PDA

View Full Version : Sadiq Khan becomes London's first elected Muslim mayor

RagaZ
05-06-2016, 02:32 PM
http://www.bbc.com/news/election-2016-36232392

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_t2Ry7I5DNuQ/SNCiW4jYFtI/AAAAAAAACFI/tj-IQDBJZuI/s320/Sadiq+Khan.jpg

Patrick Chewing
05-06-2016, 02:33 PM
:facepalm

9erempiree
05-06-2016, 02:35 PM
Wow.

Long Duck Dong
05-06-2016, 02:37 PM
http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-10-27/1256661271973.jpg

StephHamann
05-06-2016, 02:37 PM
Cucknited Kingdom

Dresta
05-06-2016, 02:44 PM
This guy was my local MP for years. He's an annoying prick, and had some rather unsavoury links with known Islamists.

e.g.:

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/05/is-it-islamophobic-to-draw-attention-to-sadiq-khans-links-with-extremists/

Nick Young
05-06-2016, 03:15 PM
As long as he doesn't use his mayoral power to support or enable radical Islam or Sharia law, he's a-ok in my book :cheers:

Even Cat Stevens is linked to radical Islamists. It seems like if you are rich and a Muslim there is no escaping being connected to Islamists in some way. I will give mayor Sadiq the benefit of the doubt until he gives me a reason not to, and hope he does a good job.

Bosnian Sajo
05-06-2016, 03:32 PM
Wow.

Entitled white people thinking it's still the 1700's and only they can be leaders :oldlol:

**** you suckas, we takin over.

Nick Young
05-06-2016, 03:37 PM
Entitled white people thinking it's still the 1700's and only they can be leaders :oldlol:

Bosnians are white. You yourself are a white man. Islam isn't a race. It's a religious ideology followed by all races all over the world.

9erempiree
05-06-2016, 03:41 PM

:lol Full of retard.

Calls us entitled white and then proceeds to say 'we taking over'. You're not representing your Muslim brothers very well. As a matter of fact you are the exact ones we are trashing on a daily basis.

Anyways, you are the typical libtard with hate and racism embodied in your little brain. 9er posted 'wow' he must be hate Muslims.

I've been following their election and perhaps I don't agree with Sadiq's party platform....but...but...your racist mind lets you to believe 'wow' has racist connotations.

You're the type to give a Black man $1 because you think his ebonics is holding him back from making $100.

DonDadda59
05-06-2016, 03:58 PM
The Takeover (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAnGnevKxJE) :pimp:

And to think, the Donald would bar the Mayor of London- the seat of power of one of our strongest and closest allies- from entering the country. How can a sane person justify that?

For shame, Republicans. Bad form.

Nick Young
05-06-2016, 04:01 PM
Islam is a beautiful religion that has contributed many positive contributions to society.

Islamism and Fundamentalist Islam are horrible and hateful sects of the religion that generally inspire hatred and religious segregation in its followers.

Not all Muslims are Islamists or Fundamentalists. Do not equate every Muslim on the planet with the toxic ideologies from these corrupted branches of Islam.

Bosnian Sajo
05-06-2016, 04:06 PM
Nick, you know what I mean. It's a select few, I ain't gonna dab into this bs no mo :oldlol:

Calls us entitled white and then proceeds to say 'we taking over'. You're not representing your Muslim brothers very well. As a matter of fact you are the exact ones we are trashing on a daily basis.

Anyways, you are the typical libtard with hate and racism embodied in your little brain. 9er posted 'wow' he must be hate Muslims.

I've been following their election and perhaps I don't agree with Sadiq's party platform....but...but...your racist mind lets you to believe 'wow' has racist connotations.

You're the type to give a Black man $1 because you think his ebonics is holding him back from making $100.

wowwww, that's pretty racist, 9er. btw wtf you doing "following an election" that is going on in the UK, where people are voting for a new mayor. Not a new prime minister, you "following" an election that is choosing a new mayor (which how many are there in the UK?). You mean to tell me you ain't following this specific election because the dude is Muslim? I feel like I'm giving you too much credit, because after all, you're a fool and didn't know about this until nick posted it.

Ayyyy, but we still making money doe!! New iphone, new car, new crib, and the degree ain't even come in yet :roll: :roll:

#TakeOver2k16

ALBballer
05-06-2016, 04:07 PM

I don't think there is anything wrong with him as long as he isn't a far right Muslim which doesn't appear to be the case ie his wife doesn't wear a headscarf, he supports gay marriage and he appears to be grateful he lives in England and so forth.

