PDA

View Full Version : Rate The Last Pu$$y You Smashed

Bless Mathews
05-08-2016, 05:29 AM
Solid 8/10.

As usual. Bm's. Solid solid c section havin good pu$$y.

masonanddixon
05-08-2016, 05:37 AM
Pretty low quality, about a 4/10, chubby 40 year old, but thats what you have to do when you live regional and work a lot, I guess. Desperation breeds the justification.

SexSymbol
05-08-2016, 05:39 AM
My girl, beautiful lovely individual.
10/10

masonanddixon
05-08-2016, 05:41 AM
10/10

lol that makes it a 0/10.

SexSymbol
05-08-2016, 05:50 AM
lol that makes it a 0/10.
Having a good relationship that is stable and secure is as alpha as a man can go.

masonanddixon
05-08-2016, 05:51 AM
Having a good relationship that is stable and secure is as alpha as a man can go.

Hahahahaha no it's pathetic especially if you're under the age of 35. Nothing is worse than the same stale ***** week in week out. I'm assuming this thread was about getting STRANGE, not about nailing your boring girlfriend.

nathanjizzle
05-08-2016, 07:01 AM
How do you go from posting this.

Pretty low quality, about a 4/10, chubby 40 year old, but thats what you have to do when you live regional and work a lot, I guess. Desperation breeds the justification.

to posting this.

Hahahahaha no it's pathetic especially if you're under the age of 35. Nothing is worse than the same stale ***** week in week out. I'm assuming this thread was about getting STRANGE, not about nailing your boring girlfriend.

SexSymbol
05-08-2016, 08:40 AM
This post is glaring with the fact that you've never got to 2nd base with anyone.
Insecure beta

Nilocon165
05-08-2016, 11:44 AM
Virgin here. Saving it for the right cousin

LJJ
05-08-2016, 12:29 PM

Different strokes.

The thought of having to do the dirty with some out-of-shape 40+-year-old skank who's been around the block 300 times just to "get some strange" makes my dick shrivel up.

$LakerGold
05-08-2016, 12:35 PM
Draz didn't start this thread? 0/10 bye OP

Bless Mathews
05-08-2016, 01:26 PM

:applause: :applause:

5 stOar Poast right there.

Good shit niggah.

Ain't nothin wrong with a bbw doe.

CuterThanRubio
05-08-2016, 04:49 PM
If you are still fvcking with fat women in 2016 that's a permanent L on your record and the rating is 0/10

Sorry!

You felt obligated to create a thread humble bragging after smashing a nasty skeezer with c-section scars and unsupervised children, and had the nerve to rate her a 8/10.

:roll:

I can only imagine how busted she looked.

The foul odor...........why are you doing this to yourself!

Time to make a change for the better!

Desperation is not a valid excuse!

stalkerforlife
05-08-2016, 04:54 PM
10/10.

Anyone that would get with me deserves a 10 for the pity bestowed.

Bless Mathews
05-08-2016, 05:32 PM
If you are still fvcking with fat women in 2016 that's a permanent L on your record and the rating is 0/10

Sorry!

You felt obligated to create a thread humble bragging after smashing a nasty skeezer with c-section scars and unsupervised children, and had the nerve to rate her a 8/10.

You are a virgin.

And an idiot.

Where in my op did I type she is fat??

Stupid fucc.

Virgin

masonanddixon
05-08-2016, 05:35 PM
How do you go from posting this.

to posting this.

Even guys with supermodel wives/girlfriends cheat on them with prostitutes.

The reason---sex with the same person gets very boring and very stale very quickly.

I also said above that my options are limited due to my work and where I live. If I was living in the city I'd obviously be getting better pusssy.

masonanddixon
05-08-2016, 05:36 PM

Sorry!

MILFs are like gifts from the heavens, son.

CuterThanRubio
05-08-2016, 05:44 PM
MILFs are like gifts from the heavens, son.

Yeah, MILFs, not chubby 40 year olds!

Obviously you wouldn't be getting better pvssy because you wouldn't be desperate for disgusting fatties if you could!

Some THIN dudes in here getting angry!

masonanddixon
05-08-2016, 05:47 PM
Yeah, MILFs, not chubby 40 year olds!

Obviously you wouldn't be getting better pvssy because you wouldn't be desperate for disgusting fatties if you could!

Some THIN dudes in here getting angry!

Did you miss the part where I said I live about 400km from a city right now and that I work in a job that demands privacy?

