PDA

View Full Version : Durant should join the Celtics or Heat. OKC is a useless franchise.

Underrated KD
05-07-2016, 12:48 AM
OKC will never be good enough to win. That's reality so there is really no point in him staying. He would be stupid to stay tbh.

Celtics have Brad Stevens, a brilliant coach that did so much this season with Boston with so little. Celtics overachieved thanks to him. That's the type of coach Durant needs to seek.

Heat does have a good core and they only missing someone like Kevin to make them real contenders and they also have one of the best managements in the league.

I hope to see him join one of these 2 teams.

Mike smith
05-07-2016, 12:56 AM
I wouldn't say they will never be good enough. They are going up against a historic team in the Spurs. A team that's been together for multiple years and have a lot of veteran players on there team. Thunder really have a young team Kevin is 27 Westbrook is 26 ibaka 26 Adams 22 kanter 23 waiters 24 Payne 21 Roberson 24.

Adams kanter waiters Roberson and Payne have barely any experience in the playoffs. They also have a rookie coach, you aren't going to be an amazing team after 1 year with a lot of young players on your roster.

They do need to add another all around perimeter player and continue to work on ball movement. But I don't understand why people overreact on one game or one season going up against 2 historic teams

BlakFrankWhite
05-07-2016, 12:59 AM
I agree

He can never the 'ship in OKC

Underrated KD
05-07-2016, 01:40 AM
I wouldn't say they will never be good enough. They are going up against a historic team in the Spurs. A team that's been together for multiple years and have a lot of veteran players on there team. Thunder really have a young team Kevin is 27 Westbrook is 26 ibaka 26 Adams 22 kanter 23 waiters 24 Payne 21 Roberson 24.

Adams kanter waiters Roberson and Payne have barely any experience in the playoffs. They also have a rookie coach, you aren't going to be an amazing team after 1 year with a lot of young players on your roster.

They do need to add another all around perimeter player and continue to work on ball movement. But I don't understand why people overreact on one game or one season going up against 2 historic teams

Dude please. OKC have no system and will never have with a poor coach like Donovan. They have way too many 1D role players. Also a weak ass bench. Trash front office. Why the hell KD needs to stay? :biggums: Just to waste his career even more? :biggums: Spurs and GSW will ALWAYS be better than OKC. That's a fact. They got a great culture, great team ball, elite coaching and depth. Front office that always makes the right move. Dude, I'm sorry but OKC are just useless. Presti is awful. KD will never be able to achieve his dream with them.

He really should leave. No reason to believe OKC will eventually surpass SAS and GSW. Will never happen.

brooks_thompson
05-07-2016, 01:52 AM
I'll throw Presti a bone on the Harden trade, but you mean to tell me you can't go out and get Arron Afflalo or Courtney Lee over the last three years?