But I am against this rationale of "OMG this ain't 1700 be more accepting" because it is only Western countries that are expected to be held to this standard. Would a foreigner have a chance to be mayor in Tokyo, Beijing, Riyadh etc? Probably not. It is only Western European Countries + Australia, Canada, US that are expected to be multi-cultural, accept immigrants and so forth.

PS:

How about the mayor of Sarejevo being a Serb? This ain't 1994 anymore.

9erempiree
05-06-2016, 04:10 PM
Nick, you know what I mean. It's a select few, I ain't gonna dab into this bs no mo :oldlol:

wowwww, that's pretty racist, 9er. btw wtf you doing "following an election" that is going on in the UK, where people are voting for a new mayor. Not a new prime minister, you "following" an election that is choosing a new mayor (which how many are there in the UK?). You mean to tell me you ain't following this specific election because the dude is Muslim? I feel like I'm giving you too much credit, because after all, you're a fool and didn't know about this until nick posted it.

Ayyyy, but we still making money doe!! New iphone, new car, new crib, and the degree ain't even come in yet :roll: :roll:

#TakeOver2k16

BBC is my news stream. I know what's happening there bro.

Nick Young
05-06-2016, 04:11 PM
I don't think there is anything wrong with him as long as he isn't a far right Muslim which doesn't appear to be the case ie his wife doesn't wear a headscarf, he supports gay marriage and he appears to be grateful he lives in England and so forth.

Forreal. Who knows. Maybe this is the dude who will inspire English Muslim kids to turn away from radical Islamism and more towards modern and normal Islam. Maybe this guy is the Muslim Ghandi we've all been hoping would appear and he'll stand up and lead a movement against extremism.

It's best to give him the benefit of the doubt until he proves otherwise.

Bosnian Sajo
05-06-2016, 04:12 PM

But I am against this rationale of "OMG this ain't 1700 be more accepting" because it is only Western countries that are expected to be held to this standard. Would a foreigner have a chance to be mayor in Tokyo, Beijing, Riyadh etc? Probably not. It is only Western European Countries + Australia, Canada, US that are expected to be multi-cultural, accept immigrants and so forth.

PS:

Bosnia's gov is corrupt to the core and I don't live there, so don't ask me about it, lol.

But you have to understand, the Western world is a hell of a lot more diverse than Tokyo/Riyadh etc. I'm not saying there HAS to be minority leaders, but the fact that whities are offended by such a thing is why I made that comment. Same reactions used to happen when black officials were elected to governing positions here in America.

Yesterday the hate was towards blacks, today muslims, tomorrow it's gonna be straight people! :lol There is always someone or something to look down upon for people like 9er, whats to be done?

Long Duck Dong
05-06-2016, 04:17 PM

Why are you upset at him? I actually applaud his honesty, many of his brethren do the same and I applaud their honesty as well.

Other cultures and religions are using western society's compassion and tolerance against us. And when they have sufficient numbers, they will crush us. The honest ones are telling us this is exactly what the gameplan is. It's the dishonest ones that pretend they come here to live peacefully in co-existence. Those are the people that make me upset. Sure they want to live peacefully up until the point they have the power, then they will demand we abide by their values in the formerly great nations we had created for ourselves.

They are telling us exactly what's going to happen and we sit here with stupid grins on our faces watching it all unfold around us.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/2439861/steamroller-scene-o.gif

Bosnian Sajo
05-06-2016, 04:20 PM
Why are you upset at him? I actually applaud his honesty, many of his brethren do the same and I applaud their honesty as well.

Other cultures and religions are using western society's compassion and tolerance against us. And when they have sufficient numbers, they will crush us. The honest ones are telling us this is exactly what the gameplan is. It's the dishonest ones that pretend they come here to live peacefully in co-existence. Those are the people that make me upset. Sure they want to live peacefully up until the point they have the power, then they will demand we abide by their values in the formerly great nations we had created for ourselves.

They are telling us exactly what's going to happen and we sit here with stupid grins on our faces watching it all unfold around us.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/2439861/steamroller-scene-o.gif

Yea bro, flee to Madagascar while you still have the chance. You only got like 24 hours to make the decision, this mayor is taking over the WOLRD BRUHH :oldlol:

JEFFERSON MONEY
05-06-2016, 04:24 PM
Don't know anything about what's going on here, but it's pretty cool to have a first name known as "Truthful" which is what Abu Bakr was named after his excellent record of honesty, and having last name Khan.

longtime lurker
05-06-2016, 04:24 PM
OMG Sharia law is coming to London. Run for the hills! Bunch of cucks in this thread.

