05-04-2016, 04:52 PM
Yall wack.

dazzer87
05-04-2016, 04:53 PM
Yall wack.
Yall? Its just one person.

Ca$H
05-04-2016, 04:56 PM
Doesn't make sense. Durant stans should hate Bran. Bran beat him in the finals.

imnew09
05-04-2016, 05:07 PM
Doesn't make sense. Durant stans should hate Bran. Bran beat him in the finals.

This is called Beta bittches just like the OPs list

riseagainst
05-04-2016, 05:21 PM

:lol

ImKobe
05-04-2016, 05:55 PM
only makes sense for losers to be stanning other losers.

ImKobe
05-04-2016, 05:59 PM
So you stanning a rapist means you're a rapist??:lol :lol

if he was actually a rapist there would have been evidence to back that accusation up...

keep on losing.

ImKobe
05-04-2016, 06:02 PM
Delusional 12be stan. Rapebe paid Faber off, why? Cause he was guilty.

he settled because of the Playoffs and the bad PR he was getting...

use your head, loser.

Mr. Jabbar
05-04-2016, 06:23 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

ImKobe
05-04-2016, 06:26 PM
Playoffs in September?

Use your peanut brain next time you post baby boy.

He was going to court during the Playoffs

you are too young to even remember the game vs Spurs where he came straight from the trial and dropped 42

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0PmB22MFKw

Fudge
05-04-2016, 06:58 PM
Me and all my ****** doin well, doin well dawg.

knicksman
05-04-2016, 07:01 PM
Delusional 12be stan. Rapebe paid Faber off, why? Cause he was guilty.

More like youre a dumbass

Uncle Drew
05-04-2016, 07:07 PM
Lol.

ArbitraryWater
05-04-2016, 07:07 PM
BRO I ANNOUNCED MYSELF IN THIS FAM IN THE SERIES THREAD COUNT ME IN :(

:banana:

knicksman
05-04-2016, 07:15 PM
Finally diversifying your vocab from your generic "iq" posts. I'm proud of you baby boy.

Now we need to work on your grammar.

You WILL beat autism!

Only insecures care about grammar bro just like lebron statpadding coz he aint the best. But i cant blame him. There are really just gullible people who gets fooled by these type of players:lol

Fudge
05-04-2016, 07:17 PM
And that's why you'll be working at McDonalds your whole life.
:roll:

raprap
05-04-2016, 07:24 PM
:yaohappy:

Uchmanmamba24
05-04-2016, 07:28 PM
1 sad person talking to himself using multiple alts. fcukin F@ggot!

ballinhun8
05-04-2016, 07:33 PM
You are dumb as a brick. So you're using the playoffs as an excuse yet he didn't settle until after.

Why didn't he settle before the playoffs started if it was such a distraction?

That's not how the law works you moron.

Both sides have to agree on a settlement.

knicksman
05-04-2016, 07:35 PM

:coleman: except im not.

Uchmanmamba24
05-04-2016, 07:38 PM

Insanitykills is the dumbest version of Simon, he simply can't get any dumber than this. If that happens, he'll probably kill himself just like his Alt says
:facepalm

knicksman
05-04-2016, 07:40 PM

Honestly, only the gullible ones think kobe raped her. But then again, these are the same people who are fooled by brans stats:lol

ImKobe
05-04-2016, 07:49 PM
You are dumb as a brick. So you're using the playoffs as an excuse yet he didn't settle until after.

Why didn't he settle before the playoffs started if it was such a distraction?

Two different cases moron..

they settled the civil lawsuit during the Playoffs

the suit Eagle County filed out against him was dismissed in September after she took the money and didn't show up to testify...

If Kobe raped her and she wasn't lying, she wouldn't have settled to begin with... she obviously took the money because she knew her story wouldn't hold up in court due to her past and the fact that Kobe wasn't the only person she slept with that night.

Kobe's team obviously shelled out the money because they wanted the case to go away as fast as possible so Kobe could focus on basketball and get his endorsements back..that bytch cost us the 2004 title.

