PDA

View Full Version : "Cleveland was better without Love and Kyrie last playoffs"

Im Still Ballin
05-04-2016, 10:22 PM
Lmao

Bankaii
05-04-2016, 11:51 PM
The only ones spewing that bs were Kobetards, as per usual.
Kyrie/Love's offense and spacing alone outweighs their defensive liabilities.

Im Still Ballin
05-04-2016, 11:52 PM
The only ones spewing that bs were Kobetards, as per usual.
Kyrie/Love's offense and spacing alone outweighs their defensive liabilities.
And depth issues

Clearly a factor when Delly and the rest of the guys were gassing late in the finals, while the Warriors played 10 guys a night

34-24 Footwork
05-04-2016, 11:57 PM
OP and the other fakkit that responded in this thread will blame Kyrie and love when they lose in the playoffs.

I'm 1000000% sure of this. They Blamed Delly last year even when he shut down practically every PG not name Steph Curry. Imagine, the worst defensive player on the Cavs didn't get ANY blame for letting a bench player get EXPLODE offensively. They couldn't criticize Lebron for that :lol :lol

This year....and next year will be no different .

Hey Yo
05-05-2016, 12:13 AM
Weak troll, chico ^^^

ballinhun8
05-05-2016, 12:16 AM
OP is melting down on a day his idol won a game :roll: :roll: :roll:

What's this. His fourth thread on bran tonight alone?

Lebron23
05-05-2016, 12:30 AM
Weak troll, chico ^^^

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/28/It's_Chico_Time.jpg

Bankaii
05-05-2016, 12:35 AM
OP and the other fakkit that responded in this thread will blame Kyrie and love when they lose in the playoffs.

I'm 1000000% sure of this. They Blamed Delly last year even when he shut down practically every PG not name Steph Curry. Imagine, the worst defensive player on the Cavs didn't get ANY blame for letting a bench player get EXPLODE offensively. They couldn't criticize Lebron for that :lol :lol

Every single one of your posts is a meltdown about Lebron.
Get a life you fkn loser.

ballinhun8
05-05-2016, 12:36 AM
Mexicunt

Mexico > Filipino but......come on bro, be happy, it's sunny out. You already have your gear ready I see

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-bsEmITvHJeA/U_VwKVCQzoI/AAAAAAAAG3Q/I0G1S0nYtto/s1600/1107_caillou_01.gif

LebronsHairline
05-05-2016, 12:50 AM
Overacting to one good game where they beat the Hawks. The freakin' Hawks... Lets see Love and Kyrie go up against good teams, wait they did and got they azzes-whhooooooooppped.:oldlol:

Bigsmoke
05-05-2016, 04:57 AM
Overacting to one good game where they beat the Hawks. The freakin' Hawks... Lets see Love and Kyrie go up against good teams, wait they did and got they azzes-whhooooooooppped.:oldlol:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201601300CLE.html

SexSymbol
05-05-2016, 05:31 AM
I think that they were better equipped to hang in with GSW without Kyrie and Love.
You stop a run n gun team by playing hard defense, the only player who wasn't playing any defense on that years cavs was Bron, who was shooting a bazillion times a game. Meanwhile Delly and Tristan were phenomenal defensively, which actually prolonged the series.
It would surprise me if GSW or Spurs need more than 5 games to oust these Cavs. They're a great team, they're just completely outmatched, because there's two teams that can play the same style MUCH better

SpaceJam
05-05-2016, 05:42 AM
I think that they were better equipped to hang in with GSW without Kyrie and Love.
You stop a run n gun team by playing hard defense, the only player who wasn't playing any defense on that years cavs was Bron, who was shooting a bazillion times a game. Meanwhile Delly and Tristan were phenomenal defensively, which actually prolonged the series.
It would surprise me if GSW or Spurs need more than 5 games to oust these Cavs. They're a great team, they're just completely outmatched, because there's two teams that can play the same style MUCH better

I agree with you, Delly and TT brought the defense they otherwise wouldn't have had with Kyrie Love out there

NBAGOAT
05-05-2016, 05:43 AM

you're way oversimplifying things. If Kyrie and Love were around, Lebron could've exerted less energy on offense and at the very least not have to play 45 mpg. Delly could've made some shots if he only had to run around after Curry for 20mpg instead of 40. Lebron could've played some nice defense and been better efficiency wise with normal rest and the cavs still could've played tristan at least big minutes with the Love/Tristan lineup. So many things could've been better. Ofc final point I would add is great defense wasn't the only reason Golden State had trouble on offense, they shot poorly and showed some of their inexperience which happens to a lot of teams contending for the 1st time.

Bigsmoke
05-05-2016, 12:09 PM
I agree with you, Delly and TT brought the defense they otherwise wouldn't have had with Kyrie Love out there

Irving wasn't playing good D in game 1 in that series?:wtf:

I understand Thomas but there is no way a team would achieve more with del instead of kyrie

DCL
05-05-2016, 01:59 PM
last year's finals, you just had to eye and follow lebron.

this year's playoffs, it's not uncommon to see them make 8 or 9 passes after advancing half-court. the opposing defenses are as confused as shit.

34-24 Footwork
05-05-2016, 02:15 PM
you're way oversimplifying things. If Kyrie and Love were around, Lebron and the media could've blamed even more teammates on the loss

I've never looked at it like this. Agreed :applause:

34-24 Footwork
05-05-2016, 02:16 PM
The eastern conference defenses are as confused as shit

I agree

riseagainst
05-05-2016, 02:16 PM
OP's new thread if the Cavs lose in the playoffs: "Cleveland is better without Love and Kyrie."

DCL
05-05-2016, 02:17 PM
I agree

i see what you did there :oldlol:

Bigsmoke
05-05-2016, 02:59 PM
CLE are 6-0 so far in these playoffs and this thread was still made.:applause:

El Gato Negro
05-05-2016, 03:10 PM
KI and Love both having good post seasons so far :applause:

ShawkFactory
05-05-2016, 03:12 PM

huh

SexSymbol
05-05-2016, 04:03 PM
The fact of the matter is, that Iggy was starting runs for the gsw often after bron left him completely wide open.
If he has to share the ball on offense and not carry the same load, he could exert more defense on iggy, but then Curry can torch Kyrie and Love is just going to be manhandled by draymond.
I think with Tristan instead of Love and Irving sharing the ball with Bron it could possibly work and the team could be better than last year, so if I were a cavs fan I'd silently hope for another yearly Love injury