DonDadda59
05-06-2016, 04:28 PM
OMG Sharia law is coming to London. Run for the hills! Bunch of cucks in this thread.

Cuckservatives steady holding Ls all over the World.

Nick Young
05-06-2016, 04:37 PM
Sharia law is already in London. It's been there for years. There are Sharia courts people go to, and even gangs that go around at night enforcing Sharia rule in their neighborhoods by filming and shaming people who drink or wear non-Islamist approved clothing. I believe there are 85 Sharia courts currently operating in the UK.

JEFFERSON MONEY
05-06-2016, 04:41 PM
IS Sharia Law really a bad thing?

It's based on principles protecting life, religion, education, family, property, and human dignity therefore has harsh sentences for any sins that negatively impact the former.

Is it really hard for the citizens of ISH to part ways with alcohol, humor that serves no decent purpose, drugs, theft, adultery and all that? Yikes. Take it easy, baby steps, start waking up in the morning do Fajr, then just challenge your appetite do a fast on Thursday, etc. etc. one day at a time, and soon you'll feel more and more peaceful and aligned.

Well, uhh, good luck, fellows. You know there is only One to call on for help, as there has always been.

senelcoolidge
05-06-2016, 04:59 PM
I seriously want to kick europe in the ass..wake the heck up!

NumberSix
05-06-2016, 06:10 PM
It's getting to the point where European people should only vote for natives of their country. These European parties don't even attempt to screen immigrants/foreigner politicians for radical/hostile/degenerate views and associations.

You have people who openly advocate sharia, anti-semitism, child marriage and other things that are beyond belief. People usually don't even find out until these people are already elected and half the time, nothing is even done about it at that point.

Long Duck Dong
05-06-2016, 06:33 PM

It's based on principles protecting life, religion, education, family, property, and human dignity therefore has harsh sentences for any sins that negatively impact the former.

Is it really hard for the citizens of ISH to part ways with alcohol, humor that serves no decent purpose, drugs, theft, adultery and all that? Yikes. Take it easy, baby steps, start waking up in the morning do Fajr, then just challenge your appetite do a fast on Thursday, etc. etc. one day at a time, and soon you'll feel more and more peaceful and aligned.

Well, uhh, good luck, fellows. You know there is only One to call on for help, as there has always been.

It doesn't matter what you think it's based on, it's how modern day Muslims interpret and implement it. Every country that has implemented nationwide Sharia Law is now a shythole with major human rights violations. Coincidence? Only to an idiot.

Nick Young
05-06-2016, 07:59 PM

Yes, it definitely is.

Follow the laws of the land you live in or GTFO and go to a different land with laws that you are going to follow.

Bosnian Sajo
05-07-2016, 01:10 AM
PS:

Wanted to add on something, since you love to instigate, how about next time you make sure you have your facts right before reporting. Ivo isn't a serb, he comes from a catholic family.

Terahite
05-07-2016, 01:47 AM
The Takeover (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAnGnevKxJE) :pimp:

And to think, the Donald would bar the Mayor of London- the seat of power of one of our strongest and closest allies- from entering the country. How can a sane person justify that?

For shame, Republicans. Bad form.

You do know the UK has been debating whether to bar Trump from the country? :biggums:

And he would let this ****** visit, just not become a citizen. Is that really a problem you bigot?

imdaman99
05-07-2016, 03:47 AM
OMGzzzzzzzzzzzzz first the muricans elect a Mozlemzzzzzzz as prez and now the redcoats toooo???? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hold this L conservatives :applause:

Respect for a Muslim to be elected :applause:

tomtucker
05-07-2016, 04:59 AM
muslims turned london into a shithole, only fitting it will be run by a muslim...........what a shame the vermin was let into europe

voter meeting:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/02/24/article-2105642-0601D6B80000044D-692_468x311.jpg

BlackWhiteGreen
05-07-2016, 05:09 AM
Historic.