Like I said, if I were in a big city I would have no excuses, but right now any sort of pusssy will suffice.

CuterThanRubio
05-08-2016, 05:53 PM
Did you miss the part where I said I live about 400km from a city right now and that I work in a job that demands privacy?

Like I said, if I were in a big city I would have no excuses, but right now any sort of pusssy will suffice.

What difference does it make?

You seek out nasty old fatties because that is the best you can do.

I'm sure there are younger and better looking women available in that town but you are aiming for the hogs.

TAKE THIS L

Stop settling for worn and weathered women!

You can do better!

masonanddixon
05-08-2016, 05:55 PM
What difference does it make?

You seek out nasty old fatties because that is the best you can do.

I'm sure there are younger and better looking women available in that town but you are aiming for the hogs.

TAKE THIS L

Stop settling for worn and weathered women!

You can do better!

No there aren't. It's either old married woman or their teenage offspring here.

There no L to take in this scenario, son. It's called self-preservation.

Nick Young
05-08-2016, 06:06 PM
6.67/10
very tight.
starfish style sex.
Would smash again anyways.

CuterThanRubio
05-08-2016, 06:08 PM
No there aren't. It's either old married woman or their teenage offspring here.

There no L to take in this scenario, son. It's called self-preservation.

Self-preservation would be abstaining from interacting with ugly and old ladies!

Making that an option for yourself in the first place is a PERMANENT LOSS on your record!

Get with the program!

Then you got Bless over here feeling himself because he decided to play step-daddy and got some c-section affection, that is not a power move, that is a desperate failure!

ArbitraryWater
05-08-2016, 06:09 PM

:biggums: :facepalm

good for you, sexsymbol!

masonanddixon
05-08-2016, 06:19 PM
Self-preservation would be abstaining from interacting with ugly and old ladies!

Making that an option for yourself in the first place is a PERMANENT LOSS on your record!

Get with the program!

Then you got Bless over here feeling himself because he decided to play step-daddy and got some c-section affection, that is not a power move, that is a desperate failure!

Nah man, *****>>>>>no *****. I didn't say she was old and ugly, just chubby. I'm 34, so a 40 year old is just another woman to me.

thefatmiral
05-08-2016, 08:14 PM
I wanted to say 6 but I'm gonna bump to 7

Cali Syndicate
05-08-2016, 08:36 PM
10/10

This.

Bless Mathews
05-08-2016, 08:44 PM

Get with the program!

Step daddy?

What??

My bm's you FUCCIN clown.

FKAri
05-08-2016, 09:54 PM
You are a virgin.

And an idiot.

Where in my op did I type she is fat??

Stupid fucc.

Virgin

nigguh you seem insecure as fucc :lol

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-08-2016, 10:00 PM
:roll: :roll:
u got any pics of this whale:oldlol:

CuterThanRubio
05-08-2016, 10:12 PM
Alright Mason, I'll give you a pass on the age but I cannot allow my ISH brethren to CHUBBY CHASE without disciplining them.

You were also speaking negatively on people who favor monogamy, yet you are 34 with NO GIRLFRIEND or WIFE.....

Just because you are unable to find a girl who is down for the cause doesn't mean there is anything wrong with it.

Not that there is a real issue with playing the field either, but having that mentality at your age tells me that you have some type of emotional attachment issues, I mean you are the white supremacist of the NBA board, and you are in your mid 30s, whats wrong with you man lol!

2016 and beyond: NO FAT CHICKS

There are too many good looking slim women out there to settle for a whale, unless you are large yourself, then I guess you may be limited to fellow fatties, but even then it is a bad decision.

Bless, I hope you learned your lesson, bragging about c-section affection is not earning you any points!

Hawker
05-08-2016, 10:37 PM

No backpackers in your area?

Can vouch for masonanddixon on the bush pigs. I ****ed a fat chick once. Never again. Seriously not worth it. Felt super gross and regretful afterwards.

masonanddixon
05-08-2016, 11:50 PM
No backpackers in your area?

Can vouch for masonanddixon on the bush pigs. I ****ed a fat chick once. Never again. Seriously not worth it. Felt super gross and regretful afterwards.

Plenty of backpackers but I'm 34 and I don't really want to be around 20 year olds. I just want to get laid.

masonanddixon
05-08-2016, 11:53 PM
Alright Mason, I'll give you a pass on the age but I cannot allow my ISH brethren to CHUBBY CHASE without disciplining them.

