PDA

View Full Version : Shaq saying "We" when referring to the Hawks

Tarik One
05-08-2016, 11:09 PM
Kind of odd. I get that Inside the NBA is aired in Atlanta, but why the "we" references? He never played for them or even grew up there.

Braincells
05-08-2016, 11:22 PM
Aren't they headquartered in Atlanta?

FireDavidKahn
05-08-2016, 11:31 PM
Why does it bother you so much to make a thread? You are probably the only person that got upset at this.

plowking
05-09-2016, 12:09 AM
Why does it bother you so much to make a thread? You are probably the only person that got upset at this.

How did you get that from the OP? How do you consistently make such bad posts?

Dude was asking why Shaq associates himself with the Hawks. It is an interesting question. Why would a player associate himself with a particular team despite having no apparent connection. Maybe there is something in the works, possible ownership, management role? Who knows.

sportjames23
05-09-2016, 01:14 AM
How did you get that from the OP? How do you consistently make such bad posts?

Dude was asking why Shaq associates himself with the Hawks. It is an interesting question. Why would a player associate himself with a particular team despite having no apparent connection. Maybe there is something in the works, possible ownership, management role? Who knows.

Exactly. I thought that was kinda weird, too since Shaq has never had a connection to the Hawks.

BenchMob
05-09-2016, 08:57 AM
I'm pretty sure every obese black men can relate themselves to Atlanta. What's the matter? :confusedshrug:

senelcoolidge
05-09-2016, 09:10 AM
Shaq is headed for a front office job with the Hawks...next season..rumors say.