PDA

View Full Version : I've seen enough..

hold this L
05-06-2016, 08:43 AM
of the Eastern conference this year. Some of the worst and ugliest ball that I can remember in playoffs. Let me say I'm not including Cavs here, they play good, quality ball. However the garbage isos, hero ball, lack of team play and dumbass moves from other teams just hurt me. Heat last night needed 6 points with 20 seconds and these fools kept going for 2s every time because it was easier. :facepalm I wear contacts and at this point if I keep on watching, my eyes are only going to get worse. :facepalm

ScalsFan21
05-06-2016, 08:49 AM
of the Eastern conference this year. Some of the worst and ugliest ball that I can remember in playoffs. Let me say I'm not including Cavs here, they play good, quality ball. However the garbage isos, hero ball, lack of team play and dumbass moves from other teams just hurt me. Heat last night needed 6 points with 20 seconds and these fools kept going for 2s every time because it was easier. :facepalm I wear contacts and at this point if I keep on watching, my eyes are only going to get worse. :facepalm

Yeah, watching the end of that Heat Raptors game... there were like 4 cringe-inducing moments where I was just like :facepalm I can sort of get the logic of going for 2's just because of DeMar's struggles from the FT line, and maybe they thought some misses could be possible, but down SIX... it's just not the right move, though to be fair the Raps were defending the perimeter pretty well there.

Spurs m8
05-06-2016, 08:52 AM
My god it was just awful

D. Toretto
05-06-2016, 09:36 AM
Watch Western Conference & you're fine brah

Gileraracer
05-06-2016, 09:41 AM
This is probably the weakest Eastern Conference ever.

sd3035
05-06-2016, 09:45 AM
Weakest conference in the history of professional sports, except for the Cavs obviously

Legends66NBA7
05-06-2016, 09:46 AM
The Raptors finally got into their thick skulls to not allow a ****ing 3 to tie or cut it down even further. There was no room for them too hit one.

But overall, yeah, it's been a shit show for the most part. The 2016 playoff in general have been a huge letdown so far.

riseagainst
05-06-2016, 10:26 AM
Arguably the weakest eastern conference of all time.

:facepalm

GOATJono
05-06-2016, 10:28 AM
Derozan and Lowry make it x10 worse.