PDA

View Full Version : LeBron James passes Tim Duncan for 5th on the all-time postseason scoring list.

ArbitraryWater
05-04-2016, 08:53 PM
crazy... and people saying Duncan better lmao.

ArbitraryWater
05-04-2016, 08:54 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Chp2NE1XAAEJLQt.jpg

#1 spot on the way

GOAT

ArbitraryWater
05-04-2016, 08:55 PM
LeBron is the only player in NBA history to be top 5 all-time in playoff points AND assists.

warriorfan
05-04-2016, 08:56 PM
* in a historically weak eastern conference

Spaulding
05-04-2016, 08:58 PM
* in a historically weak eastern conference

Don't be mad.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-04-2016, 08:59 PM
Awesome milestone, but I can't help but point out how terrible the conference he plays in.

Like, this Atlanta Hawks team? Completely void of heart. Your typical regular-season warrior, and the type of team LeBron basically ALWAYS goes thru in the playoffs.

Meticode
05-04-2016, 08:59 PM
Doesn't matter, got to get a ring for Cleveland.

BlazerRed
05-04-2016, 09:03 PM
I'm not trying to take away the achievement completely, but what people have said about his conference is kind of true. Think about the playoffs series he has had on the way to the finals the past 5-6 years. Absolutely atrocious opponents until the finals every year. Never once has he had to play an opponent on the level of this years Spurs or Thunder, or even the Clippers before Blake and CP3's injury.

Lebron23
05-04-2016, 09:05 PM
Kobe struggled against the Eastern Conference Teams in the NBA Finals.

25 ppg on 41 FG%

ArbitraryWater
05-04-2016, 09:07 PM
Awesome milestone, but I can't help but point out how terrible the conference he plays in.

Like, this Atlanta Hawks team? Completely void of heart. Your typical regular-season warrior, and the type of team LeBron basically ALWAYS goes thru in the playoffs.

Didnt we get through this with you, when Shuttlesworth showed you statistical data that the East has been superior defensively, and Kobe performed worse against it?

Why the fall back? :(

LilEddyCurry
05-04-2016, 09:08 PM
Le3ball

Bankaii
05-04-2016, 09:10 PM
I'm not trying to take away the achievement completely, but what people have said about his conference is kind of true. Think about the playoffs series he has had on the way to the finals the past 5-6 years. Absolutely atrocious opponents until the finals every year. Never once has he had to play an opponent on the level of this years Spurs or Thunder, or even the Clippers before Blake and CP3's injury.
Do you ever stop hating on the dude?
Seriously it's pathetic.

The East is superior to the West defensively in the past, so that debunks your argument already.
And Lebron has better averages against both the East and West in both the RS and PO than Kobe, whom is higher than him on the list. So clearly conference doesn't matter.
Kareem played in a hilariously weak conference.
Are you going to fault either of them?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-04-2016, 09:12 PM
Didnt we get through this with you, when Shuttlesworth showed you statistical data that the East has been superior defensively, and Kobe performed worse against it?

Why the fall back? :(

Great teams make you play on both ends. Not one.

Look at the Knicks 2 or 3 years ago. Top 3 in DRTG and LeBron/Miami made them look inept as f*ck. :oldlol:

BTW, I never mentioned Kobe, not sure why you brought him up? :confusedshrug:

edit: that knicks team was actually circa 2012... time flies gawd damn.

ArbitraryWater
05-04-2016, 09:14 PM
Great teams make you play on both ends. Not one.

Look at the Knicks 2 or 3 years ago. Top 3 in DRTG and LeBron/Miami made them look inept as f*ck. :oldlol:

BTW, I never mentioned Kobe, not sure why you brought him up? :confusedshrug:

because Kobe is the scoring superstar of the West, last decade...

so you're telling me Kareem, Shaq, Kobe, etc. all wasted more energy defensively?

This entire theory is bullshit.. LeBron is playing harder than most of those ever did right now, on that end (again, ala '09-'13).

k0kakw0rld
05-04-2016, 09:19 PM
31 years of age, Ladies and gentlemen :applause: What a GOAT :rockon:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-04-2016, 09:20 PM
because Kobe is the scoring superstar of the West, last decade...

so you're telling me Kareem, Shaq, Kobe, etc. all wasted more energy defensively?

