PDA

View Full Version : Conference talk is irrelevant for Lebron's achievements because...

Im Still Ballin
05-04-2016, 10:20 PM
It's all a hypothetical

If he WAS in the west, then theoretically he should also have a better team

And we know that Lebron has a solid record and statline vs West teams over his career

You can't do a conference switch hypothetical and not account for strength of team in the different conference

His results would probably be the same because his team would be better

warriorfan
05-04-2016, 10:23 PM
lebron got his stats by comeing all over the hawks and wizards

not impressive

tpols
05-04-2016, 10:30 PM

false.

The West is top heavy, so unless he joined the already established warriors or Spurs he would still be at a relative disadvantage when you consider competition.

I wouldnt put it past bran to do that however.

ballinhun8
05-04-2016, 10:35 PM
It's all a hypothetical

And we know that Lebron has a solid record and statline vs West teams over his career

You can't do a conference switch hypothetical and not account for strength of team in the different conference

His results would probably be the same because his team would be better

STFU troll

aj1987
05-04-2016, 10:36 PM
STFU troll
http://s32.postimg.org/3rhp4wgth/tumblr_m16k8q_Vki91qd0mego1_500.jpg

Underrated KD
05-04-2016, 10:39 PM
false.

The West is top heavy, so unless he joined the already established warriors or Spurs he would still be at a relative disadvantage when you consider competition.

I agree.

Im Still Ballin
05-04-2016, 10:42 PM
That's all hypothetical anyways

The West has been historically deep

If you added just Lebron to one of those teams, they'd be the best in the conference

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-04-2016, 10:44 PM
LeBron fans are insecure as hell.

You come with facts, and they got half-baked retorts with lame excuses.

Dude is Top 10 all time and a legit champion...despite the horrible conference he plays in.

Fire Colangelo
05-04-2016, 10:48 PM
false.

False

Put Lebron on any Western conference team from 2003 and they would've had a legit 2nd option to pair with LeBron that was MILES better than Mo Williams.

- AI, and later on Billups/Martin/Nene on the Nuggets
- Elton Brand on the Clippers
- KG on the wolves
- Ray Allen on the Sonics
- Webber on the Kings
- Pau on the Grizzlies
- Nash on the Suns
- Yao on the rockets, later on McGrady
- Boozer/AK on the Jazz
- Sheed on the Blazers
- etc

What am I missing? Any of those teams would be better than what he had in Cleveland.

aj1987
05-04-2016, 10:51 PM
LeBron fans are insecure as hell.

You come with facts, and they got half-baked retorts with lame excuses.

Dude is Top 10 all time and a legit champion...despite the horrible conference he plays in.
What you said is probably true only for this season. Last seasons 7 teams won 50 games in the WC. Add LeBron to ANY of those teams and they'd be contenders. Heck, add LeBron to last seasons 45 win Thunder and they'd be contenders as well. Usually the 8th seed in the WC is a 45 win team. You think adding LeBron to that team wouldn't net them another 15-20 games and make them contenders?

Im Still Ballin
05-04-2016, 10:52 PM
False

Put Lebron on any Western conference team from 2003 and they would've had a legit 2nd option to pair with LeBron that was MILES better than Mo Williams.

- AI, and later on Billups/Martin/Nene on the Nuggets
- Elton Brand on the Clippers
- KG on the wolves
- Ray Allen on the Sonics
- Webber on the Kings
- Pau on the Grizzlies
- Nash on the Suns
- Yao on the rockets, later on McGrady
- Boozer/AK on the Jazz
- Sheed on the Blazers
- etc

What am I missing? Any of those teams would be better than what he had in Cleveland.
Lmao

He'd be the king of the West like he is of the east

Kobe should THANK Lebron that he's in the east... Or Kobe would have never got back to the finals for the 2 peat!

ballinhun8
05-04-2016, 10:55 PM
look at me! look at me! I'm not talking about Kobe for once

Please son. My reputation hear has been solid for 15+ years. I just gotta keep dumbasses like OP and yourself in check.

BlazerRed
05-04-2016, 10:55 PM
2/6 though

tpols
05-04-2016, 10:56 PM
Retard. The West hasn't always been top heavy. You do know Bron has been in the league since 03. ****ing ******.

im talking this year buddy.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-04-2016, 10:56 PM
What you said is probably true only for this season. Last seasons 7 teams won 50 games in the WC. Add LeBron to ANY of those teams and they'd be contenders. Heck, add LeBron to last seasons 45 win Thunder and they'd be contenders as well. Usually the 8th seed in the WC is a 45 win team. You think adding LeBron to that team wouldn't net them another 15-20 games and make them contenders?

