PDA

View Full Version : Bran Detroit Game 5 vs Steph Curry Portland Game 4

PsychoBe
05-10-2016, 07:49 PM
charles barkley said that bran's performance was the best that he had ever seen (in person).....

until now. :oldlol:

do you agree with him?

9erempiree
05-10-2016, 07:51 PM
I take Kobe vs Portland WCF since the lowly Blazers are involved. :lol

Bankaii
05-10-2016, 07:52 PM
The Warriors probably would've won whether Curry took over or not.
If Lebron hadn't taken over the Cavs would've lost.
This also isn't even mentioning the differences in defensive impact.

tmacattack33
05-10-2016, 08:10 PM
Give it a few days for Barkley to change his mind.

Lebron's was in the Conference Finals with the series tied, as an underdog. Slightly different scenario.

NBAGOAT
05-10-2016, 08:11 PM
bran game 6 vs boston was better than both.

Wally450
05-10-2016, 08:14 PM

Agreed. More pressure on LeBron and the Heat.

As for the choices, I'd take LeBron's Game 5. Those Pistons were a better team than these Blazers.

ScalsFan21
05-10-2016, 08:14 PM
All due respect this isn't even close. Last night's game had virtually no meaning to GSW, though it's great that Steph and the guys will have more rest as a result.

Cleveland had just erased a 2-0 deficit in the conference finals in 2007 against a Pistons team that even without Ben/Larry Brown was still favored to win the series and LeBeast stole that game at the Palace with an historic showing.

In terms of importance of each performance: it's LeBron, and it's not close.

In terms of which one is technically better in a vacuum not factoring in outside circumstances and pressure, then it becomes an argument given Curry's rust and injuries.

greymatter
05-10-2016, 08:21 PM
They are both impressive, but the context with which Lebron did his feat was bigger. Curry did his damage against the Blazers. Lebron did his against the league's second best defensive team and as a big underdog.

oh the horror
05-10-2016, 08:25 PM
They are both impressive, but the context with which Lebron did his feat was bigger. Curry did his damage against the Blazers. Lebron did his against the league's second best defensive team and as a big underdog.

This.

If consider Bron's more impressive given the opponent.

hold this L
05-10-2016, 08:27 PM
If you remove Lebron's stains from your eyes, you'd realize there's no way they would have won that without him. Livingston got kicked out early which meant Clark would be playing major minutes.

Ben Simmons
05-10-2016, 08:29 PM
This was the best performance I had ever seen.

AintNoSunshine
05-10-2016, 08:31 PM
Both The Boston game and the Detroit game are far superior considering the context of those game. We all know Portland has no shot to win this series, Curry or not, so basically he scored a buch of meaningless points.

Bankaii
05-10-2016, 08:32 PM
If you remove Lebron's stains from your eyes, you'd realize there's no way they would have won that without him. Livingston got kicked out early which meant Clark would be playing major minutes.
Says the guy with an avy of Curry's big ass head.

I never said the Warriors didn't need Curry. I said the didn't need him to dominate and have a 17 point overtime to win the game, which is absolutely true.

The Cavs needed every single play that Lebron made to win, because no one else on that team could've helped carry the load that he did in that game.

Warriors have already proven they can beat the Warriors without Curry. Now stfu and quit being a bitch.

dazzer87
05-10-2016, 08:33 PM
Bran vs Detroit...IT was 1 vs another team in the 4th.

dazzer87
05-10-2016, 08:37 PM
nm

jlip
05-10-2016, 08:50 PM
This is not even remotely close. It's Lebron's Game 5.

hold this L
05-10-2016, 09:02 PM
Says the guy with an avy of Curry's big ass head.

I never said the Warriors didn't need Curry. I said the didn't need him to dominate and have a 17 point overtime to win the game, which is absolutely true.

The Cavs needed every single play that Lebron made to win, because no one else on that team could've helped carry the load that he did in that game.

Warriors have already proven they can beat the Warriors without Curry. Now stfu and quit being a bitch.
The difference is that I am still a fan and can be objective. You'd have to be an absolute fkn moron to think Warriors would win Game 4 last night without Curry. That game would have never went to OT in the first place.

Bran was playing with a worse team than Curry is playing with the Warriors. In regards to which game is better. Bran had a better overall game, what made Curry more impressive was that he was injured for 3 weeks and was playing way above his limited minutes. Saying that, I'm cool with people thinking either game is most impressive. Both games are that good. :pimp:

Bankaii
05-10-2016, 09:17 PM
The difference is that I am still a fan and can be objective. You'd have to be an absolute fkn moron to think Warriors would win Game 4 last night without Curry. That game would have never went to OT in the first place.

Bran was playing with a worse team than Curry is playing with the Warriors. In regards to which game is better. Bran had a better overall game, what made Curry more impressive was that he was injured for 3 weeks and was playing way above his limited minutes. Saying that, I'm cool with people thinking either game is most impressive. Both games are that good. :pimp:
If you knew how to read, you'd realize I am being objective.

For the 3rd fkn time I'm NOT saying the Warriors didn't need Curry last night, they clearly did. But they did not need him to dominate in OT like he did, becuase Klay was starting to hit some shots, and Draymond was there as well.

In Lebron's case, the Cavs needed him to be the hero, because no one else on the team was capable of leading or helping to lead that team past the Pistons in that game. They needed every single one of his plays in order to win.

Both games are 2 of the best PO performances in the past decade no doubt, but the differences in levels of teammates and opponents make Lebron's better. Chill out.

hold this L
05-10-2016, 09:32 PM
Sorry for the misunderstanding. :cheers:

Bankaii
05-10-2016, 09:40 PM
Sorry for the misunderstanding. :cheers:
You're cool fam:cheers:
Nice to see level headed Curry fans for once

AintNoSunshine
05-10-2016, 09:53 PM
This game should be compared to Kobe's 81 pt game instead. Amazing scoring performance in meaningless context.

Lebron's gm5 vs Detroit actually tipped the balance to a Playoffs series, conference finals no less, which his team ultimately won.

DingDengDong
05-10-2016, 10:08 PM
That OT was amazing.