BlazerRed
05-04-2016, 07:57 PM
I miss the days when it was the Durant and Kobe stans vs Lebron stans. Now the Kobe stans joined the Curry bandwagon and for some reason the Durant stans and Lebron stans joined together against them. WTF even is this board :oldlol:

dazzer87
05-04-2016, 07:58 PM
that bytch cost us the 2004 title.
Are you for real? I think it was your boy.

Game 1. 10/27 .370
Game 3. 4/13 .308
Game 4. 8/25 .320
Game 5. 7/21 .333

ImKobe
05-04-2016, 08:13 PM
Are you for real? I think it was your boy.

Game 1. 10/27 .370
Game 3. 4/13 .308
Game 4. 8/25 .320
Game 5. 7/21 .333

You're not seeing the bigger picture

This case ruined the chemistry for the whole season and really set off the Kobe-Shaq feud... it was bad enough Kobe needed knee surgery during the off-season + tore his shoulder against the Wolves in the 2004 ECF...he was also forced to deal with the civil suit which meant him having to fly to Colorado during the Playoffs, missing valuable practice/game-planning time

It served as a distraction and divided the locker room..leading to poor team chemistry that the Pistons took advantage of.. Plus it's a known fact that Pistons loaded up on Kobe and forced Shaq to beat them... Kobe won the Lakers their only game of that series in Game 2, where he took over and hit the game-tying shot to take it to OT and win...Malone got injured and the team shot horribly overall and didn't move the ball.. which led to Kobe chucking contested shots and them losing the series.

ArbitraryWater
05-04-2016, 08:42 PM
I miss the days when it was the Durant and Kobe stans vs Lebron stans. Now the Kobe stans joined the Curry bandwagon and for some reason the Durant stans and Lebron stans joined together against them. WTF even is this board :oldlol:

Thats the thing now, dude... its better this way.

The Kobe fam used to be paired with the Durant fam against Lebron, then they realized Durant and his team was nothing to worry about, meanwhile Curry improved and surpassed Durant as player, so he was the next best threat, and they jumped on his bandwagon (got lucky too, thats the Cavs were dismantled in the finals, so even though LeBron was once again the best, they got the Chip).

Meanwhile OKC fell off and weren't the next hot thing anymore, as media shifted their focus to the Warriors, and with them, the whistles now went their way. Suddenly OKC is in an underdog position, with no referees behind them, and way more likeable, and Bron fans as myself start cheering for them, to break the SAS/GSW hold.

So now its Bron/KD fam against Kobe/Curry fam, with the Kobe fam being the pathetic bunch just rooting for LeBron to fail and hanging onto whoever has the best chance of making that happen.

Meanwhile, the other fam wouldn't mind the 'old days', of KD as #2, to have him show Curry he's not out of the picture yet, and go with Oklahoma back to the finals again, 2012 days, good times.

The Kobe fam will side with whoever threatens LeBron the most, therein lies the issue with going with the Spurs, as that would mean Duncan gets more rings (who they despise), and goes one up on Kobe, however in a worst chance scenario with all other cards played out, they'd have to pick their poison, and seing as LeBron winning would be the bigger hit for them, they'd side with Duncan (while obviously downplaying all his merits in what made it happen, as seen in 2014).

Kobe fam will love Curry until he to is about to surpass Kobe as well.

TommyGriffin
05-04-2016, 08:52 PM

The Kobe fam used to be paired with the Durant fam against Lebron, then they realized Durant and his team was nothing to worry about, meanwhile Curry improved and surpassed Durant as player, so he was the next best threat, and they jumped on his bandwagon (got lucky too, thats the Cavs were dismantled in the finals, so even though LeBron was once again the best, they got the Chip).

Meanwhile OKC fell off and weren't the next hot thing anymore, as media shifted their focus to the Warriors, and with them, the whistles now went their way. Suddenly OKC is in an underdog position, with no referees behind them, and way more likeable, and Bron fans as myself start cheering for them, to break the SAS/GSW hold.

So now its Bron/KD fam against Kobe/Curry fam, with the Kobe fam being the pathetic bunch just rooting for LeBron to fail and hanging onto whoever has the best chance of making that happen.

Meanwhile, the other fam wouldn't mind the 'old days', of KD as #2, to have him show Curry he's not out of the picture yet, and go with Oklahoma back to the finals again, 2012 days, good times.

The Kobe fam will side with whoever threatens LeBron the most, therein lies the issue with going with the Spurs, as that would mean Duncan gets more rings (who they despise), and goes one up on Kobe, however in a worst chance scenario with all other cards played out, they'd have to pick their poison, and seing as LeBron winning would be the bigger hit for them, they'd side with Duncan (while obviously downplaying all his merits in what made it happen, as seen in 2014).

No offense but you sort of sound like a loser right now.

ArbitraryWater
05-04-2016, 08:54 PM

none taken.

BlazerRed
05-04-2016, 08:58 PM
none taken.
:oldlol:

http://p.fod4.com/p/media/5c597eb60b/dVJNUJlVS6yeyEYhtJIL_Confused%20Mark%20Wahlberg.gi f

knicksman
05-04-2016, 10:06 PM

More like durant was never cool aka beta. Its just that he has skills but his attitude is a turn off. Meanwhile curry has the skills and the coolness same that kobe/jordan have

sportjames23
05-04-2016, 10:28 PM

:oldlol:

LilEddyCurry
05-04-2016, 11:39 PM
Fudge is the leader of this fam. I remember the days when he used to only be in the Durant fam but after the finals last year he saw the light. :applause:

BlakFrankWhite
05-04-2016, 11:59 PM
Im in bruh

:cheers:

ballinhun8
05-05-2016, 12:13 AM
Fudge is the leader of this fam. I remember the days when he used to only be in the Durant fam but after the finals last year he saw the light. :applause:

What light??

The Steph Curry light?

InsanityKills
05-25-2016, 11:00 PM
What A Time!!!

:djparty :dancin :djparty :dancin :djparty

Im Still Ballin
05-25-2016, 11:04 PM
King, Duke, Monarch.

scuzzy
05-25-2016, 11:06 PM
How did I miss this legendary thread :cheers:

So much testosterone, so vascular

Love u bro's, shit makes me hard just thinkin about reading your guys' posts

LilEddyCurry
05-25-2016, 11:14 PM
What light??

The Steph Curry light?
He saw LeBron battle it out with his two all-stars out.

ballinhun8
05-25-2016, 11:37 PM
He saw LeBron battle it out with his two all-stars out.

Battle out what? Another Finals Loss?

Lebron23
05-25-2016, 11:39 PM
Time to put this untalented stiff back in my ignore lists.

PickernRoller
05-26-2016, 12:00 AM
The only reason the Lebron fam is happily embracing the KD fam is cause Lebron is going to get trashed by KD and the Thunder and they know it.

There is a reason they've always played it cool with Duncan fans...

Fact is the KD fam couldn't give two shits about the LeTard fam. Be real...

The Kobe fam deserted support for KD the moment he proved to be a weak ass nikka. Seems this year is finally his year - to the horror of the LeTard fam. Minimizing trolling from the KD fam is their #1 goal. Make no mistake, if Lebron were to pull an "upset" the Lebron fam would be right back to dismissing KD as a soft, underachieving, Lebron bitch.

So we all know Lebron is going to get trolled to death for 2/7 and KD will be right there with 1 MVP, 1 FMVP, multiple scoring titles etc...

The LeTard family playing suck up to the KD fam is really funny to watch. Even Pauk is on board....no shame.

KiiiiNG
05-26-2016, 12:12 AM
Time to put this untalented stiff back in my ignore lists.
You failed to embrace Durant, so access denied! :banana:

Haha!

*BlackFrankWhite added to the family!

ekosky
05-26-2016, 12:18 AM
:cheers:

ALL IN.

J Shuttlesworth
05-26-2016, 12:19 AM
All in :pimp: :pimp:

LilEddyCurry
05-26-2016, 12:40 AM
Battle out what? Another Finals Loss?
Being an underdog for once (like how KD is by being drafted second and being second to LeBron for the majority of his career).

ballinhun8
05-26-2016, 12:49 AM
Being an underdog for once (like how KD is by being drafted second and being second to LeBron for the majority of his career).