This entire theory is bullshit.. LeBron is playing harder than most of those ever did right now, on that end (again, ala '09-'13).

I'm telling you working on BOTH ends makes a pretty significant difference.

There's no way he averages the same and/or greater numbers on BETTER efficiency out West against BETTER teams as a whole.

Kobe is irrelevant. Lets stick with LeBron here.

ArbitraryWater
05-04-2016, 09:29 PM
I'm telling you working on BOTH ends makes a pretty significant difference.

There's no way he averages the same and/or greater numbers on BETTER efficiency out West against BETTER teams as a whole.

Kobe is irrelevant. Lets stick with LeBron here.

No... lets actually go there.

This is about the milestone of being one of the 5 most points scored players in NBA history (playoffs).

You bring up that the teams he faced were weaker, so it diminishes the feat compared to the ones that DIDNT face that weaker competition.

So, did those other guys waste more energy or not defensively?

Of course not... arguing on thin ice.

Bron probably averages better numbers in the West, considering, well, thats what he actually does for the regular season splits.... where is Kobe (the other top 5 guy from his era), has historically had more difficulties against the East.

Your theory isnt backed up by evidence, nor does it make sense on a technical level, since hes not coasting anymore defensively than a Shaq, Kobe, or second half of career Kareem.... gimme a breakkkkkk.

k0kakw0rld
05-04-2016, 09:33 PM
Doesn't matter, got to get a ring for Cleveland.
so why are we celebrating Kobe bryant? He done most of his damage during the regular season. He got carried most of the time to championships by his teammates in the playoffs. :confusedshrug:

ballinhun8
05-04-2016, 09:40 PM
crazy... and people saying Duncan better lmao.

Duncan could pass him tomorrow. You gonna make a thread for that too?

Oh, and Duncan is better. And GOAT at what for bron?

ArbitraryWater
05-04-2016, 09:42 PM

hes not even playing tommorow... Duncan wont ever pass him again you moron.

Bankaii
05-04-2016, 09:47 PM

Duncan doesn't even play tomorrow jackass.
At least try to look decently educated.

ballinhun8
05-04-2016, 09:49 PM
hes not even playing tommorow... Duncan wont ever pass him again you moron.

Whatever. Friday. Big difference.

Duncan will be like what? 15 pts behind? He can't pass him?

Jeez your nut hugging knows no boundaries.

Lebron23
Duncan doesn't even play tomorrow jackass.
At least try to look decently educated.

Thank you for owning that guy. I might visit Chicago and Boston this year. Just got a new passport yesterday. And shove a Mcdonald Burger inside his mouth.

ballinhun8
Jeez. Lebron lovers get real mad over a date. :roll: :roll:

sportjames23
05-04-2016, 09:50 PM

/thread

ballinhun8
05-04-2016, 09:51 PM
Thank you for owning that guy. I might visit Chicago and Boston this year. And shove a Mcdonald Burger inside his mouth.

Lmfao no one was owned you c*ckrider.

You couldn't even afford to fly to your countries capital.

Damn so salty when people don't like your fav player. The addiction is real with you folks.

sportjames23
05-04-2016, 09:53 PM
Lmfao no one was owned you c*ckrider.

You couldn't even afford to fly to your countries capital.

Damn so salty when people don't like your fav player. The addiction is real with you folks.

:oldlol:

rmt
05-04-2016, 09:55 PM
Imagine if he had to play Clips in the first round or OKC in the 2nd round like SAS last and this year. Then he might not be getting to 5 straight Finals and racking up those points.

BlazerRed
05-04-2016, 10:00 PM
Do you ever stop hating on the dude?
Seriously it's pathetic.

The East is superior to the West defensively in the past, so that debunks your argument already.
And Lebron has better averages against both the East and West in both the RS and PO than Kobe, whom is higher than him on the list. So clearly conference doesn't matter.
Kareem played in a hilariously weak conference.
Are you going to fault either of them?
You can spit out all the stats you like but it's all fool's gold. Are you really going to sit here and tell me that overall Lebron has played equal quality opposition as his finals opponent in the last 5-6 years? :coleman:

Bankaii
05-04-2016, 10:03 PM
You can spit out all the stats you like but it's all fool's gold. Are you really going to sit here and tell me that overall Lebron has played equal quality opposition as his finals opponent in the last 5-6 years? :coleman:
Typical Lebron hater.
Ignore all facts because they don't suit you agenda.
Take the L and move on, dude.

