05-09-2016, 01:53 PM
And it's not even close

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5DnBBiVNSo

You honestly can't compare ANY other NBA player

No one else has gone under this much pressure and scrutiny like Lebron has

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-09-2016, 01:56 PM
I don't hate LeBron. :confusedshrug:

But the vitriol he does receive is mostly deserved. Guy is one of the biggest divas in NBA history.

Im Still Ballin
05-09-2016, 01:56 PM
"I'M TIRED OF THIS MAN BEING CELEBRATED.. FOR WHAT. IT'S LIKE HE WANT'S TO BE CROWNED WITH NO RING"

GODDAMN. It's like a Hollywood Blockbuster. 2010-2012 Big three era was MAINEVENT SHIT

It's ALL about LeBron

Always has been

The main event superstar

Lebronxrings
05-09-2016, 01:57 PM
yea it really isn't close anymore. Look no further than ISH where every little thing he does, he gets crucified. :oldlol:

ScalsFan21
05-09-2016, 01:57 PM
No athlete in the history of the 4 major sports has ever had the same level of pressure that LeBeast did in 2011 and 2012.

LeBeast.

hold this L
05-09-2016, 01:59 PM
You sound like a fcking loser dude. Unless you're part of his PR team, I don't know why you care. Great players get hated on, water is wet, more at 11 and you need a life. All obvious things.

Lebronxrings
05-09-2016, 02:00 PM
You sound like a fcking loser dude. Unless you're part of his PR team, I don't know why you care. Great players get hated on, water is wet, more at 11 and you need a life. All obvious things.
but that hate is x5 on lebron though... you sound upset bro

Im Still Ballin
05-09-2016, 02:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA7U7ALYY3s

This is one of the most intense moments in NBA history

choppermagic
05-09-2016, 02:08 PM
Pressure?

The guy was celebrated by ESPN without ever winning anything up until then. Any time his team lost, it was his teammates that were thrown under the bus or the coach villified and he propped up. I think other stars have been held waaaaay more accountable.

And he also turned tail and ran off to join up with two other franchise players. Sorry, but i dont see how he had more pressure than any other NBA star in history. The guy was getting excuses made up for him left and right and tapes confiscated to protect him.

livinglegend
05-09-2016, 02:08 PM

why are you so upset?

livinglegend
05-09-2016, 02:09 PM
Pressure?

The guy was celebrated by ESPN without ever winning anything up until then. Any time his team lost, it was his teammates that were thrown under the bus or the coach villified and he propped up. I think other stars have been held waaaaay more accountable.

And he also turned tail and ran off to join up with two other franchise players. Sorry, but i dont see how he had more pressure than any other NBA star in history. The guy was getting excuses made up for him left and right and tapes confiscated to protect him.

2012 Lebron had the most pressure ever

Im Still Ballin
05-09-2016, 02:11 PM
2012 Lebron had the most pressure ever
Nowhere even comes close

Game 6 Boston is the biggest pressure game of all time

Im Still Ballin
05-09-2016, 02:15 PM
This is where the Hate peaked
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXFotffi8A0

That was a BIG **** you to the average fan

Nobody comes close to that

The mainevent man

fiddy
05-09-2016, 02:15 PM
Hated? Bran is not hate worthy, he's a joke. Most dont hate him but rather laugh at him.

livinglegend
05-09-2016, 02:16 PM
Hated? Bran is not hate worthy, he's a joke. Most dont hate him but rather laugh at him.

why are so upset?

Goldrush25
05-09-2016, 02:23 PM
That's sad that people are that ate up with their own emotions that they can't enjoy a once-in-a-generation type player like Lebron.

Whether you love him or hate him, it's not going to change a damn thing about how his career goes. All the hate gone into creating the hundreds of Lebron threads is a complete waste of time and energy.

Im Still Ballin
05-09-2016, 02:36 PM
We’ve seen what James has done to rebuild his image after the travesty that was The Decision, the hour-long ESPN special in 2010 during which James announced that he was leaving his hometown team, the Cavaliers, for the Heat. It was a public-relations disaster from concept to execution, and from that point, James secured his place as the most-scrutinized athlete in the NBA, if not in all of American sports.

MORE: LeBron has trapped himself in Cleveland now

In 2011, he told ESPN, “Going through my first seven years in the NBA I was always the ‘liked one’ and to be on the other side — they call it the dark side or the villain or whatever they call it — it was definitely challenging for myself.” Even now, James finds that every comment, action and tweet he issues is parsed and analyzed — especially when he maybe gets his coach fired — and he still has a legion of detractors always eager to knock him down a peg.

James isn't No. 1 on this list because he's detestable. He's No. 1 because he inspires more angst than anyone in the history of the game. He turned himself into a villain with a single act. Would winning a title in Cleveland repair that image?

Ranked the most hated NBA player ever

DoctorP
05-09-2016, 02:41 PM
Wilt was probably hated more.

JebronLames
05-09-2016, 02:42 PM
He's also hated by refs. They've cost him a couple championships.

k0kakw0rld
05-09-2016, 02:47 PM
How can you laugh at 4 MVPs 2 FMVPs and 2 rings?

What do you do when you think about Melo, Chris Paul? :confusedshrug:

lilteapot
05-09-2016, 02:55 PM

Your life is an even bigger joke.

Legends66NBA7
05-09-2016, 03:11 PM
You sound like a fcking loser dude.

That's because he is.

stalkerforlife
05-09-2016, 04:02 PM
Bran would not be hated if it wasn't for his fans and the media.

If he was correctly analyzed and respected, we wouldn't give a shit. The media and fans hype him into something he clearly isn't and that pisses off people that truly love this game.

I have NOTHING against Bran.

smoovegittar
05-09-2016, 05:57 PM

If he was correctly analyzed and respected, we wouldn't give a shit. The media and fans hype him into something he clearly isn't and that pisses off people that truly love this game.

We don't normally agree... but we do here. Bron is ESPN's biggest whore going.

I freakin' hate what happened to sports in general after ESPN. Too much posing.

VIP2000
05-09-2016, 07:47 PM
Pretty sure Isiah Thomas takes the cake. He was hated by fans and fellow players, and then as an executive for what he did with the Knicks.

Maniak
05-09-2016, 07:58 PM
What a compelling thread.

Cold soul
05-09-2016, 08:18 PM
Kobe is easily one of most hated but it's funny overseas especially in Europe is one of most loved and admired of any athlete from US.

raprap
05-09-2016, 08:22 PM
Heat LeBron is the greatest heel in history. No one comes close.

Cold soul
05-09-2016, 08:45 PM
Heat LeBron is the greatest heel in history. No one comes close.

This isn't pro wrestling young one.

Jasper
05-09-2016, 08:50 PM
And it's not even close

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5DnBBiVNSo

You honestly can't compare ANY other NBA player

No one else has gone under this much pressure and scrutiny like Lebron has
Op as well as the thread title = 100% a lye.

Through 40 years of watching the NBA Kobe was and probably still is the goat hated bballer(.)

Cold soul
05-09-2016, 08:55 PM
Op as well as the thread title = 100% a lye.

Through 40 years of watching the NBA Kobe was and probably still is the goat hated bballer(.)

Nice to see Jordan stan admit this.

bobopenguin
05-09-2016, 08:57 PM
hate? that's a strong word.

ppl dont hate lebron, man, ppl laugh at lebron, ppl dislike lebron, ppl annoy at lebron, that aint hate.

ppl hate kobe, cos ppl are afraid of him, cos he was that dominate.

raprap
05-09-2016, 10:06 PM
This isn't pro wrestling young one.
I know, old fart.

Real14
05-09-2016, 10:11 PM
I don't hate him.

Im Still Ballin
05-09-2016, 10:45 PM
He's the most known and hated of all time

And it's not even close

Round Mound
05-09-2016, 10:52 PM
Barkley in his Sixer days was the most hated.

Lebronxrings
05-09-2016, 10:53 PM

huh? his fans? Most of the lebron fans on this board are pretty chill. Can't say the same about some of these kobe fans.

Im Still Ballin
05-09-2016, 10:58 PM
Barkley in his Sixer days was the most hated.
Nope

Nobody knew about him like they knew about Lebron

Social Media age

+ LeBron is a better player, more controversial

Cold soul
05-09-2016, 11:17 PM
I know, old fart.

Why say it then? You must be wrestling fan. :oldlol:

Round Mound
05-10-2016, 02:43 AM
Nope

Nobody knew about him like they knew about Lebron