The East has been weak for a LONG time. Far less parity to be sure.

I don't disagree with those teams out West being contenders WITH LeBron. I doubt anyone would. :confusedshrug:

aj1987
05-04-2016, 10:57 PM
I'm an autistic shit who can't stop posting about LeBron.

Move along, kid. You're no better than the other who you claim are trolls. You're worse in fact.

The East has been weak for a LONG time. Far less parity to be sure.

I don't disagree with those teams out West being contenders WITH LeBron. I doubt anyone would. :confusedshrug:
Wait. I thought I quoted a different post of your. :wtf: I guess I'm just tired.

The EC was actually kinda decent from '09-'12, IMO. I agree with you though. The EC just needs like 4-5 more All-NBA level players to even out the conferences.

Im Still Ballin
05-04-2016, 10:58 PM
2/6 though
Exactly

Now imagine if he played in the west on a superior team that wins 50 games without him instead of the second worst record (2010-2011 Cleveland) and doesn't make the 38 wins to make playoffs (2014-2015 Miami)...

JESUS christ it wouldn't be fair! Kobe would be stuck on 3/4 while Lebron would be KING of the west

knicksman
05-04-2016, 11:44 PM
Hell be worse than 1/9 considering his record against 50+ Win teams

ballinhun8
05-05-2016, 12:26 AM
Move along, kid. You're no better than the other who you claim are trolls. You're worse in fact.

Wait. I thought I quoted a different post of your. :wtf: I guess I'm just tired.

The EC was actually kinda decent from '09-'12, IMO. I agree with you though. The EC just needs like 4-5 more All-NBA level players to even out the conferences.

I am 10x the poster you are which puts me at about 100x what the trolls you defend are. Autistic twice in a night. Very creative buddy lol.

I mean there's a reason you Heat fans have gotten worse and worse over time. You have let the bran stans infiltrate your bball knowledge. Well, if you had any to start with.

You're at about the level of smoke and plowking now. Just terrible terrible Heat fans who still slurp everything bron does.

Im Still Ballin
05-05-2016, 12:31 AM
You are a terrible poster Mr. Joel Romero. You are Mexican kobetard. Just go away, and I wish that you got deported back to Mexico.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

ballinhun8
05-05-2016, 12:31 AM
You are a terrible poster Mr. Joel Romero. You are Mexican kobetard. Just go away, and I wish that you got deported back to Mexico.

I wish you were actually grown up enough to not use real names but you can never actually say anything funny or smart to diss people. Just the same old fat jokes and creepy, stalking stuff you have been doing.

Sad, sad pinoy is sad. Maybe I'll fly to the island you came from to shove a basketball down your mouth you short bastard (how was that diss? very cailou right?) What's a flight to your homeland from Boston? Like $38 american dollars?

Lebron23
05-05-2016, 12:33 AM
I wish you were actually grown up enough to not use real names but you can never actually say anything funny or smart to diss people. Just the same old fat jokes and creepy, stalking stuff you have been doing.

Sad, sad pinoy is sad. Maybe I'll fly to the island you came from to shove a basketball down your mouth you short bastard (how was that diss? very cailou right?) What's a flight to your homeland from Boston? Like $38 american dollars?

Meltdown

ballinhun8
05-05-2016, 12:41 AM
I Lost because I don't know english well enough to make a clever comeback

It's cool Cailou

aj1987
05-05-2016, 12:43 AM
I am 10x the poster you are which puts me at about 100x what the trolls you defend are. Autistic twice in a night. Very creative buddy lol.\

I mean there's a reason you Heat fans have gotten worse and worse over time. You have let the bran stans infiltrate your bball knowledge. Well, if you had any to start with.

You're at about the level of smoke and plowking now. Just terrible terrible Heat fans who still slurp everything bron does.
:oldlol:

Bragging about being a good poster on a troll infested board, while constantly shitposting about a single player, who you will never see IRL.