You were also speaking negatively on people who favor monogamy, yet you are 34 with NO GIRLFRIEND or WIFE.....

Just because you are unable to find a girl who is down for the cause doesn't mean there is anything wrong with it.

Not that there is a real issue with playing the field either, but having that mentality at your age tells me that you have some type of emotional attachment issues, I mean you are the white supremacist of the NBA board, and you are in your mid 30s, whats wrong with you man lol!

2016 and beyond: NO FAT CHICKS

There are too many good looking slim women out there to settle for a whale, unless you are large yourself, then I guess you may be limited to fellow fatties, but even then it is a bad decision.

Bless, I hope you learned your lesson, bragging about c-section affection is not earning you any points!

I'm 34 and a 4th year doctor, the last thing I want is to settle.

You come off as very immature, probably no older than 16. You'll see as you get older than no man with a pair of balls and ambition wants to get married and that being in a relationship makes you extremely boring, pointless, and depressed.

CuterThanRubio
05-09-2016, 04:20 PM
I'm 34 and a 4th year doctor, the last thing I want is to settle.

You come off as very immature, probably no older than 16. You'll see as you get older than no man with a pair of balls and ambition wants to get married and that being in a relationship makes you extremely boring, pointless, and depressed.

It's too late for you now, you will be forced to settle if you want long term companionship, and it is clear you are settling to get laid.

How sorry is that?

I don't see anything wrong with locking down a girl who has low mileage and good looks, I'd rather grab a girl now than wait and find one that is used up.

Any perpetually single woman over 30 (25 if we are talking my generation) is damaged goods, you are probably better off baiting walruses with your doctor money, living the good life!

Boring, pointless, and depressed?

I knew you had some MAJOR internal problems!

The guy who creates racist troll threads on a constant basis is accusing me of being immature?

LOL

Welcome to ISH!

Don't be mad at me because I called you out for CHUBBY CHASING!

I only deal with sweet petite treats, you can keep those EXPIRED and ENORMOUS single mothers to yourself!

masonanddixon
05-09-2016, 05:21 PM
It's too late for you now, you will be forced to settle if you want long term companionship, and it is clear you are settling to get laid.

How sorry is that?

I don't see anything wrong with locking down a girl who has low mileage and good looks, I'd rather grab a girl now than wait and find one that is used up.

Any perpetually single woman over 30 (25 if we are talking my generation) is damaged goods, you are probably better off baiting walruses with your doctor money, living the good life!

Boring, pointless, and depressed?

I knew you had some MAJOR internal problems!

The guy who creates racist troll threads on a constant basis is accusing me of being immature?

LOL

Welcome to ISH!

Don't be mad at me because I called you out for CHUBBY CHASING!

I only deal with sweet petite treats, you can keep those EXPIRED and ENORMOUS single mothers to yourself!

I'm sorry to break it to you son but women are deranged in their 20s and have no idea what they want. Thats why the divorce rate is insanely high for people who marry before 30.

Anyways, I am pretty content with my life. No need to muck it up with a relationship. Why are you so fixated on having a girlfriend? You've probably never had one before.

Lamar Doom
05-09-2016, 08:42 PM
Oh insidehoops, what a pleasure it is to read you guys who know everything about life tell each other how it should be. Let the wisdom rain down upon you.

SAKOTXA
05-09-2016, 09:45 PM
6/10 because she'd only suck off her future husband. Yea...tuh ****

Steven Kerry
05-09-2016, 11:37 PM
Is this the 'pretend you got laid' thread I have been hearing about?

enayes
05-09-2016, 11:38 PM
My wife's a$$hole.

It's difficult to go back to vag after you plow the backdoor.

Luckily my wife enjoys it, just gotta lube up once or twice.

:cheers:

Bless Mathews
05-09-2016, 11:56 PM
My wife's a$$hole.

:applause:

Poast of the week nominee.

Bless Mathews
05-09-2016, 11:59 PM
Cuter than Rubio is a virgin

TheMan
05-10-2016, 12:35 AM
My wife's a$$hole.

:applause:

CuterThanRubio
05-10-2016, 04:05 PM
I'm sorry to break it to you son but women are deranged in their 20s and have no idea what they want. Thats why the divorce rate is insanely high for people who marry before 30.

Anyways, I am pretty content with my life. No need to muck it up with a relationship. Why are you so fixated on having a girlfriend? You've probably never had one before.

The women you have dealt with are "deranged" because you lack the ability to keep them in control.

