PDA

View Full Version : Can we all agree Dwyane Wade has been the most clutch player THIS SEASON?

dannysc305
05-09-2016, 10:57 PM
Yes or no?

plowking
05-09-2016, 10:59 PM
The only time I panic with Wade, is if he has to hit two free throws. You know he is going to split them.

Aside from that, one of the most clutch players ever. Mainly because he has about 15 defensive game winners.

f0und
05-09-2016, 11:01 PM
yes

he's had MANY late game big plays all playoffs

ScalsFan21
05-09-2016, 11:06 PM
The only time I panic with Wade, is if he has to hit two free throws. You know he is going to split them.

Aside from that, one of the most clutch players ever. Mainly because he has about 15 defensive game winners.

It's true, I've always had that seem feeling when Wade was at the line, that he wasn't going to knock down both in a big spot. Still, not necessarily a lack of clutchness, he just was never a great FT shooter (though he's improved a lot this year).

That was huge by Wade tonight, but I'm still going with Toronto in 6. I'm surprised they had such difficulty putting away the Raps after Lowry fouled out and DeMar struggling that miserably, but they did it, mostly thanks to Flash. Lot of big-time plays by Pat-Pat and even CoJo.

Spurs m8
05-09-2016, 11:18 PM
**** Wade