PDA

View Full Version : Miami vs Cavs will be more exciting than the WCF

livinglegend
05-05-2016, 03:27 PM
Lebron is still the most talked NBA player by far.
Lebron vs his former team.
Lebron vs Wade.
I wouldn't be surprised if ECF ratings shit on WCF ratings especially if Spurs advance.

Haymaker
05-05-2016, 03:30 PM
Absolutely, there's more anticipation/drama. Plus both teams are solid. Miami might be missing Bosh but they got JJ after.

ScalsFan21
05-05-2016, 03:31 PM
I tend to agree. Both series will go no more than 5 games, but the LBJ/Wade dynamic is more interesting (assuming Miami does move on).

BlazerRed
05-05-2016, 03:32 PM
What? The WCF will be a 7 game series most likely. The Cavs could sweep the Heat :facepalm

Steven Kerry
05-05-2016, 03:36 PM
What? The WCF will be a 7 game series most likely. The Cavs could sweep the Heat :facepalm
This. Curry's injury makes it very intriguing.

ScalsFan21
05-05-2016, 03:37 PM
Provided Curry returns and stays healthy, which seems more likely than not IMO, GSW in 5 max.

k0kakw0rld
05-05-2016, 04:51 PM
The level of disrespect here towards the Raptors is unreal. :facepalm

riseagainst
05-05-2016, 04:54 PM
more exciting for the story/drama. But definitely not in terms of pure basketball competition because the WCF will be a bloodbath, guaranteed. No one will pick the Heat to win vs the Cavs.

stalkerforlife
05-05-2016, 04:55 PM
What a joke.

The Cavs MAY lose one game to throw some scent off their colluding, but if they went hard for 4 games straight...it'd be an easy sweep.

The OKC/SA series is a bloodbath and EPIC.

Smoke117
05-05-2016, 05:03 PM
Absolutely, there's more anticipation/drama. Plus both teams are solid. Miami might be missing Bosh but they got JJ after.

lol Joe Johnson is garbage compared to Bosh.

StephHamann
05-05-2016, 05:04 PM
Cavs are my underdog favorites, they might take the mighty Heat in 7.

If Lebron beats the Heat he is clearly the GOAT.

stalkerforlife
05-05-2016, 05:05 PM

:facepalm

BlazerRed
05-05-2016, 05:05 PM
To be fair they were pretty damn trash last series.

Spurs m8
05-05-2016, 05:20 PM
lol this is up there with dumbest things written on this forum.

OP...realize not everyone lives in your sad little world

Meticode
05-05-2016, 05:21 PM
What have they done to earn respect? Make it to the second round for what? The second time in franchise history? Big ****ing whoop-dy-doo!

Spurs m8
05-05-2016, 05:21 PM
PS.

Wade is garbage

LeBron has a boring game to watch, full of holes.

Both teams are overated and inferior

jbryan1984
05-05-2016, 06:09 PM
I always loved the old Heat vs. Cavs games. Watching LeBron vs. Wade was great. If Miami advances, it'll be a hell of a series. One thing I have noticed about LeBron since he came back, just seems like he don't play strong in AAA. In Miami. Its like its a game to him, not must win. Go back and watch the games, he is always laughing with other Heat players and joking. I hope if we play them, he takes it serious.

PJR
05-05-2016, 06:14 PM
PS.

Wade is garbage

And you're some pudgy cracker with a neck beard. So where do we go from here?

Spurs m8
05-05-2016, 06:17 PM
And you're some pudgy cracker with a neck beard. So where do we go from here?

LOL Im actually quite lean.

Have been rocking a beard the past 2-3 months though.

I'm killing it tbh

Does it make you angry that the ECF has no contenders?

livinglegend
05-05-2016, 06:26 PM
PS.

Wade is garbage

Why are you getting so upset?
There are good chances that Spurs don't even make the WCF.:lol
Even if they make it, warriors will rape them like they did in the rs. :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

GrapeApe
05-05-2016, 06:29 PM
PS.

Wade is garbage

Wade in the playoffs is averaging 20/6/5/1/1 on 47% with a 23 PER. He leads his team in scoring, assists, steals, and he's 2nd in blocks and 3rd in rebounding. He's s the only player in the playoffs who's doing that. Yeah, complete garbage.

:rolleyes:

HylianNightmare
05-05-2016, 06:34 PM
Wcf and ecf should both be over in 4-5 games....

Dresta
05-05-2016, 06:36 PM
LOL Im actually quite lean.

Have been rocking a beard the past 2-3 months though.

I'm killing it tbh

Does it make you angry that the ECF has no contenders?
ROFL Spurs just lost to shitty OKC.

There's only one contender in your Conference.

Legends66NBA7
05-05-2016, 06:48 PM

Sorry, but the worst on-court production franchise currently in the NBA doesn't deserve any respect. Especially when they have looked pretty mediocre to awful these playoffs outside of the 2nd half of game 2 vs the Pacers, game 3 vs the Pacers, 4th quarter of game 5 vs the Pacers and the 4th quarter of game 7 vs the Pacers.

And trying to be a top level consistent basketball team currently and in the future is more important from player progress, drafting, trades, FA's, etc... Those things take time and should be strived after. Not some respect from random fans and the media.

Blue&Orange
05-05-2016, 07:00 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/ZucpMoYuuqn9C/giphy.gif

GrapeApe
05-05-2016, 07:22 PM
Sorry, but the worst on-court production franchise currently in the NBA doesn't deserve any respect. Especially when they have looked pretty mediocre to awful these playoffs outside of the 2nd half of game 2 vs the Pacers, game 3 vs the Pacers, 4th quarter of game 5 vs the Pacers and the 4th quarter of game 7 vs the Pacers.

And trying to be a top level consistent basketball team currently and in the future is more important from player progress, drafting, trades, FA's, etc... Those things take time and should be strived after. Not some respect from random fans and the media.

The problem with the Raptors is they're too dependent on 2 players. That's not a recipe for success in the playoffs, especially in today's NBA. Look at the Heat for example. Any one of their starting 5 is capable of having ya big game and beating you. On any given possession, any of those guys can be the featured player and be effective. Wade of course leads the way, but overall they have great balance. That's one of the reasons I think they could possibly give the Cavs some problems if they were to meet.