Bankaii
05-04-2016, 10:04 PM
Imagine if he had to play Clips in the first round or OKC in the 2nd round like SAS last and this year. Then he might not be getting to 5 straight Finals and racking up those points.
Or if he had to play a depleted Memphis team with an average age of 40.

Bankaii
05-04-2016, 10:06 PM
Thank you for owning that guy. I might visit Chicago and Boston this year. Just got a new passport yesterday. And shove a Mcdonald Burger inside his mouth.
:roll:
Take it easy on him man he lives in Chiraq.
No wonder he's so angry all the time.

Lebron23
05-04-2016, 10:09 PM
Take it easy on him man he lives in Chiraq.
No wonder he's so angry all the time.

A Bunch of thugs in that place. Bigsmoke is the only good guy in Chicago.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-04-2016, 10:13 PM
No... lets actually go there.

This is about the milestone of being one of the 5 most points scored players in NBA history (playoffs).

You bring up that the teams he faced were weaker, so it diminishes the feat compared to the ones that DIDNT face that weaker competition.

So, did those other guys waste more energy or not defensively?

Of course not... arguing on thin ice.

Bron probably averages better numbers in the West, considering, well, thats what he actually does for the regular season splits.... where is Kobe (the other top 5 guy from his era), has historically had more difficulties against the East.

Your theory isnt backed up by evidence, nor does it make sense on a technical level, since hes not coasting anymore defensively than a Shaq, Kobe, or second half of career Kareem.... gimme a breakkkkkk.

What are you even talking about right now? :oldlol:

Honestly I feel like I'm reading posts from a Taylor Swift superfan. No logic nor sense of reality.

You keep bringing up Kobe but WHY? Does Kobe historically beasting on the Spurs, arguably the best franchise this past decade, mean Kobe > LeBron? They're different scorers and Kobe has always been less efficient. Apples and oranges and therefor an irrelevant comparison.

Wake up dude.

tpols
05-04-2016, 10:21 PM

yup.. its easy to pad totals when you get a free 2-3 rounds to start.

Its amazing how lopsided these conferences have been for the better part of two decades.

I haven't seen anything like it in any other sport.

warriorfan
05-04-2016, 10:21 PM
jameer with the meltdown post x3

impressive :applause:

Lebron23
05-04-2016, 10:24 PM
yup.. its easy to pad totals when you get a free 2-3 rounds to start.

Its amazing how lopsided these conferences have been for the better part of two decades.

I haven't seen anything like it in any other sport.

Kobe struggled against the Eastern Conference team in the NBA Finals.

aj1987
05-04-2016, 10:34 PM
This forum is a dumpster fire. Just appreciate greatness, you autistic shits.

NBAGOAT
05-04-2016, 11:23 PM
there's a disparity but people are making it seem like it's early 2000's East bad. I agree with what someone said earlier 09-12 was decent. There's a shitload of mediocre teams in the East this year while the West had two all time great teams and two great teams but the fact that their 8th seed was comparable to the 5th seed in the West helps some.

Lebron23
05-04-2016, 11:23 PM
One of the best scorers of all time.

ballinhun8
05-05-2016, 12:21 AM
One of the best scorers of all time.

Honestly speaking, would you actually swallow the whole load if he asked you to?

Something tells me you would jump at the opportunity to obey your king.

retaxis
05-05-2016, 12:27 AM
Lebron is good player

Not as good as Jordan but no one is

Lebron had some great rivalries with Bulls, Celtics and pacers over the years too

ballinhun8
05-05-2016, 12:34 AM
You are a homosexual. Get the F*ck out of this thread fakkit!!!

So that's a yes? :roll: :roll: :roll:

It's ok, I'd say 85% of the posters here would agree that you would do that. Even the hardcore lebron trolls like simon look at you and say "damn, dudes got issues".

ballinhun8
05-05-2016, 12:43 AM
Why are you so angry all the time? Go outside, and smell the breath of fresh air.

