PDA

View Full Version : Lowry and Derozan BOTH biggest pretenders

StrongLurk
05-09-2016, 10:31 PM
It's UNBELIEVABLE how bad they are playing! And it's not just this postseason, but the last couple of postseasons.

It's amazing that the two biggest frauds I have seen in my lifetime are on the SAME TEAM at the SAME TIME.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-09-2016, 10:38 PM
Honestly i think at this point u have to ask the question...................are they the worst allstar backcourt in history? Whos worse?:confusedshrug:

Gilles Simon
05-09-2016, 10:39 PM
It's astonishing that Toronto can be competitive in games let alone win them with these two. :biggums:

StrongLurk
05-09-2016, 10:44 PM
It is incredible that the Raptors have won two games. Never seen to "all star" players regress so badly in the playoffs. Complete mental midgets. Derozan shot 85 percent from FT this season, but he is at 50 percent for this series.

Hell, if they shot 5-15, that would be a good game at this point.
:biggums:

StrongLurk
05-09-2016, 10:48 PM
Also, Casey is a god awful coach. The Raptors need to blow up this squad and rebuild from scratch.

MiseryCityTexas
05-09-2016, 10:55 PM
It's astonishing that Toronto can be competitive in games let alone win them with these two. :biggums:

Lowry doesn't have much play-off experience, that's why he's choking so much at this stage of his career. His younger athletic prime years were wasted on shitty and mediocre western conference NBA teams.

arkain
05-09-2016, 11:06 PM
Lowry has always been an inefficient shooter but at least he contributes everywhere else, with his playmaking, defense and hustle at least.

Derozan contributes nowhere. You're actually giving up defense and hustle by having him on the floor, hoping his offence offsets what you give up. So when he isn't scoring, he's hurting the team more than anyone else possibly could.

MiseryCityTexas
05-09-2016, 11:08 PM
Raptors fans should just be happy as hell that they made it this far in the play-offs. A lot of the Raptor's current roster used to be Rockets players back in the late 2000s/early2010s. Raptors are currently doing better than the Rockets while using all of the old players that used to play for the Rockets.

ScalsFan21
05-09-2016, 11:09 PM
Lowry has always been an inefficient shooter but at least he contributes everywhere else, with his playmaking, defense and hustle at least.

Derozan contributes nowhere. You're actually giving up defense and hustle by having him on the floor, hoping his offence offsets what you give up. So when he isn't scoring, he's hurting the team more than anyone else possibly could.

Agreed. I think Toronto closes out that game in regulation if K-Low doesn't foul out. DeMar was legitimately a net negative when they subbed him back in. Lord have mercy on the team that pays him.

AintNoSunshine
05-09-2016, 11:10 PM
These sorry azz sheet brothers. They have each had one decent game in all of the Playoffs so far.

Speaks volume on how much the Heat sucks too. The Craptors should already have been swept at this point.

Done_And_Done
05-09-2016, 11:34 PM
So help me God if Masai gives this bum the max. Either he takes an enormous discount (which he won't) or let Mitch have him.

This guy is the worst all star i've seen in ages...

MiseryCityTexas
05-09-2016, 11:44 PM
Both Dragic and Lowry would've been much better players today if they would've got a lot more starter caliber playing time minutes when they were much younger in their careers.

Done_And_Done
05-09-2016, 11:55 PM
Lowry has been accumulating starting minutes for years now and prior to entering his prime.

His problem lies between the ears my man...

MiseryCityTexas
05-10-2016, 12:11 AM
It's funny how B, C, and D list players on the western conference can instantly become NBA Allstars once they play for an eastern conference team. (Lowry, Milsap,:oldlol:) Hell Jamal Mashburn never even made the AllStar team until he was traded to the Leastern Conference Hornets in the early 2000s. Jamal was literally a monster in his Dallas Mavericks years yet he never made the AllStar team in the Western Conference because they had small forwards that were just as good as Jamal and better. That alone just lets you know how deep the talent pool was during the Jordan era of NBA basketball, and all them bullshit ass talk from Jordan haters about the 95-96 NBA season adding two new expansion teams made it easier for Jordan to get 72 wins is the dumbest excuse I've ever heard in my life. If anything, those expansion teams gave Jordan's Bulls a lot of trouble. People forgot how nice Mighty Mouse and Big Country Bryant Reeves were back in 1996. Mighty Mouse was like Damian Lillard of the mid 90s, and Bryant Reeves was actually a solid player before that career ending injury forced him to retire.

MiseryCityTexas
05-10-2016, 12:33 AM
The 1995-1996, and 1996-1997 NBA seasons were two of the NBA's greatest seasons of all time because it was a lot of of old school vs new school (at the time) nba rivalies. Even the shittiest NBA teams of that era had an AllStar caliber player. Shareef Abdur-Rahim was an absolute beast when he played for the Grizzlies in 1997. Reef always gave Jordan Bulls fits the two times they played against each other because Shareef used to could switch between power and small forward positions and destroy Rodman in the post.

FreezingTsmoove
05-10-2016, 12:34 AM
If they win one more game they will have equaled the longest playoff run in Raptors history :confusedshrug:

Done_And_Done
05-10-2016, 12:56 AM
If they win one more game they will have equaled the longest playoff run in Raptors history :confusedshrug:

Nothing to be proud of.

If only Vince opted to have his damn diploma mailed to him :rolleyes: