PDA

View Full Version : This was my first OKC game watched all year. Westbrook is still low IQ

tmacattack33
05-07-2016, 12:16 AM
So I don't watch the regular season because it's a joke.

But anyway, I still watch a little bit and check these forums throughout the year.

Some were saying Westbrook plays smarter now. I don't see it.

imdaman99
05-07-2016, 12:27 AM
Spurs are a great defensive team, he had Kawhi on him for a lot of the game and Green the rest.

90sgoat
05-07-2016, 12:28 AM

But anyway, I still watch a little bit and check these forums throughout the year.

He plays smarter in the first quaters but once he tastes that hero-ball blood he can't stop, he is a chuck-aholic can't just chuck a little bit, it is all or nothing.

MP.Trey
05-07-2016, 12:29 AM
That sample size though. Who can argue with you with all that proof?

tmacattack33
05-07-2016, 06:04 PM
That sample size though. Who can argue with you with all that proof?

Westbrook had more retarded plays yesterday than a smart (Parker, Chris Paul, Ginobli, etc) would have had in a whole series.

ScalsFan21
05-07-2016, 06:07 PM
Westbrook had more retarded plays yesterday than a smart (Parker, Chris Paul, Ginobli, etc) would have had in a whole series.

To be fair, Manu has had some meltdown games (several disastrous and inexcusable plays in the '13 Finals, which can be truly argued as the difference in that series).

But yes, Russell Westbrook will never win a championship because he is not consistently good enough to justify his playing style.

KG215
05-07-2016, 08:19 PM

So let me get this straight. You admit this was the only game you've watched Westbrook played this year then have the audacity to say Westbrook is still a low IQ player based on that one game?

And you expect people to actually take you and this thread seriously?

:oldlol:

SamuraiSWISH
05-07-2016, 09:06 PM
He's still very dumb. His raw stats are better than his in game impact. Every time I check the box score with him he's gone like 10 - 30 from the field. For a "PG" or even a SG ... That's hideous.