PDA

View Full Version : Klay Thompson is overrated

warriorfan
05-04-2016, 01:53 PM
Delete

ShawkFactory
05-04-2016, 01:54 PM
:biggums:

He's an excellent second option on an amazing team.

Ranked and praised right where he should be.

ImKobe
05-04-2016, 01:59 PM
horrible poster..

Born Sinner
05-04-2016, 02:00 PM
idiot

Kiddlovesnets
05-04-2016, 02:00 PM
and OP is supposed to be a Warriors fan, really?
:oldlol:

Underrated KD
05-04-2016, 02:02 PM
You aren't a real Warriors fan at all. You don't give him any credit even tho him and Green are doing great in this playoffs so far. Klay is amazing this season and he is one of the main reasons why GSW is that great. Him, Green and Steph compliment each other so perfectly. GSW would certainly be worse without him.

Mike smith
05-04-2016, 02:07 PM
You aren't a real Warriors fan at all. You don't give him any credit even tho him and Green are doing great in this playoffs so far. Klay is amazing this season and he is one of the main reasons why GSW is that great. Him, Green and Steph compliment each other so perfectly. GSW would certainly be worse without him.
Just ignore his post he just wants attention he's like nick young and post things even they don't believe.

warriorfan
05-04-2016, 02:07 PM

I am giving him credit but lets not forget two things

His performances have been at home

And also been vs the Blazers and the Rockets

Klay still has his flaws, he hasn't improved his handling or his ability to take the ball up court and start the break. His defense hasn't been there all season, especially now when asked to carry a larger burden on offense

In other words he has played well but it has been at home vs mediocre teams

People are getting ahead of themselves is all I'm saying

WorldWarriors
05-04-2016, 02:08 PM
Has played horrible defense

Made a few 3 pointers @ Oracle vs Houston and Blazers

Now people think he can walk on water

SMH @ ISH overreactions

SMH at you. You should be happy that he's on our team. Steph goes down and the team is still rolling. Couldn't ask for anything better.

#StrengthInNumbers

ShawkFactory
05-04-2016, 02:09 PM
SMH at you. You should be happy that he's on our team. Steph goes down and the team is still rolling. Couldn't ask for anything better.

#StrengthInNumbers
Really, a true Warriors fan would be HAPPY that his or her team is this stacked :lol

warriorfan
05-04-2016, 02:10 PM

#StrengthInNumbers

I'm happy bro, if the Warriors win then we win. I don't care about individual performances

There just have been posts about how great this Warrior team is without Curry and how they could beat the Spurs and Cavs with no Curry...

We both know that is bs so the record is being set straight

imdaman99
05-04-2016, 02:11 PM
You should be thankful he is stepping up and affording Steph time to heal. Imagine if Klay was doing terrible and they were losing to these teams? Do you really want Curry to rush back? We know that is not a good thing in the healing process, especially with the war in the next round coming regardless of who they play.

hold this L
05-04-2016, 02:13 PM
You're an awful Warrior fan. :facepalm Change your name to Curry Stan :facepalm

warriorfan
05-04-2016, 02:14 PM
Who said I'm not happy about Thompson playing well?

I'm just saying it's been @ Oracle vs mediocre teams and lets not get ahead of ourselves

dazzer87
05-04-2016, 02:14 PM
you should change your name to CurryFan instead of warriorFan.

WorldWarriors
05-04-2016, 02:15 PM
I'm happy bro, if the Warriors win then we win. I don't care about individual performances

There just have been posts about how great this Warrior team is without Curry and how they could beat the Spurs and Cavs with no Curry...

We both know that is bs so the record is being set straight

You're not setting the record straight with these threads. Most of the people making these threads know that you're a Curry fan and do it to get a reaction from you. Most people with any sense knows that's how it goes.