I feel physically ill admitting to this, but I agree with Nick Young - this is as likely to have a positive impact on British Muslims as it is a negative one. Mayor of London is a large enough position to be a public figure, but has nowhere near enough power or influence to be a danger if it turns out Khan is the person most of this thread thinks he is, rather than the person he has been for most of his life. I'm hopeful this does more to break down barriers - it's not a fix, though.

dude77
05-07-2016, 05:59 AM
english natives from london .. hold this L .. England = cuck nation

ALBballer
05-07-2016, 08:00 AM
Wanted to add on something, since you love to instigate, how about next time you make sure you have your facts right before reporting. Ivo isn't a serb, he comes from a catholic family.

I was speaking hypothetically as in would you be ok with a Serb Mayor in Sarejevo.

But you answered the question already by basically saying you have no idea about Bosnia since you live in the states.

ALBballer
05-07-2016, 08:18 AM
OMGzzzzzzzzzzzzz first the muricans elect a Mozlemzzzzzzz as prez and now the redcoats toooo???? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hold this L conservatives :applause:

Respect for a Muslim to be elected :applause:

You see in the western world this isn't an issue. Generally people are allowed to practice their faith and other than the left with their identity politics and the far right with their racist/xenophobic views no one really cares about the race or faith of a person.

Now in the Muslim world this generally isn't the case.

brownmamba00
05-07-2016, 10:49 AM
the entitled white people ITT are getting riled up for nothing. Sadiq Khan is more then qualified.

and tonight Amir is beating up Canelo:applause:

tomtucker
05-07-2016, 01:30 PM
i hope his first priority will be the london schools, i have heard they have a discipline problem........this is the way to solve them, muslim style :applause: :bowdown: :

http://vidmax.com/video/139600-Appalling-Watch-this-Muslim-teacher-brutally-whip-this-African-student

Nick Young
05-07-2016, 01:35 PM
Historic.

I feel physically ill admitting to this, but I agree with Nick Young - this is as likely to have a positive impact on British Muslims as it is a negative one. Mayor of London is a large enough position to be a public figure, but has nowhere near enough power or influence to be a danger if it turns out Khan is the person most of this thread thinks he is, rather than the person he has been for most of his life. I'm hopeful this does more to break down barriers - it's not a fix, though.
Yes I'm hopeful Mayor Khan is going to be a solid role model for Muslims across Britain.

It will be hard for radical recruiters to claim UK people hate Muslims and will never accept them when the mayor of UK's greatest city is a Muslim democratically elected in to his spot.

No need to rag on Khan before he's even done anything wrong. What has this man done to deserve this hate? Absolutely nothing as far as I am aware.

StephHamann
05-07-2016, 01:38 PM
Yes I'm hopeful Mayor Khan is going to be a solid role model for Muslims across Britain.

It will be hard for radical recruiters to claim UK people hate Muslims and will never accept them when the mayor of UK's greatest city is a Muslim democratically elected in to his spot.

No need to rag on Khan before he's even done anything wrong. What has this man done to deserve this hate? Absolutely nothing as far as I am aware.

"Nothing wrong with him f

Nick Young
05-07-2016, 01:40 PM
[QUOTE=StephHamann]"Nothing wrong with him f

Long Duck Dong
05-07-2016, 01:49 PM
the entitled white people ITT are getting riled up for nothing. Sadiq Khan is more then qualified.

and tonight Amir is beating up Canelo:applause:

You must be rooting for him because he's Muslim. That's the only reason I can see for such confidence in such a clearly inferior fighter.

Fine. Let's play that game. Amir vs Canelo. Islam vs Christianity. It's on display tonight! :applause:

NumberSix
05-07-2016, 03:21 PM
He was born in London and lived in London his whole life. He is a British man.
Absolutely not. He's a Pakistani/Indian that lives in England.

You might as well just say that British people don't exist if you truly believe that all there is to being British is living on a particular piece of land.

Nick Young
05-07-2016, 03:30 PM
Absolutely not. He's a Pakistani/Indian that lives in England.

You might as well just say that British people don't exist if you truly believe that all there is to being British is living on a particular piece of land.
He was born British. He was raised his whole life in South London. He speaks, acts and behaves as a man who is culturally British.

I have been to India. I have met many Indians and Pakistanis who were raised in their country. They are very different from Indian and Pakistani dudes raised in other countries.

I believe that immigration helped America, and it was great that we accepted Irish and Italian and German immigrants as Americans eventually.