You're living the dream, kiddo. :applause:

FashionIssues
05-05-2016, 12:47 AM
You're a Puto. And Pinoys have bigger ***** than Mexicans. I'll visit your country, and I'll instantly become the Lexington Steele of Mexico. kantot boy

ballinhun8
05-05-2016, 12:48 AM
:oldlol:

Bragging about being a good poster on a troll infested board, while constantly shitposting about a single player, who you will never see IRL.

You're living the dream, kiddo. :applause:

I actually only shitpost to the people (well person in this case) who ruins this board because of their infestation with said player. Get with the times bro. Not gonna join them so might as well try to kill them off the board. Been a good poster before the trolls and will be one after.

I can post all I want about a player. What does having to meet them have to do with anything? That was never brought up once but you thought that was gonna make me look bad? Was that the best you could come up with, seriously? That's what you thought was funny and inventive?

ballinhun8
05-05-2016, 12:49 AM
You're a Puto. And Pinoys have bigger ***** than Mexicans. I'll visit your country, and I'll instantly become the Lexington Steele of Mexico.

Pinoys are asian, right?

Last I checked.....nevermind, just too easy :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

aj1987
05-05-2016, 12:53 AM
I actually only shitpost to the people (well person in this case) who ruins this board because of their infestation with said player. Get with the times bro. Not gonna join them so might as well try to kill them off the board. Been a good poster before the trolls and will be one after.

I can post all I want about a player. What does having to meet them have to do with anything? That was never brought up once but you thought that was gonna make me look bad? Was that the best you could come up with, seriously? That's what you thought was funny and inventive?
You're literally melting down over a single picture I posted and are bragging about being a "good poster" (while being a massive retarded troll) on a troll infested shithole.

Sit back and think about it for a moment. How much does your life suck? :oldlol:

ballinhun8
05-05-2016, 12:56 AM
You're literally melting down over a single picture I posted and are bragging about being a good poster on a troll infested shithole.

Sit back and think about it for a moment. How much does your life suck? :oldlol:

Keep it to board talk and board talk only bro. No need to try to be funny by saying life sucks cuz you have nothing else to say. Troll and myself as a poster aren't even in the same galaxy thats how stupid you are. I don't start threads here on stupid arguments. I just come in to talk sh*t t any dumb stuff that is posted on this board.

The fact you are using the word meltdown shows where you stand on this sh*tty board. This board was actually troll free years ago. I've been a quality guy since the beginnin, just have to remind losers like yourself(looks like i just went your route with personal attacks, womp womp) It's been around since 2006, you know, my join date. Just over the past few years kids have gotten more stupid and immature, ala yourself.

aj1987
05-05-2016, 12:59 AM
Keep it to board talk and board talk only bro. No need to try to be funny by saying life sucks cuz you have nothing else to say. Troll and myself as a poster aren't even in the same galaxy thats how stupid you are. I don't start threads here on stupid arguments. I just come in to talk sh*t t any dumb stuff that is posted on this board.

The fact you are using the word meltdown shows where you stand on this sh*tty board. This board was actually troll free years ago. I've been a quality guy since the beginnin, just have to remind losers like yourself(looks like i just went your route with personal attacks, womp womp) It's been around since 2006, you know, my join date. Just over the past few years kids have gotten more stupid and immature, ala yourself.
You still keep bragging about being a "good poster" on this board.

God damn, man. Where did you go wrong in your life?

ballinhun8
05-05-2016, 01:01 AM
You still keep bragging about being a "good poster" on this board.

God damn, man. Where did you go wrong in your life?

Oh snap look it's aj unable to keep a conversation to just board talk. Damn he must be dumber than he post.

Why wouldn't I say I'm a good poster. Honestly, I look at the NBA Forum as a way to act like a d1ck because there is barely anybody here that can actually keep up on a basketball only discussion without some sort of slurping involved.

aj1987
05-05-2016, 01:03 AM
Oh snap look it's aj unable to keep a conversation to just board talk. Damn he must be dumber than he post.

Why wouldn't I say I'm a good poster. Honestly, I look at the NBA Forum as a way to act like a d1ck because there is barely anybody here that can actually keep up on a basketball only discussion without some sort of slurping involved.
Whatever, dude. Keep melting down. I'm out of this useless and pointless conversation. Keep on bragging about being a "good poster" though. :oldlol:

Steven Kerry
05-05-2016, 08:57 AM
If he WAS in the west, then theoretically he should also JOIN a better team

Fixed