Ok. I'll stop destroying you for now. Obviously you can't handle it. Must be the lack of english learning you have yet to develop.

But hey, one of simon's alts laughed with you. That's a step in the right direction.

aj1987
05-05-2016, 12:44 AM
Why are you so angry all the time? Go outside, and smell the breath of fresh air.
Dude was probably deprived of oxygen during birth.

ballinhun8
05-05-2016, 12:50 AM
Look who you're agreeing with for gods sake and you wanna come at me smh

Lebron23
05-05-2016, 12:54 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUoEFn4MW0I

LeBron James Full Highlights 2016 ECSF Game 2 vs Hawks - 27 Pts, 5 Assists in 3 Quarters!

ballinhun8
05-05-2016, 12:59 AM
Must be retarded in real life.

Just.....uhhh....I can't.

Look who I'm quoting....

aj1987
05-05-2016, 12:59 AM
Must be retarded in real life.
No doubt.

Spurs5Rings2014
05-05-2016, 01:02 AM
OP has got to be the hands down worst poster I've ever seen on any message board.

ballinhun8
05-05-2016, 01:02 AM
No doubt.

Seems about the level of poster you'd most get along with.

warriorfan
05-05-2016, 01:05 AM
OP has got to be the hands down worst poster I've ever seen on any message board.

True

aj1987
05-05-2016, 01:05 AM
Top 6 for sure with stalkerforlife, warriorfan, knicksman, dray and klay (and all his 2 dozen+ alts) and real14.

Spurs5Rings2014
05-05-2016, 01:13 AM
Top 6 for sure with stalkerforlife, warriorfan, knicksman, dray and klay (and all his 2 dozen+ alts) and real14.

:cheers:

Spurs m8
05-05-2016, 01:21 AM
Too bad it didn't help his ring count

Spurs5Rings2014
05-05-2016, 01:49 AM
Too bad it didn't help his ring count

:oldlol:

SpaceJam
05-05-2016, 02:06 AM
I'm gonna have to go with empty stats here, got the numbers, hasn't produced the results, sorry LeBron

Mr Feeny
05-05-2016, 03:30 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Chp2NE1XAAEJLQt.jpg

#1 spot on the way

GOAT

He'll get to number 3 by the end of the playoffs. If not, then next season for sure

ArbitraryWater
05-05-2016, 04:57 AM
Whatever. Friday. Big difference.

Duncan will be like what? 15 pts behind? He can't pass him?

Jeez your nut hugging knows no boundaries.

No, LeBron plays the next game before Duncan, you still didn't catch that? Morons gonna moron.

Plus last time Duncan scored double digits was a year ago, you'd become a Millionaire right now for thinking Duncan could score 20 points, you moron.

ArbitraryWater
05-05-2016, 05:00 AM
This forum is a dumpster fire. Just appreciate greatness, you autistic shits.

Seriously.. guys fronting with 'valid criticism' um yeah right.. shockingly bad grasp for Basketball in these dudes. Can't see Greatness right in front of them.

ballinhun8
05-05-2016, 09:40 AM
No, LeBron plays the next game before Duncan, you still didn't catch that? Morons gonna moron.

Plus last time Duncan scored double digits was a year ago, you'd become a Millionaire right now for thinking Duncan could score 20 points, you moron.

I didn't catch that because I don't kbow the schedule?

I'd become a millionaire for thinking he would score 20? Lol stop going overboard because we don't all praise your reason for living. It'll be OK knowslobber.

Why is Cleveland playing 3 games before SA plays 2. No one cares about the East. Damn NBA. This is why people don't care anymore.

Bandito
05-05-2016, 10:13 AM
Wow Kobe's retired, the thread is not even about him. Still relevant.

ArbitraryWater
05-05-2016, 10:20 AM
I didn't catch that because I don't kbow the schedule?

I'd become a millionaire for thinking he would score 20? Lol stop going overboard because we don't all praise your reason for living. It'll be OK knowslobber.

Why is Cleveland playing 3 games before SA plays 2. No one cares about the East. Damn NBA. This is why people don't care anymore.

The fact you're assuming Duncan could score 20 points and go as far as to make a point about it, tells me just enough how retarded you are. Stop melting down, too.