I think it was a horrific crime to intern Japanese Americans in concentration camps during WWII. Imagine if we interned Afghani and Iraqi Americans born and raised in America in concentration camps when we went to war with those countries 10+ years ago? It's disgusting how we treated those American citizens during WWII and it is the reason I will never cast a vote for the Democratic party as long as I live.

I think it's good that right now we're accepting LEGAL latino immigrants from Central America as Americans. I think it's wrong to enable illegal immigration.

If I believe in all of these things, I also must believe that a man born in a country and raised to behave in the culture of that country, is a man of that country as good as anyone else.

All American citizens deserve the be treated and have the same rights as all other American citizens.

It is the same with British citizens.

Khan hasn't done anything bad yet. Islam is due for a big schism style reformation soon. Who is to say that Sadiq Khan isn't the spark plug that will jumpstart it? I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt until he proves otherwise.

NumberSix
05-07-2016, 03:34 PM
He was born British. He was raised his whole life in South London. He speaks, acts and behaves as a man who is culturally British.

I have been to India. I have met many Indians and Pakistanis who were raised in their country. They are very different from Indian and Pakistani dudes raised in other countries.

I believe that immigration helped America, and it was great that we accepted Irish and Italian and German immigrants as Americans eventually.

I think it was a horrific crime to intern Japanese Americans in concentration camps during WWII. Imagine if we interned Afghani and Iraqi Americans born and raised in America in concentration camps when we went to war with those countries 10+ years ago? It's disgusting how we treated those American citizens during WWII and it is the reason I will never cast a vote for the Democratic party as long as I live.

I think it's good that right now we're accepting LEGAL latino immigrants from Central America as Americans. I think it's wrong to enable illegal immigration.

If I believe in all of these things, I also must believe that a man born in a country and raised to behave in the culture of that country, is a man of that country as good as anyone else.

All American citizens deserve the be treated and have the same rights as all other American citizens.

It is the same with British citizens.
I also believe in letting LEGAL immigrants into America. But I wouldn't call them native Americans or pretend that native Americans don't exist.

This guy is a legal British citizen. But native Brits do exist and this guy isn't one of them.

Nick Young
05-07-2016, 03:36 PM
I also believe in letting LEGAL immigrants into America. I wouldn't call them native Americans or pretend that native Americans don't exist.

This guy is a legal British citizen. But native Brits do exist and this guy isn't one of them.
He was born in Britain and raised to be culturally British. To me, he is a native.

If he was born somewhere else and raised somewhere else during his early life, I think it would be fair to claim him as not being a native British.
If he was born in Britian but raised to be culturally Pakistani and behave exactly the same as he would if he was raised in Pakistan, it would be fair to say he isn't native British.

But he was born and raised British. Native with Pakistani descent is how I'd classify him if I was doing a lefty style census on the nativity demographics of Britons.

NumberSix
05-07-2016, 03:38 PM
He was born in Britain and raised to be culturally British. To me, he is a native.

If he was born somewhere else and raised somewhere else during his early life, I think it would be fair to claim him as not being a native British.
If he was born in Britian and raised to be culturally Pakistani and behave exactly the same as he would if he was raised in Pakistan, it would be fair to say he isn't native British.

But he was born and raised British. Native with Pakistani descent is how I'd classify him if I was doing a lefty style census on the nativity demographics of Britons.
Muslims aren't "culturally British".

The English people exist. The Scottish people exist. The Welsh people Exist. These are the native people of the island of Great Britain. Calling a Pakistani immigrant a native Brit is like calling Donald Trump a Native American.

Nick Young
05-07-2016, 03:41 PM
Muslims aren't "culturally British".
Not all Muslims in Britain are raised in Sharia schools and taught to be Muslim first. Many are indeed raised and grow up to become to be culturally British dudes who are Muslim. That is the type of dude Sadiq Khan seems to be, based on my brief research.

If you are going to say that Muslims can't be culturally British, you also will have to say that Christians aren't culturally British. Christianity is a colonialist desert religion introduced to the British isles by Eastern missionaries and zealots.

The Britons native religion was built around human sacrifice.

EDIT-I guess it is fair to say that the Church of England as created by Henry VIII is a native religion and Church of England followers are native..

NumberSix
05-07-2016, 03:49 PM
Not all Muslims in Britain are raised in Sharia schools and taught to be Muslim first. Many are indeed raised and grow up to become to be culturally British dudes who are Muslim. That is the type of dude Sadiq Khan seems to be, based on my brief research.