You are in your mid 30s, lonely and chasing fatties for pleasure, you need to seek help!

Who cares what they want, you are supposed to be the leader!

Whatever, I'm going to continue cuffing sweet petite treats and you can desperately CHUBBY CHASE when you get tired of touching yourself!

How MAD are you right now, Bless?

Sorry for ruining this thread, I felt my PSA was justified.

No fatties in 2016 and beyond!

Thanks!

aj1987
05-10-2016, 05:43 PM

masonand****** is a fat 34 year old racist retard, who likes to bang old and ugly whales and pretends to be a doctor... :roll: :roll:

Your posts make more sense now.

SwayDizzle
05-10-2016, 07:54 PM
The women you have dealt with are "deranged" because you lack the ability to keep them in control.

You are in your mid 30s, lonely and chasing fatties for pleasure, you need to seek help!

Who cares what they want, you are supposed to be the leader!

Whatever, I'm going to continue cuffing sweet petite treats and you can desperately CHUBBY CHASE when you get tired of touching yourself!

How MAD are you right now, Bless?

Sorry for ruining this thread, I felt my PSA was justified.

No fatties in 2016 and beyond!

Thanks!
ur coming off hella immature

masonanddixon
05-10-2016, 09:05 PM
ur coming off hella immature

Yes, he's clearly a virgin but his shit is pretty funny though.

Nilocon165
05-10-2016, 09:31 PM
LOL

Stay mad

Anyone accusing me of being immature or a virgin must be a CHUBBY CHASER!

I've already exposed MasonandDixon...

I wouldn't be surprised if your entire story was made up in an effort to get a reaction in the first place, you probably aren't 34 or a doctor, but don't worry I factor these things into the equation whenever I post...

I'm untrollable!

I'm just TOO THICK!

Just in case you thought I was messing around!

http://s32.postimg.org/r5ubql89t/13101441_10207646765942092_218469807_n.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/r5ubql89t/)

This isn't an act!

Peep the thickness of that sausage, son!

I'm just having fun with you guys, relax!
Wtf are you on about :roll: ****ing kill yourself

CuterThanRubio
05-10-2016, 09:47 PM
Wtf are you on about :roll: ****ing kill yourself

Come on man, you tried dissing me before, got roasted and then tried apologizing!

Look at the viewcount!

Its a shame that guys like you create accounts with the sole purpose of acting out for attention and fail miserably while I effortlessly generate traffic
whenever I feel like it.

Nobody cares about your posts, you suck, delete your account and move on!

That image was a visual representation of my forum persona, its 100% legitimate! Don't make me bust out the dunk gifs on you slobs again!

I know there are people out there reading my posts and learning a lot from them!

NO FAT CHICKS IN 2016 AND BEYOND

DO NOT LET THESE NERDY SLOBS TELL YOU OTHERWISE!

TRUST ME RANDOM LURKERS, BETTER YOURSELF AND ENLIGHTEN THOSE YOU CARE ABOUT!

Nilocon165
05-10-2016, 09:54 PM
Come on man, you tried dissing me before, got roasted and then tried apologizing!

Look at the viewcount!

Its a shame that guys like you create accounts with the sole purpose of acting out for attention and fail miserably while I effortlessly generate traffic
whenever I feel like it.

Nobody cares about your posts, you suck, delete your account and move on!

That image was a visual representation of my forum persona, its 100% legitimate! Don't make me bust out the dunk gifs on you slobs again!

I know there are people out there reading my posts and learning a lot from them!

NO FAT CHICKS IN 2016 AND BEYOND

DO NOT LET THESE NERDY SLOBS TELL YOU OTHERWISE!

TRUST ME RANDOM LURKERS, BETTER YOURSELF AND ENLIGHTEN THOSE YOU CARE ABOUT!
Can't tell if troll or autism

CuterThanRubio
05-10-2016, 10:11 PM
Can't tell if troll or autism

Go read some more comic books, slob!

You can't stop a locomotive, I warned you before, but you chose to play with fire and now you are crying because you got burnt.

I thought we had an understanding?

How can you seriously get angry with me for the things I post?

It's not that serious, kid!

This is an anti fat women PSA

Get with the program or ignore the thread.

DingDengDong
05-10-2016, 10:21 PM

masonand****** is a fat 34 year old racist retard, who likes to bang old and ugly whales and pretends to be a doctor... :roll: :roll:

Your posts make more sense now.