You making these reactionary threads make it look like you're insecure about anyone else getting shine on the team beside Steph. Steph is not playing right now and the team is still rolling. Klay, Dray, Shaun all deserve the shine they are getting. Don't be like that. The trolls have you right where they want you.

warriorfan
05-04-2016, 02:15 PM
mods...this post is getting misunderstood

please delete

Hey Yo
05-04-2016, 02:29 PM
Who said I'm not happy about Thompson playing well?

I'm just saying it's been@ Oracle vs mediocre teams and lets not get ahead of ourselves
How many of Curry's great regular season games fit the above criteria?

FKAri
05-04-2016, 02:30 PM
You're not setting the record straight with these threads. Most of the people making these threads know that you're a Curry fan and do it to get a reaction from you. Most people with any sense knows that's how it goes.

You making these reactionary threads make it look like you're insecure about anyone else getting shine on the team beside Steph. Steph is not playing right now and the team is still rolling. Klay, Dray, Shaun all deserve the shine they are getting. Don't be like that. The trolls have you right where they want you.
He is a troll himself :lol

imdaman99
05-04-2016, 02:31 PM
I do however understand your point. Rockets and Blazers on the road are far from formidable teams.

Could they beat the Spurs or Thunder in a series without Curry? Absolutely not. Would they be favorites against them with Curry? Most definitely.

WorldWarriors
05-04-2016, 02:40 PM
I do however understand your point. Rockets and Blazers on the road are far from formidable teams.

Could they beat the Spurs or Thunder in a series without Curry? Absolutely not. Would they be favorites against them with Curry? Most definitely.

I agree with this and most sensible people understand this. However, it's a whole different issue when you constantly put down players on the team you supposedly root for. It's just ridiculous.

bizil
05-04-2016, 02:50 PM
Imagine great shooter-scorer types like Reggie, Dale Ellis, or Allan Houston WITH world class caliber defense. That's the shit that Klay is on! If Klay had to be the #1 scoring option year in and year out on a squad, I think he would THRIVE! And put up 24-26 points a night. Only drawbacks are lack of rebounding and passing. But IT'S RARE to find a marksman of that caliber who ALSO has great defense. So unless people are saying he's the best player in the world, how is he overrated. Many have him as a top 15-20 caliber player in the L, which is where he should be ranked.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
05-04-2016, 02:53 PM
Please stop this sh it bro.

Real14
05-04-2016, 04:57 PM
Op has a point tho.

Lebron23
05-04-2016, 04:58 PM
Klay > Curry in this year's playoffs.

FreezingTsmoove
05-04-2016, 05:18 PM
Klay > Curry in this year's playoffs.

Wow really?

warriorfan
05-04-2016, 05:33 PM
Imagine great shooter-scorer types like Reggie, Dale Ellis, or Allan Houston WITH world class caliber defense. That's the shit that Klay is on! If Klay had to be the #1 scoring option year in and year out on a squad, I think he would THRIVE! And put up 24-26 points a night. Only drawbacks are lack of rebounding and passing. But IT'S RARE to find a marksman of that caliber who ALSO has great defense. So unless people are saying he's the best player in the world, how is he overrated. Many have him as a top 15-20 caliber player in the L, which is where he should be ranked.

shut the **** up :facepalm:facepalm

k0kakw0rld
05-04-2016, 06:04 PM

please delete
lmaooo You can't be serious :biggums:
Are you really that pathetic? :confusedshrug:

AirBonner
05-04-2016, 08:40 PM

please delete
Mods delete op as well. What a dumbass. :facepalm

LilEddyCurry
05-04-2016, 08:41 PM
:banana:

Orlando Magic
05-04-2016, 09:42 PM
Mods delete op as well. What a dumbass. :facepalm

:applause:

Jameerthefear
05-28-2016, 11:13 PM
bump

k0kakw0rld
05-28-2016, 11:17 PM
Wow really?
Yes really fool, now watch you disappear...

LilEddyCurry
05-28-2016, 11:17 PM
Hold this L.

NZStreetBaller
05-28-2016, 11:24 PM
klay is the only reason gsw is still in it....