If you are going to say that Muslims can't be culturally British, you also will have to say that Christians aren't culturally British. Christianity is a colonialist desert religion introduced to the British isles by Eastern missionaries and zealots.

The Britons native religion was built around human sacrifice.

EDIT-I guess it is fair to say that the Church of England as created by Henry VIII is a native religion and Church of England followers are native..
Islam is a foreign culture to Britain. I'm not making a value judgement. Just pointing out the obvious that Islam is in no way a part of British culture. Islam has as much to do with British culture as Scientology has to do with Arab culture.

And your Christianity comparison is retarded. Christianity has been the religion of the people's of Britain for 1500 years.

Nick Young
05-07-2016, 03:52 PM
Islam is a foreign culture to Britain. I'm not making a value judgement. Just pointing out the obvious that Islam is in no way a part of British culture. Islam has as much to do with British culture as Scientology has to do with Arab culture.

And your Christianity comparison is retarded. Christianity has been the religion of the people's of Britain for 1500 years.
Christianity is also a foreign culture to Britain.

No, it is not a retarded comparison. It's a perfectly accurate one.

Not every kid born Muslim was raised to be a crazy Islamist. That is what I'm saying. Many aren't raised very religious at all and consider themselves British first. You can't assume that every Muslim is an Islamist psycho.

Anecdotally, I have met so many British Muslims who aren't.

NumberSix
05-07-2016, 03:55 PM

Not every kid born Muslim was raised to be a crazy Islamist. That is what I'm saying. Many aren't raised very religious at all and consider themselves British first. You can't assume that every Muslim is an Islamist psycho.

Is Judaism a foreign culture to Israel?

NumberSix
05-07-2016, 03:56 PM

I don't care how moderate or radical any Muslim is. That has nothing to do with whether Islamic culture is native to Britain. It isn't.

Nick Young
05-07-2016, 03:58 PM
Is Judaism a foreign culture to Israel?
Technically, yes.

Nick Young
05-07-2016, 03:59 PM
I don't care how moderate or radical any Muslim is. That has nothing to do with whether Islamic culture is native to Britain. It isn't.
If you go by that line of thought you have to say the exact same thing about Christianity, and any other non-Pagan sacrifice religion in the UK.

You're assuming Khan is going to use his position to spread his Islamic culture due to the religion he was born in to.

Already he is speaking up about tackling Islamist radicalism in London and doing whatever he can to end it.

If a white non-Muslim mayor said it, lefties would be crying Islamophobia and he would be stopped and branded a racist worse than Hitler, like Nigel Farage was. It will take Muslim leaders standing up against the evils in Islam in order to change them.

NumberSix
05-07-2016, 04:00 PM
Technically, yes.
So, you're simultaneously arguing that Judaism IS a foreign culture to Israel, but Islam ISNT a foreign culture to Britain....

:rolleyes:

#Regressive

Nick Young
05-07-2016, 04:04 PM
So, you're simultaneously arguing that Judaism IS a foreign culture to Israel, but Islam ISNT a foreign culture to Britain....

:rolleyes:

#Regressive
No. Islam is a foreign culture to Britain, and so is Christianity.

There are dudes out there with Muslim immigrant parents being raised in a new culture that is a mix of their parents background and modern UK culture they are assimilating in to. That is a completely new culture unique to Britain. That is the British culture Sadiq Khan comes from.

I am against immigrants who don't make attempts to assimilate. I am 100% in favor of immigrants who do their best to assimilate and also raise their kids to assimilate in to their new culture as best they can.

NumberSix
05-07-2016, 04:05 PM
You're assuming Khan is going to use his position to spread his Islamic culture due to the religion he was born in to.[/B]
Aren't Jews supposed be smart?

I'm making no claim whatsoever about whether he wants to spread islam or not. It's of no relevance to the issue. Islam is a foreign culture. Whether he wants to "spread" it or not is of no relevance to that reality. Regardless of if he does or doesn't, doesn't affect the fact that it's a foreign culture.

Nick Young
05-07-2016, 04:08 PM
Aren't Jews supposed be smart?

I'm making no claim whatsoever about whether he wants to spread islam or not. It's of no relevance to the issue. Islam is a foreign culture. Whether he wants to "spread" it or not is of no relevance to that reality. Regardless of if he does or doesn't, doesn't affect the fact that it's a foreign culture.
It is a fact that Christianity is a foreign culture to Britain too.

