PDA

View Full Version : Are these the least interesting playoffs of the past 20 years?

SwayDizzle
05-08-2016, 01:26 PM
Every matchup is boring except maybe one or two series MAX. There is no denying the league is watered down. where are the intense rivalries? the upsets? the storylines? f*ck these playoffs.

Nilocon165
05-08-2016, 01:28 PM
The two faces of the nba are both soft little pussys. That's what happened.

Why can't we go back to the time when people tried to kills eachother and rape eachother and impale eachother and decapitate eachother and **** eachother on the court

moongaze
05-08-2016, 01:29 PM
Every matchup is boring except maybe one or two series MAX. There is no denying the league is watered down. where are the intense rivalries? the upsets? the storylines? f*ck these playoffs.

It's been bad but I'll take it over last year and all the injuries. The Western conference finals should be good but I wouldn't be surprised if the cavs sweep the eastern conference finals.

KiiiiNG
05-08-2016, 01:30 PM
It's all about the ELITE teams, you numbskull.

When was the last time there were 3 ELITE teams of this caliber in the playoffs? We have the greatest team ever in the Warriors... we have a team that went 41-1 at home during the RS in the Spurs, and we have another elite LeBron-led team.

Heat/Cavs will be fantastic. Spurs/Warriors will be insane. NBA finals re-match would be mind-blowing.

Just be patient.

warriorfan
05-08-2016, 01:31 PM
kiing is handicapped

ImKobe
05-08-2016, 01:32 PM
injuries man...seems like that's been the case every year

Bosh and Whiteside out for Miami...
Curry been injured all post-season
CP0 and Blake injured

Both Conferences would be much more interesting if Dubs played the Clips and Miami was at full strength.

TheImmortal
05-08-2016, 01:35 PM
So far it's been boring as ****.. that I agree with.

SwayDizzle
05-08-2016, 01:38 PM
The two faces of the nba are both soft little pussys. That's what happened.

Why can't we go back to the time when people tried to kills eachother and rape eachother and impale eachother and decapitate eachother and **** eachother on the court
this right here. it's lacking intensity, you get a fine for displaying any sign of competitive fire, no taunting, being physical gets you suspended. and i don't mean players should beat each other up on the court, but show some aggression. 'in your face' used to be a phrase we all used on the court. these f*ckers are getting paid too much. who gives a shit about winning when you get 10-20 mills in ur account every season. you already won.

SwayDizzle
05-08-2016, 01:40 PM
It's been bad but I'll take it over last year and all the injuries. The Western conference finals should be good but I wouldn't be surprised if the cavs sweep the eastern conference finals.
i can't even remember last year's playoffs, except for the finals. it's just getting worse.

SwayDizzle
05-08-2016, 01:41 PM
It's all about the ELITE teams, you numbskull.

When was the last time there were 3 ELITE teams of this caliber in the playoffs? We have the greatest team ever in the Warriors... we have a team that went 41-1 at home during the RS in the Spurs, and we have another elite LeBron-led team.

Heat/Cavs will be fantastic. Spurs/Warriors will be insane. NBA finals re-match would be mind-blowing.

Just be patient.
i'm thinking of the playoffs as a whole. yes, those matchups you proposed would seem to be exciting. but are we watching the playoffs just for the finals? this sh*t sucks.

senelcoolidge
05-08-2016, 02:10 PM
I agree these playoffs..even the season has been one of the worse ever for me. I know the Warriors had the record, but it just felt like whatever. Maybe it's the style of play now..every team passing up open drives for 3's that bores me.

ArbitraryWater
05-08-2016, 02:13 PM
injuries man...seems like that's been the case every year

Bosh and Whiteside out for Miami...
Curry been injured all post-season
CP0 and Blake injured

Both Conferences would be much more interesting if Dubs played the Clips and Miami was at full strength.

Whiteside isnt out, Valanciunas is

tmacattack33
05-08-2016, 02:35 PM
This is the first year in a while where the low seeds in the West were weak teams. Dallas, Memphis, Houston, LA (with their injuries) and Portland.

So, it was no surprise that the first two rounds in the West weren't as good as usual.

The East just sucks as usual.

But anyway, the league is very top heavy and there are 3 legitimately great teams. So, the WCF and Finals should be great. Maybe legendary.

Spurs m8
05-08-2016, 05:34 PM
Last year's playoffs were way worse and lebron destroyed the Finals with ball hogging and his team killing game.

Worst finals ever.

dubnation
05-08-2016, 05:42 PM
Last year's playoffs were way worse and lebron destroyed the Finals with ball hogging and his team killing game.

Worst finals ever.

Do you really believe that lol?

Spurs m8
05-08-2016, 05:45 PM
I do believe it was the most boring finals in a long time...thanks to lebron.

dubnation
05-08-2016, 05:47 PM
I do believe it was the most boring finals in a long time...thanks to lebron.

I thought they played the only way they could have given the injuries. And the contrast in styles between the Warriors and Cavs was interesting to me.

Honestly the 2014 finals were probably the most boring finals at least in this decade. No competition at all- Spurs destroyed them every game :lol

Spurs m8
05-08-2016, 05:52 PM
Was good to watch the Spurs destroying though haha

Last year was just as one sided though as the Cavs never actually had a chance.

Straight_Ballin
05-08-2016, 06:08 PM
The playoffs sucks because it's the same guy colluding in the the east, getting to the finals and getting his ass wooped. It's predictable and boring. There isn't a single person on this board that would bet $5k on the Cavs beating a full Spurs or GSW roster this year.

bdonovan
05-08-2016, 07:10 PM
It's been boring and I'm not quite sure why. The East games look dull; not a lot of offensive finesse. The West had some very weak team make it to the playoffs and got blown out.

West semis are interesting though. What I love to see are two teams both playing out of their minds at the same time. That's what happened last year with Clippers and Spurs. Haven't seen that yet this year.

It seems usually one team plays well and the other team has an off-day.

thefatmiral
05-08-2016, 07:19 PM
Just very top heavy. There are two teams that can win the whole thing. And they both play in the west. Maybe next year there could be some super collusion in the east to challenge any LeBron team.

livinglegend
05-08-2016, 07:45 PM
Was good to watch the Spurs destroying though haha

Last year was just as one sided though as the Cavs never actually had a chance.

Well the ratings were much much higher for the 2015 finals ( Thanks to the Spurs getting eliminated before the finals).
Your shit opinion doesn't mean anything.

JBSptfn
05-08-2016, 10:31 PM
The 2001 Playoffs were way more boring. You had a Laker team walking over two heartless teams and the Spurs in the West, and then taking down a weak Sixer team in the Finals.