedroomBully
05-04-2016, 12:42 AM
that was @ portland after a back to back during the regular season

this is @ oracle on full rest in the playoffs

stop comparing apples to oranges
Excuses. There's a reason why theyalways hide Curry on defense. Klay always picks up the hardest defensive assignments. Go back to slurping your boy made of chandelier and hope he doesn't get hurt the next game he plays.

LongLiveTheKing
05-04-2016, 12:42 AM
Imagine if Steph was guarding him the Warriors would be getting blown out.

k0kakw0rld
05-04-2016, 12:43 AM
5 point game idiot

warriorfan
05-04-2016, 12:47 AM
Imagine if Steph was guarding him the Warriors would be getting blown out.

no way

klay is too slow to stay with lillard , curry would be defending him much better

Fudge
05-04-2016, 01:07 AM
What...

a...

thread backfire.

:roll:

k0kakw0rld
05-04-2016, 01:09 AM
What...

a...

thread backfire.

:roll:
When are you guys going to realize that OP is an idiot.

SouBeachTalents
05-04-2016, 01:11 AM
No Curry, another Warriors W

Fudge
05-04-2016, 01:11 AM
When are you guys going to realize that OP is an idiot.
Implying that we didn't know that already. :lol

Dude is Simon's own personal beetch on here, niga.

Keno
05-04-2016, 01:12 AM
klay top 5 player.

Dray n Klay
05-04-2016, 01:16 AM
Implying that we didn't know that already. :lol

Dude is Simon's own personal beetch on here, niga.
:lol :lol :cheers:

ImKobe
05-04-2016, 01:19 AM
OP is the new Konex.

sekachu
05-04-2016, 01:24 AM

I feel like you don't want warriors to win without curry. feel insecure?

DonDadda59
05-04-2016, 01:26 AM
Somebody shop Chef Curry's face onto this please:

http://a.fssta.com/content/dam/fsdigital/fscom/Buzzer/Images/2016/04/26/IrrelevantJersey.png

Thank you in advance,
Dadda

k0kakw0rld
05-04-2016, 01:27 AM
I feel like you don't want warriors to win without curry. feel insecure?
People are finally realizing how little to no impact Curry has on his team. And they are panicking because bye-bye unanimous MVP trophy :oldlol:

BedroomBully
05-04-2016, 01:30 AM
People are finally realizing how little to no impact Curry has on his team. And they are panicking because bye-bye unanimous MVP trophy :oldlol:
Ive said it all along. You can put any average point guard with this current roster and they will be title contenders. Curry gets away with only playing on one side of the court.

dabigbaws
05-04-2016, 01:33 AM
curry is a fraud. knew it from last season and now everyone can see it.

ScalsFan21
05-04-2016, 03:27 AM

Regular season MVP voting happens prior to the playoffs. Still, considering the fact that the Warriors are (at worst) top 3 in the league without Curry, it would be a crime if LeBeast lost the unanimous vote in 2013 and Curry still got it.

golden24boy
05-04-2016, 03:50 AM
why is it bad thing that warriors winning without Curry?...the only think i see is that they playing the perfect system...cleveland without lebron is fu*ked because lebron ball without Lebron isnt working, dubs on the other hand. :rockon:

ScalsFan21
05-04-2016, 03:57 AM
why is it bad thing that warriors winning without Curry?...the only think i see is that they playing the perfect system...cleveland without lebron is fu*ked because lebron ball without Lebron isnt working, dubs on the other hand. :rockon:

It's pretty much used as a knock on Curry's overall impact and value.

LeBron is the best player in the NBA and that hasn't changed in nearly a decade, but I agree. The Warriors system and team construction is way, WAY better than Cleveland. LeBron literally holds together Cleveland single-handedly and is the only person on the planet who is capable of implementing LeBron-ball successfully.

But as a franchise, I totally agree with your assessment: it's risky for Cleveland to rely on Bron's health alone to carry an entire organization, and there's no doubt LBJ himself bears some responsibility for team construction (Michael knows all about that). Curry goes down, the Warriors are still somewhere in the top 3 teams in the league.

I'm a Nets fan and I would MUCH rather have a system like the Spurs/Warriors, and hopefully Marks/Atkinson will slowly start to implement that as yet another branch off the Pop tree. I can't wait to see if they are actually able to turn around Billy King's mess. But as a LeBron nut rider, LeBron is still the best, most impactful, and most valuable player in the association.

Team perspective wise yes, it's incredible how you just take away Steph and GSW is still this good. In fact, I've never seen anything like it in my life.

warriorfan
05-04-2016, 04:01 AM

LeBron is the best player in the NBA and that hasn't changed in nearly a decade, but I agree. The Warriors system and team construction is way, WAY better than Cleveland. LeBron literally holds together Cleveland single-handedly and is the only person on the planet who is capable of implementing LeBron-ball successfully.

But as a franchise, I totally agree with your assessment: it's risky for Cleveland to rely on Bron's health alone to carry an entire organization, and there's no doubt LBJ himself bears some responsibility for team construction (Michael knows all about that). Curry goes down, the Warriors are still somewhere in the top 3 teams in the league.

I'm a Nets fan and I would MUCH rather have a system like the Spurs/Warriors, and hopefully Marks/Atkinson will slowly start to implement that as yet another branch off the Pop tree. I can't wait to see if they are actually able to turn around Billy King's mess. But as a LeBron nut rider, LeBron is still the best, most impactful, and most valuable player in the association.

Team perspective wise yes, it's incredible how you just take away Steph and GSW is still this good. In fact, I've never seen anything like it in my life.

"This good". You mean good enough to beat a wack ass Rocket and Blazer team at Oracle?... News flash that aint nothing special...

ScalsFan21
05-04-2016, 04:09 AM
"This good". You mean good enough to beat a wack ass Rocket and Blazer team at Oracle?... News flash that aint nothing special...

I don't disagree with that. A pathetic Rockets team with two guys who are supposedly good defenders who really aren't anymore (Bev, D12) especially. But are you telling me that you can see this group losing against any team that ISN'T SAS or Cleveland?

Which teams outside of them are in the same tier? OKC isn't thanks to a lack of consistent floor spacing and Westbrook's loss-conducive playstyle, healthy LAC sure as hell isn't, we all know the rest of the East isn't. They ARE almost on par with the San Antonio Spurs with Curry sitting out. I don't think they will beat them without him, but it's not a crazy comparison to draw.

We've seen enough games from Klay and Dray together with no Steph to be able to say that there's a very good chance this group can push SA to a 6th or 7th game even without Curry. I'm not sure any championship team in the last 30 years could push SAS to 6 or 7 without their best player, yet it's hard to rule out the possibility of this deep GS team doing it.

It sounds weird me saying this but I love Curry and I think he's a top 10 impact in the history of basketball right now. There are people acting like they can win a chip without him which isn't the case. But they ARE top 3 without him because of the utter lack of parity in this league.

Quickening
05-04-2016, 04:18 AM
I don't disagree with that. A pathetic Rockets team with two guys who are supposedly good defenders who really aren't anymore (Bev, D12) especially. But are you telling me that you can see this group losing against any team that ISN'T SAS or Cleveland?

Which teams outside of them are in the same tier? OKC isn't thanks to a lack of consistent floor spacing and Westbrook's loss-conducive playstyle, healthy LAC sure as hell isn't, we all know the rest of the East isn't. They ARE almost on par with the San Antonio Spurs with Curry sitting out. I don't think they will beat them without him, but it's not a crazy comparison to draw.

We've seen enough games from Klay and Dray together with no Steph to be able to say that there's a very good chance this group can push SA to a 6th or 7th game even without Curry. I'm not sure any championship team in the last 30 years could push SAS to 6 or 7 without their best player, yet it's hard to rule out the possibility of this deep GS team doing it.

It sounds weird me saying this but I love Curry and I think he's a top 10 impact in the history of basketball right now. There are people acting like they can win a chip without him which isn't the case. But they ARE top 3 without him because of the utter lack of parity in this league.

So you're saying GSW can take spurs to 7 games but they cannot win the championship?

So they can win 3 games against spurs, but 4 is just unimaginable? What are you talking about? :facepalm

Its rather they have no chance against spurs and therefore no chance of a championship, or they have the ability to beat them.

warriorfan
05-04-2016, 04:18 AM

"We've seen enough games from Klay and Dray together with no Steph to be able to say that there's a very good chance this group can push SA to a 6th or 7th game even without Curry."

No, no we haven't.

As for the rest of your post....

Your agenda reeks bro, you are trying to make the entire league look weak to serve your agenda....probably a 80's or 90's stan

The fact is that the league is extremely top heavy right now due to some timely injuries and concentrated talent; the 3 contenders (GS, SA, CLE) are stacked and extremely good teams. In fact I guarantee you wont find a year which there are two teams with as high of an SRS as the Spurs and Warriors have in the same year. That is some historic strength in the Western Conference. A league with a few extremely top heavy competitors is more competitive than a sea of 50 win teams.

Kblaze8855
05-04-2016, 04:20 AM
You are fairly ridiculous..... and clearly not actually a Warriors fan at this point. I don't know why people like you even really try to affiliate with a team.

a friend of mine is pretty much a fan of whoever LeBron plays for but he's fairly real about it.

perhaps I don't pay enough attention to know but do you even claim to be a Warriors fan? If not I suppose this post is invalid.

just wondering.

warriorfan
05-04-2016, 04:25 AM
You are fairly ridiculous..... and clearly not actually a Warriors fan at this point. I don't know why people like you even really try to affiliate with a team.

a friend of mine is pretty much a fan of whoever LeBron plays for but he's fairly real about it.

perhaps I don't pay enough attention to know but do you even claim to be a Warriors fan? If not I suppose this post is invalid.

just wondering.

Im a hard core Warriors fan and I have been one for my entire life

I don't get homer and I keep it real and keep players accountable...were you watching that 3rd quarter blaze? if you were you cannot tell me that Klay wasn't getting lit up like a christmas tree and it was not just lillard hitting tough shots...Klay was blowing it big time on rotations, biting on half ass fakes, not having awareness on picks, he looked lost out there. if you didn't, re-watch that 3rd quarter and tell me that I am bullshitting...I'm not

golden24boy
05-04-2016, 04:47 AM

Sorry, but Lebron isnt best player in the NBA(curry), they can play Lebron ball but it isnt winning basketballl. 2-6...2-7 incoming

SpreeS
05-04-2016, 05:00 AM

Pl stop

ScalsFan21
05-04-2016, 05:06 AM
So you're saying GSW can take spurs to 7 games but they cannot win the championship?

So they can win 3 games against spurs, but 4 is just unimaginable? What are you talking about? :facepalm

Its rather they have no chance against spurs and therefore no chance of a championship, or they have the ability to beat them.

I mean that really wasn't my point but I see what you're saying.

I said it wasn't insane to say that GSW with no Curry could win a championship, I just don't think they will. I think without Curry, Pop's ability to gameplan for this team is magnified exponensially, and he will find a way to get it done even if Golden State takes a few games. Let's not forget this team was taken to 7 in round 1 when they won in '14. Pop doesn't care about the individual games so much as the series as a whole, but I guess that's semantics anyway.

My main point is that GSW is the most stacked supporting cast in recent memory. That has a negative connotation on ISH, I know, but as a team it's very impressive. I'm highly envious of TRUE Warriors fans who actually enjoy the team as a whole. Must be fun watching them play and not worrying about who looks better any given night between Steph and the others.

Warriorfan - I've always viewed Klay as overrated on D, so I don't disagree with you there. He is not on a level where he can contain a player as good as Lillard. Same with Steph though. Neither are "lockdown" defensive players but rather made to look good due to the guys behind them, and the fact that their offensive games help to deplete the energy of their matchups, etc.

aj1987
05-04-2016, 05:38 AM
Im a hard core Warriors fan and I have been one for my entire life

I don't get homer and I keep it real and keep players accountable...were you watching that 3rd quarter blaze? if you were you cannot tell me that Klay wasn't getting lit up like a christmas tree and it was not just lillard hitting tough shots...Klay was blowing it big time on rotations, biting on half ass fakes, not having awareness on picks, he looked lost out there. if you didn't, re-watch that 3rd quarter and tell me that I am bullshitting...I'm not
When was the last time you gave props to anyone not named Curry?

warriorfan
05-04-2016, 06:11 AM
I mean that really wasn't my point but I see what you're saying.

I said it wasn't insane to say that GSW with no Curry could win a championship, I just don't think they will. I think without Curry, Pop's ability to gameplan for this team is magnified exponensially, and he will find a way to get it done even if Golden State takes a few games. Let's not forget this team was taken to 7 in round 1 when they won in '14. Pop doesn't care about the individual games so much as the series as a whole, but I guess that's semantics anyway.

My main point is that GSW is the most stacked supporting cast in recent memory. That has a negative connotation on ISH, I know, but as a team it's very impressive. I'm highly envious of TRUE Warriors fans who actually enjoy the team as a whole. Must be fun watching them play and not worrying about who looks better any given night between Steph and the others.

Warriorfan - I've always viewed Klay as overrated on D, so I don't disagree with you there. He is not on a level where he can contain a player as good as Lillard. Same with Steph though. Neither are "lockdown" defensive players but rather made to look good due to the guys behind them, and the fact that their offensive games help to deplete the energy of their matchups, etc.

There is no evidence of a Curryless GSW team being able to compete with a healthy Spurs in a 7 game series. You cited GS taking San Antonio to 7 games in 2013 but that was when Curry was playing. The Curryless Warrior team have proven themselves vs the anemic Rockets and only won 1 on the road, and they have won two games at home vs a weaker Blazer team that shouldn't even be in the WC semis right now. None of this are indicators that they would be able to compete with the juggernaut of San Antonio in a 7 game series with out Curry.

Quickening
05-04-2016, 06:28 AM
There is no evidence of a Curryless GSW team being able to compete with a healthy Spurs in a 7 game series. You cited GS taking San Antonio to 7 games in 2013 but that was when Curry was playing. The Curryless Warrior team have proven themselves vs the anemic Rockets and only won 1 on the road, and they have won two games at home vs a weaker Blazer team that shouldn't even be in the WC semis right now. None of this are indicators that they would be able to compete with the juggernaut of San Antonio in a 7 game series with out Curry.

Who are the good teams in the playoffs that Curry has proven himself against? Weren't all the teams he faced injured or hopeless last year as well?

This Warriors team would have won the playoffs last year without Curry, thats how easy their run was. The best team they face were Cleveland who were missing 2 of their best three players.

ScalsFan21
05-04-2016, 06:35 AM

I was talking about in 2014 when Dallas and SA went 7. 2013 Warriors actually did not take SA to a 7th game. Still, we both know that you can't compare that Golden State team (IIRC led in ASG votes by defensive sieve David Lee) to this 73-win powerhouse. Night and day.

I think you're right, I'm just not as sure about it as obviously you are as a huge Curry proponent. I think even though Klay and Dray ARE somewhere from star to superstar, particularly Dray, I mean come on... it's not coincidence that the team really began thriving when Kerr came on board and inserted him into the lineup for Lee, which was the move that had to be made but Jackson never could pull the trigger. Of course the biggest factor was Steph going from star player to MVP caliber, but without Dray that chip doesn't happen.

Pop's coaching is what I really believe puts SA over Curryless GS. But I do think it is a lot closer that you and a lot of other people are willing to acknowledge (GSW's 2nd-12th guys vs. SA's full team).

Spurs in 6 games in this hypothetical. I think they'll be in control throughout the series. But I really don't think any of this going to matter, since Curry is returning soon. Just has to stay on the court. I don't understand why he's pushing things to come back against Portland.

warriorfan
05-04-2016, 07:10 AM
I was talking about in 2014 when Dallas and SA went 7. 2013 Warriors actually did not take SA to a 7th game. Still, we both know that you can't compare that Golden State team (IIRC led in ASG votes by defensive sieve David Lee) to this 73-win powerhouse. Night and day.

I think you're right, I'm just not as sure about it as obviously you are as a huge Curry proponent. I think even though Klay and Dray ARE somewhere from star to superstar, particularly Dray, I mean come on... it's not coincidence that the team really began thriving when Kerr came on board and inserted him into the lineup for Lee, which was the move that had to be made but Jackson never could pull the trigger. Of course the biggest factor was Steph going from star player to MVP caliber, but without Dray that chip doesn't happen.

Pop's coaching is what I really believe puts SA over Curryless GS. But I do think it is a lot closer that you and a lot of other people are willing to acknowledge (GSW's 2nd-12th guys vs. SA's full team).

Spurs in 6 games in this hypothetical. I think they'll be in control throughout the series. But I really don't think any of this going to matter, since Curry is returning soon. Just has to stay on the court. I don't understand why he's pushing things to come back against Portland.

You realize you can take literally every single Championship team ever and say "without their second best player their chip doesn't happen"...

BTW I'm writing off you saying "coaching is what puts them over the top of Curryless warriors" as bullshit trolling.

Just face the cold hard facts. Golden State is a good team without Curry, probably 3rd best in the league, with Curry, they are the Greatest Team of All Time.

Akhenaten
05-04-2016, 07:27 AM
Just face the cold hard facts. Golden State is a good team without Curry, probably 3rd best in the league, with Curry, they are the Greatest Team of All Time.

That's pretty much what the man just said, you are one goofy dude.

aj1987
05-04-2016, 07:33 AM
You realize you can take literally every single Championship team ever and say "without their second best player their chip doesn't happen"...

BTW I'm writing off you saying "coaching is what puts them over the top of Curryless warriors" as bullshit trolling.

There are a couple of teams who would murk them in a 7 game series.

warriorfan
05-04-2016, 01:22 PM
There are a couple of teams who would murk them in a 7 game series.

that is your (shitty) opinion

the facts say that Curry's 73-9 Warriors are the Greatest team of all time

KlayThompson21
05-04-2016, 01:30 PM
**** this "warriorfan". He always hating on Klay.

aj1987
05-04-2016, 07:09 PM
that is your (shitty) opinion

the facts say that Curry's 73-9 Warriors are the Greatest team of all time
Unless they go 16-0 in the PO's (the biggest stage), they're not the greatest team of all time. The '01 Lakers went 15-1 and they would absolutely somdomize this Warriors team. That's a FACT. Deal with it, BMC fan.

Human Error
05-04-2016, 07:40 PM

What kind of fan is this? This idiot says he is a Warriors fan but bashes everyone but Stephen Curry. Just like self proclaimed Lakers fans who wish the Lakers to lose when Kobe takes games off.

k0kakw0rld
05-04-2016, 09:18 PM
**** this "warriorfan". He always hating on Klay.
He is insecure