So what?:hammerhead:

Nick Young
05-07-2016, 04:11 PM
Foreign cultures move in to places and take over. It's just how the world works and how the world has always worked.

Do you know anything about human history, bro?

Shit changes. Nothing stays the same forever. There is nothing we can do about it. Islam is the next super power religion and projected momentum shows it overtaking Christianity in a relatively short amount of time from now. It's time to accept it. I too spent a long amount of time raging against it, but realized that that rage was pointless. It's time to accept the unstoppable wave that is coming.

As long as a reformation against Islamism and Sharia fundamentalism happens, I don't see why Islam running the world would be any different from Christianity running the world.

DonDadda59
05-07-2016, 04:12 PM
ITT- Nick Young turns heel and goes full SJW, Patrick Chewing mode. :lol

Nick Young
05-07-2016, 04:13 PM
ITT- Nick Young turns heel and goes full SJW, Patrick Chewing mode. :lol
Righties think I'm a hippy New Age SJW commie.

Lefties think I am a right wing conservative capitalist white supremacist.

This is the curse of being a moderate who forms his own political opinions about things.

NumberSix
05-07-2016, 04:17 PM
No. Islam is a foreign culture to Britain, and so is Christianity.
Christianity is not a foreign culture. The fcuking flag of England is St. George's Cross. The Union Jack is the cross of Saint George, the cross of Saint Andrew and the cross of saint Patrick combined. The country has an official state religion and the queen is the defender of THE faith. It is the actual law that the crown's authority is granted by god. It is the law that the monarch MUST be an Anglican and members of the Church of England have seats in parliament.

Do you think drinking tea is part of British culture? Of course it is. But tea doesn't come from Britain. Doesn't matter. It's something that the British people do. The native people of Britain choose Christianity. The only Muslims you see are people who aren't natives outside of a small handful of native converts.

Nick Young
05-07-2016, 04:17 PM
Christianity is not a foreign culture. The fcuking flag of England is St. George's Cross. The Union Jack is the cross of Saint George, the cross of Saint Andrew and the cross of saint Patrick combined. The country has an official state religion and the queen is the defender of THE faith. It is the actual law that the crown's authority is granted by god. It is the law that the monarch MUST be an Anglican and members of the Church of England have seats in parliament.

Do you think drinking tea is part of British culture? Of course it is. But tea doesn't come from Britain. Doesn't matter. It's something that the British people do. The native people of Britain choose Christianity. The only Muslims you see are people who aren't natives outside of a small handful of native converts.
:cheers:

Foreign cultures move in to places and take over. It's just how the world works and how the world has always worked.

Do you know anything about human history, bro?

Shit changes. Nothing stays the same forever. There is nothing we can do about it. Islam is the next super power religion and projected momentum shows it overtaking Christianity in a relatively short amount of time from now. It's time to accept it. I too spent a long amount of time raging against it, but realized that that rage was pointless. It's time to accept the unstoppable wave that is coming.

As long as a reformation against Islamism and Sharia fundamentalism happens, I don't see why Islam running the world would be any different from Christianity running the world.

Were British people eating doner kebabs and American style fried chicken as their #1 fastfood meal of choice 50 years ago? No.

Shit changes. Tastes change. The world changes.

Deal with it, breh.

NumberSix
05-07-2016, 04:24 PM
:cheers:

Were British people eating doner kebabs and American style fried chicken as their #1 fastfood meal of choice 50 years ago? No.

Shit changes. Tastes change. The world changes.

Deal with it, breh.
Fried chicken? Where do you think Americans got that from in the first place? Where do you think American culture in general comes from? Where do you think the people who wrote the constitution came from? Where do you think America got its legal system from? Why do you think Americans and Brits speak the same language?

DonDadda59
05-07-2016, 04:25 PM
Righties think I'm a hippy New Age SJW commie.

Lefties think I am a right wing conservative capitalist white supremacist.

This is the curse of being a moderate who forms his own political opinions about things.

You and Chewing finna rain dance to a commune filled with nothing but Muslim refugees/Mayors in training. Libs gonna Lib. Hope you enjoy Sharia Law.

StephHamann
05-07-2016, 04:26 PM
You and Chewing finna rain dance to a commune filled with nothing but Muslim refugees/Mayors in training. Libs gonna Lib. Hope you enjoy Sharia Law.

