PDA

View Full Version : Whose getting Uncharted 4?

hold this L
05-05-2016, 08:50 AM
Last game of the franchise. I haven't been able to play games as much as I used to, but I'm going in deep inside this one.

WHAT A TIME :pimp:

Steven Kerry
05-05-2016, 09:00 AM
Why is it the last game of the franchise? I'm guessing it won't be. Money = sequels

Uncle Drew
05-05-2016, 09:06 AM
Whose. :facepalm

hold this L
05-05-2016, 09:11 AM
Why is it the last game of the franchise? I'm guessing it won't be. Money = sequels
NaughtyDog is done with it. I'm sure Sony will pay some other company, but it's done for me. :pimp:

Steven Kerry
05-05-2016, 09:30 AM
Whose. :facepalm
Maybe he wants to know who possesses "getting" :confusedshrug:

Bandito
05-05-2016, 09:36 AM
They are going to reuse that gameplay for better things.

Thorpesaurous
05-05-2016, 10:10 AM
I've had it on pre-order for months. I love these games. I'm okay with it ending though. Naughty Dog will make something else excellent with the resources. They're a really good developer who's really well backed by Sony.

hold this L
05-05-2016, 10:22 AM
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/uncharted-4-a-thiefs-end?ref=hp

94 on metacritic. GOAT. :pimp:

chosen_one6
05-05-2016, 12:00 PM
WHO'S getting Uncharted 4?

WHO IS getting Uncharted 4?

See the correlation? Stay in school my friend.

hold this L
05-05-2016, 01:26 PM
WHO'S getting Uncharted 4?

WHO IS getting Uncharted 4?

See the correlation? Stay in school my friend.
I've already finished school and am getting paid well. In fact I'm working right now and posting here. I'll make sure not to make any mistakes when I give you my order at McDonalds once I'm done work. :pimp:

Draz
05-05-2016, 01:28 PM
Not a fan because I never played the series besides demo or for a little. It's cool. Just I'm not an open world kind of guy. Maybe one day I'll get all 4 and start scratch. Waiting for God of War baby!

And yes, naughty dog is the best. Support them no matter what.

hold this L
05-05-2016, 01:38 PM
Not a fan because I never played the series besides demo or for a little. It's cool. Just I'm not an open world kind of guy. Maybe one day I'll get all 4 and start scratch. Waiting for God of War baby!

And yes, naughty dog is the best. Support them no matter what.
They're all linear mate, no open world. First one has aged horribly so you can skip that one (though it helps for the story :pimp: ), but 2 and 3 are very linear. I heard this one is a bit more open but still a linear game. 2 and The Last of Us are some of my favorite games of all time! :pimp:

Steven Kerry
05-05-2016, 01:38 PM
I've already finished school and am getting paid well. In fact I'm working right now and posting here. I'll make sure not to make any mistakes when I give you my order at McDonalds once I'm done work. :pimp:
In before you are fired for wasting work time on ISH.

sixerfan82
05-08-2016, 09:53 AM
Bought a PS4 just for this game, although I was interested to play batman, dragon quest: heroes(dragon warrior from NES days!) and maaybe metal gear solid.

LJJ
05-08-2016, 01:08 PM
This series is like the game equivalent of every generic popcorn action flick that comes out in the cinema. There's nothing particularly memorable about it. Just straightforward, predictable entertainment. It's high budget and well made, you are not going to complain about it. Turn off your brain for a couple hours, grab some beers and go.

I'll borrow it from a friend and finish it on a single boring Sunday a few months down the line.

sixerfan82
05-10-2016, 01:15 PM
This series is like the game equivalent of every generic popcorn action flick that comes out in the cinema. There's nothing particularly memorable about it. Just straightforward, predictable entertainment. It's high budget and well made, you are not going to complain about it. Turn off your brain for a couple hours, grab some beers and go.

I'll borrow it from a friend and finish it on a single boring Sunday a few months down the line.

Although I understand what you mean, I wouldn't compare it to a generic popcorn action flick, perhaps 'summer blockbuster' is more like it.

nightprowler10
05-10-2016, 01:42 PM
Although I understand what you mean, I wouldn't compare it to a generic popcorn action flick, perhaps 'summer blockbuster' is more like it.
Yeah this is how I see it as well. I've played and enjoyed all of them and highly rate UC2, but I don't own any of these games. I will have this game delivered on Thursday, and I will probably finish it and sell by the end of next week. That's what these games are good for. Quick fun playthroughs.

sixerfan82
05-11-2016, 09:53 AM
Yeah this is how I see it as well. I've played and enjoyed all of them and highly rate UC2, but I don't own any of these games. I will have this game delivered on Thursday, and I will probably finish it and sell by the end of next week. That's what these games are good for. Quick fun playthroughs.

Picked it up yesterday, I'm slightly over 1/3rd of the way through it after 4 hours of gameplay. Naughty Dog knows what they're doing.