Discuss.

ScalsFan21
05-04-2016, 03:45 AM
Take this L, plowking/aj/Uncle Queer.

Isn't the poster AJ a Heat fan?

masonanddixon
05-04-2016, 03:49 AM

No he's a lebron fanboi masquerading as a Heat fan to push an agenda.

Uncle Drew
05-04-2016, 03:50 AM
So is plowking. The fact that one scores 26 points and threads are being made and bumped about it, tells you everything how terribad he is. 26 points is just another day at the office for a lot of players, yet they get paid less than Dragic. :roll:

masonanddixon
05-04-2016, 03:52 AM
So is plowking. The fact that one scores 26 points and threads are being made and bumped about it, tells you everything how terribad he is. 26 points is just another day at the office for a lot of players, yet they get paid less than Dragic. :roll:

It's another day for someone who normally gets 25-30 shots a game...doing it in the postseason when the stakes are highest is the sign of true greatness...something a basketball neophyte such as yourself cannot understand.

Uncle Drew
05-04-2016, 03:56 AM
It's another day for someone who normally gets 25-30 shots a game...doing it in the postseason when the stakes are highest is the sign of true greatness...something a basketball neophyte such as yourself cannot understand.
James Harden scores 29 a night on 20 shots, Dragic scores 14 a night on 12 shots. Laughable.

masonanddixon
05-04-2016, 03:59 AM
James Harden scores 29 a night on 20 shots, Dragic scores 14 a night on 12 shots. Laughable.

Whether you like it or not, he's been HUGE the past two games, whereas Harden was trash as always in the postseason.

Uncle Drew
05-04-2016, 04:03 AM
Whether you like it or not, he's been HUGE the past two games, whereas Harden was trash as always in the postseason.
The past two games he has performed like a man who gets paid 17 million dollars a season should be performing on the daily. The fact that you call this 26 point performance ''HUGE'' tells you everything you need to know.

masonanddixon
05-04-2016, 04:05 AM
The past two games he has performed like a man who gets paid 17 million dollars a season should be performing on the daily. The fact that you call this 26 point performance ''HUGE'' tells you everything you need to know.

20/6/6 on 50% is elite no matter how you slice it, son.

You slowly unzip your trousers and take your creampie.

Uncle Drew
05-04-2016, 04:07 AM

He didn't have 20/6/6, he had 26/6/2. That last number being assists, meaning he had more turnovers than assists, yet again. Meaning that a point guard only dished out two assists. Amazing. What a player. Hall of Fame worthy.

masonanddixon
05-04-2016, 04:09 AM
He didn't have 20/6/6, he had 26/6/2. That last number being assists, meaning he had more turnovers than assists, yet again. Meaning that a point guard only dished out two assists. Amazing. What a player. Hall of Fame worthy.

Your lack of knowledge of the game is alarming, son.

ImKobe
05-04-2016, 04:15 AM

They need him to score, not to be passive...

and it was only the 3nd time this whole post-season that he had more TOs than assists...not that alarming since him and Wade share ballhandling duties and the fact that they only lost one time out of the 3 times he did turn the ball over more, he is not a full-time PG. 4.3 apg to 1.7 topg is not a bad ratio for a combo guard...

aj1987
05-04-2016, 05:41 AM
OP is a retarded racist shit, who pretends to be a doctor. Even plowking is a hardcore Heat fan and has been around here for almost 10 years.

sportjames23
05-04-2016, 05:46 AM
OP is a retarded racist shit, who pretends to be a doctor. Even plowking is a hardcore Heat fan and has been around here for almost 10 years.

OP says he's a doctor? LOL a doctor of what?

DoctorP
05-04-2016, 05:48 AM
Dragic was balling.

masonanddixon
05-04-2016, 06:00 AM

Why would I pretend to be a doctor?

And you're not a Heat fan, son.

Sakkreth
05-04-2016, 06:33 AM
JV was the best player on the floor in that game, DeFrozen and Lowry just won't use it him, they rather chuck and lose than get carried to a win by JV.

aj1987
05-04-2016, 06:59 AM
OP says he's a doctor? LOL a doctor of what?
Dr. Dumbass.