Nick Young is the biggest cuck on ISH real talk

Nick Young
Fried chicken? Where do you think Americans got that from in the first place? Where do you think American culture in general comes from? Where do you think the people who wrote the constitution came from? Where do you think America got its legal system from? Why do you think Americans and Brits speak the same language?
You got a problem with trade across cultures and the exchange of different ideas now breh?

Nick Young
Nick Young is the biggest cuck on ISH real talk
Accept reality.

Be like water, my friend.

NumberSix
05-07-2016, 04:27 PM
Neck isn't a leftist. He's just utterly ignorant of history.

Nick Young
05-07-2016, 04:28 PM
The "refugees" and how they're forced upon everyone in Big Brother socialist Europe like cucked Germany and Sweden is still a joke.

I am still hopeful that the Muslim Martin Luther and Great Schism of Islam against Islamist fundamentalism is happening soon.

What a time to be alive.

Nick Young
05-07-2016, 04:30 PM
Neck isn't a leftist. He's just utterly ignorant of history.
My history knowledge is stronger than yours.

http://s61.radikal.ru/i173/1003/d7/1a8bad447d1c.jpg

NumberSix
05-07-2016, 04:31 PM
You got a problem with trade across cultures and the exchange of different ideas now breh?
No, I just recognize the differences between native culture, adopted culture, foreign culture, etc...

Like I said, I'm not making a value judgment.

StephHamann
05-07-2016, 04:33 PM
My history knowledge is stronger than yours.

http://s61.radikal.ru/i173/1003/d7/1a8bad447d1c.jpg

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/905/903/aa1.jpg

KyrieTheFuture
05-07-2016, 04:33 PM
Apparently none us as are Americans then and only Native Americans should run for office. Thank you for opening my eyes six.

Nick Young
05-07-2016, 04:38 PM
No, I just recognize the differences between native culture, adopted culture, foreign culture, etc...

Like I said, I'm not making a value judgment.
What has Sadiq Khan done as a politician that contradicts British cultural values?

If this guy was trying to implement Sharia law and was encouraging radical terrorists it would be one thing, but he isn't.

Any one speaking out and fighting against Islamism and the radicalization of youth in to zealots is working for a better future in Britain IMO.

Cultures change. Even the Roman Empire became Christian eventually.

Christianity is on the way out. Islam is on the way in.

As an outsider not a member of either of these two dominant cultural forces, I am at a better place to speak objectively on this more than a Christian or Muslim would be.

NumberSix
05-07-2016, 04:52 PM
What has Sadiq Khan done as a politician that contradicts British cultural values?
I didn't say he did or didn't. Why are you having difficulty understanding this?

Nick Young
05-07-2016, 04:56 PM
I didn't say he did or didn't. Why are you having difficulty understanding this?
ok, I don't even know why I'm arguing then. I agree with you. Islam is a foreign culture to Britain.

pauk
05-07-2016, 09:17 PM
Cool... :confusedshrug:

pauk
05-07-2016, 09:23 PM
wtf numbersix... :biggums: after all these years in the Lebron fam, battling the trolls together... shocked to findout you are a racist / islamophob / shallow-ignorant (choose one of those, hypothetically the same thing really)....

9erempiree
05-07-2016, 09:48 PM
Lebron family meltdown.

Nick Young
05-07-2016, 09:57 PM
Lebron family meltdown.
Lebron fam behaving just like Lebron does in the finals.

kentatm
05-07-2016, 11:54 PM
Islam is a foreign culture to Britain.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/XPxx7uj9hte48/200_s.gif

BlakFrankWhite
05-08-2016, 06:05 AM
Congrats to the Muslims

England is much more tolerant than we "Land of the free" claim to be.

Nick Young
05-08-2016, 12:25 PM
Congrats to the Muslims

England is much more tolerant than we "Land of the free" claim to be.
Khan is just a mayor. Get back to me when the UK gets a black PM, you backwards ****ing racists.

LJJ
05-08-2016, 12:42 PM
This was his opponent no?

http://s32.postimg.org/nthzlcwp1/goldsmithvatpintenverliest.png

:roll:

A sheltered aristocrat who's never interacted with a regular person in 40 years of living.

Long Duck Dong
05-08-2016, 02:26 PM
You must be rooting for him because he's Muslim. That's the only reason I can see for such confidence in such a clearly inferior fighter.

Fine. Let's play that game. Amir vs Canelo. Islam vs Christianity. It's on display tonight! :applause:

:pimp: