PDA

View Full Version : Warriors will be crushed by the Spurs

retaxis
05-08-2016, 12:25 PM
Sorry but with an injured/rusty GSW MVP. Pop will find a way to screw the GSW over and win the championship. Furry going to win a RS and lose the championship and Bron going 2/7. Timmy going to get 6 championships (Mt Rushmore) and Leonard gonna be 2 DPOY and 2FMVP at a young age.

imdaman99
05-08-2016, 12:27 PM
Spurs are having trouble with the Thunder...

BlueandGold
05-08-2016, 12:28 PM
Sorry but with an injured/rusty GSW MVP. Pop will find a way to screw the GSW over and win the championship. Furry going to win a RS and lose the championship and Bron going 2/7. Timmy going to get 6 championships (Mt Rushmore) and Leonard gonna be 2 DPOY and 2FMVP at a young age.
If they do it will be in 7.

VengefulAngel
05-08-2016, 12:31 PM
I really think the Cavs are in prime position to win it all, the way Kyrie, Love and the role player's are playing I don't see any team beating them.

Kyrie is a legitimate superstar in this league.

Spurs5Rings2014
05-08-2016, 12:32 PM

:djparty :djparty :djparty

LakersForlife
05-08-2016, 12:34 PM
Sorry but with an injured/rusty GSW MVP. Pop will find a way to screw the GSW over and win the championship. Furry going to win a RS and lose the championship and Bron going 2/7. Timmy going to get 6 championships (Mt Rushmore) and Leonard gonna be 2 DPOY and 2FMVP at a young age. gonna agree warriors without curry is like portland at best

Spurs5Rings2014
05-08-2016, 12:37 PM
gonna agree warriors without curry is like portland at best

You're a Laker fan.

:oldlol:

LakersForlife
05-08-2016, 12:44 PM
You're a Laker fan.

:oldlol:
Swag bros will carry us next season.togwther with durant and whiteside btw warriors wont even get to wcf.lillard gonna torch the warriors.

LAZERUSS
05-08-2016, 12:52 PM
Damn...the Warriors are 7-1 in the post-season without BKC, and have had blowout wins in most of them.

Their one loss came against a team that crushed them with Curry watching helplessly as Lillard torched him for 51 points.

It will be interesting to see if Aminu can go 8-9 from the field again (and 4-5 from the arc.)

Kiddlovesnets
05-08-2016, 02:45 PM
Yeah, Spurs will win the series 4-2 against Warriors if they get past Blazers.

AT9
05-08-2016, 04:13 PM
With Curry: Spurs lose in 5.

With no or hobbled Curry: Spurs win in 6 or 7.

That is, assuming they get by Portland and OKC.

LAZERUSS
05-08-2016, 04:18 PM
I know I joke about Curry, but without him I don't see them beating the Spurs.

Even with him it won't be easy.

BTW...he is the best player in the league.

dubnation
05-08-2016, 04:21 PM
I really think the Cavs are in prime position to win it all, the way Kyrie, Love and the role player's are playing I don't see any team beating them.

Kyrie is not a superstar :oldlol: . He's a superstar one-on-one player, but he's one of the worst defenders in the league, and he over-dribbles and has poor shot selection. His +/- numbers are really unflattering.

Proctor
05-08-2016, 04:49 PM
I have thought since before the season started that should the Spurs meet with the Warriors (big if), that the Spurs can and will win. I'll stick with that prediction. :cheers:

Spurs m8
05-08-2016, 05:41 PM
Spurs are having trouble with the Thunder...

Lol the terrible poster is at it again

you have no clue

WayOfWad3
05-08-2016, 05:59 PM

I agree with all but the last statement. CLE is rolling right now

Spurs m8
05-08-2016, 06:00 PM
People underestimating Clevelands easy match ups.

Pistons and Hawks are garbage

Spurs5Rings2014
05-08-2016, 06:07 PM
I have thought since before the season started that should the Spurs meet with the Warriors (big if), that the Spurs can and will win. I'll stick with that prediction. :cheers:

:cheers:

Straight_Ballin
05-08-2016, 06:12 PM
Kyrie is not a superstar :oldlol: . He's a superstar one-on-one player, but he's one of the worst defenders in the league, and he over-dribbles and has poor shot selection. His +/- numbers are really unflattering.

Both Kyrie and Curry are mediocre defenders at best. Both teams should hire Gary Payton to show these guys how to play proper defense under today's watered down rules.

dubnation
05-08-2016, 06:19 PM
Both Kyrie and Curry are mediocre defenders at best. Both teams should hire Gary Payton to show these guys how to play proper defense under today's watered down rules.

Curry is mediocre, but Kyrie is a lot worse than that. In terms of real plus-minus, he had a rating of -3.16 points per 100 possessions, which is good for a ranking of 83rd out of 85 point guards. Only Zach Lavine and JJ Barea were worse.