Why would I pretend to be a doctor?
You tell me, kid. I'm not the one who pretends to be a doctor.

And you're not a Heat fan, son.
At least I'm not a racist piece of shit.

plowking
05-04-2016, 07:08 AM
OP acts as if I hate the fact Dragic plays well. lol...

We paid $90 million for him. About damn time. I hope he continues to drop 20ppg. It'd mean he'd almost be worth that ridiculous contract.

16/5/4 on 44% shooting in the playoffs. He still has a long way to go to live up to that contract.

masonanddixon
05-04-2016, 07:33 AM
Dr. Dumbass.

You tell me, kid. I'm not the one who pretends to be a doctor.

At least I'm not a racist piece of shit.

I'm about ten years older than you, son.

You've made several disparaging remarks about white athletes/white folk. You are categorically a racist.

I have never once said anything remotely racist.

Crawl back into your hole, SON.

aj1987
05-04-2016, 07:40 AM
I'm about ten years older than you, son.
Why don't you idiots understand that claiming that you're older than me makes it worse? You're a 38 year old racist AF dude, who is also unbelievably stupid. To make matters worse, you pretend to be a doctor. A near 40 year old pretending to be a doctor on a message board.

You've made several disparaging remarks about white athletes/white folk. You are categorically a racist.
Racist? I doubt it. Point them out.

I have never once said anything remotely racist.
:roll: :roll:

Crawl back into your hole, SON.
Coming from a racist, and obese 40 year old, who pretends to be a doctor... :roll:

masonanddixon
05-04-2016, 07:43 AM
Why don't you idiots understand that claiming that you're older than me makes it worse? You're a 38 year old racist AF dude, who is also unbelievably stupid. To make matters worse, you pretend to be a doctor. A near 40 year old pretending to be a doctor on a message board.

Racist? I doubt it. Point them out.

:roll: :roll:

Coming from a racist, and obese 40 year old, who pretends to be a doctor... :roll:

Do you think that inserting rolling emoticons somehow proves your point?

You're legitimately stupid, maybe at best 5-10 IQ points higher than Lebron23, who is clinically mentally handicapped.

You've literally never made a cogent post on this board nor have you ever made a statement in which you did not have lebron's pubes dangling from your lips.

aj1987
05-04-2016, 07:46 AM
I'm a 40 year old obese, retarded, and racist piece of shit.
Agreed. :cheers:

Now go jump off a cliff or go play in traffic.

masonanddixon
05-04-2016, 07:49 AM
Agreed. :cheers:

Ah the response of the fool. You're not making yourself look good, once again.

So are you back to pretending to be a Heat fan?

Going to be tough for you in the ECF, trying to suppress your instinct to *********e to lebron and all while balancing your 'true Heat fan' charade, eh?

aj1987
05-04-2016, 07:59 AM
I'm a 40 year old obese, retarded, and racist piece of shit.
Agree, you racist shit. :cheers:

sportjames23
05-04-2016, 09:39 AM
This thread doe. :oldlol:

PP34Deuce
05-04-2016, 09:47 AM

Has prison culture really been that popular that we using homo-erotic trash talk now. It's like that key and peele skit with Mike Tyson. Willing to bet white guys and insecure men use this type of talk.

Papaya Petee
05-04-2016, 10:10 AM
No Heat fan including myself hates Dragic :roll: what a ridiculous claim.
We just claim he got highly overpaid and wasn't worth the money.

He's an above average point guard at best and nothing else. Im happy when he helps the team win.

stalkerforlife
05-04-2016, 10:28 AM
OP is the real deal.

He was right about Dragic all along and the haters are SHOOK.

aj1987
05-04-2016, 10:29 AM
OP is the real deal.

He was right about Dragic all along and the haters are SHOOK.
Nobody's hating on him for these past 2 game, you ****ing idiot. He was great and the Heat won.

stalkerforlife
05-04-2016, 10:31 AM
Nobody's hating on him for these past 2 game, you ****ing idiot. He was great and the Heat won.

Why would you care about that? :lol

aj1987
05-04-2016, 10:37 AM
Why would you care about that? :lol
Unlike you, crater face, I support a single team.