He was an underdog in 2007.

Since then he's had the more talented team in each finals appearance sans 2015 but his still still had enough talent then.

Im Still Ballin
05-26-2016, 01:34 AM
#AllIn

AirBonner
05-26-2016, 01:54 AM
has the LeBron/Durant fam ever been stronger? Both are about to dispose of two all time great teams in the warriors and raptors to meet for a showdown in the Finals. WHAT A TIME :pimp:

Prime_Shaq
05-26-2016, 02:20 AM
Where's the Steven Adams fam?

AirBonner
05-26-2016, 02:24 AM
Where's the Steven Adams fam?
Steven Adams fam can be part of the Stevens fam. Steven/Stevens fam has been born :rockon:

Prometheus
05-26-2016, 03:52 AM
LeBron, Durant... the two most transcendent talents of their time. What a time for basketball :bowdown:

fiddy
05-26-2016, 04:06 AM
There's no such thing as duran/lebron fam you aint fooling anyone clown.

ArbitraryWater
05-26-2016, 06:49 AM
Kobe fans tempted as fck to root for KD again... they wanna be back with the Kobe/KD fam again :oldlol:

Nah bruh... we got the power.. and it feels good... damn good..

https://i.gyazo.com/05b1af19bb331a6972e214954f359953.png

Quickening
05-26-2016, 07:16 AM
2 most dominant players since Shaq :applause:

ImKobe
05-26-2016, 07:17 AM
We're gonna see how much Bran stans really love Durant after KD puts him at 2/7

Im Still Ballin
05-26-2016, 07:24 AM
Kobe fans tempted as fck to root for KD again... they wanna be back with the Kobe/KD fam again :oldlol:

Nah bruh... we got the power.. and it feels good... damn good..

https://i.gyazo.com/05b1af19bb331a6972e214954f359953.png
:rockon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPN1BvR02Xo

Feels

SO GOOD.

ArbitraryWater
05-26-2016, 07:25 AM
We're gonna see how much Bran stans really love Durant after KD puts him at 2/7

Its a two way thing bro.. and nothing can break the bond.

If Bron wins, we're still a unit.. if KD wins, we're still a unit...

No backstabbing Bean bitches. A brotherhood. The strongest fam out there atm.

Im Still Ballin
05-26-2016, 07:29 AM
LeBron-KD Family running ISH like
http://static5.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11115/111158914/3818349-8610532032-36261.gif

Everything's back to normal

Im Still Ballin
05-26-2016, 07:31 AM
https://i.makeagif.com/media/12-10-2015/SzoYKZ.gif

I LOVE IT!!!

livinglegend
05-26-2016, 12:05 PM
https://i.makeagif.com/media/12-10-2015/SzoYKZ.gif

I LOVE IT!!!
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

scuzzy
05-28-2016, 10:09 PM
Ayeeeeeeeee

:djparty

warriorfan
05-31-2016, 03:08 AM
:pimp:

zizozain
05-31-2016, 03:27 AM
:pimp:

Hulk
05-31-2016, 03:40 AM
http://cdn0.dailydot.com/uploaded/images/original/2014/12/9/gtA36t3.gif

Collie
05-31-2016, 03:45 AM
yfw Steph kills both KD and Lebron back2back.

sportjames23
05-31-2016, 04:05 AM
WE

STAY

WINNING

:banana: :banana: :banana:

InsanityKills
06-21-2016, 02:58 PM
WE

STAY

LOSING

:banana: :banana: :banana:

WE WIN AGAIN!!!

riseagainst
06-21-2016, 02:59 PM
Lebron fam stay winning!

Nilocon165
06-21-2016, 03:00 PM
Lebron fam stay winning!

Nash
06-21-2016, 03:32 PM
The best family on ISH

Quickening
06-21-2016, 04:07 PM
LeBron-KD Family running ISH like
http://static5.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11115/111158914/3818349-8610532032-36261.gif

Everything's back to normal

WE STAY WINNING!! :banana: