PDA

View Full Version : Dear, T-Wack, The Big 0, and Jamal Crawford

warriorfan
05-11-2016, 05:12 PM
You guys FUCCING SUCK

Empty stat losers who dont know shit about ball should not be commenting on the league

Jamal Crawford talks about how the league is watered down when he sucks the d ick and has never won shit in his life. Pretty funny how a dude who can't even win jack shit if his life depended on it all of a sudden knows about basketball inside and out

T-Wack talks about how the league is watered down in order to save face from the mountains of failure his career has been. His justification of being a huge empty stat first round virgin is to just say "oh my time was a lot tougher, the league be watered down now I would be winning if I played now!". Bullshit bruh, get your glass eye ass the fucc out of here

The Big 0 aka the Big Empty
This piece of shit is just totally senile and insane. He played against unathletic white fools and got triple doubles when the game was played with 30% more possessions than today and only won one title with Kareem Abdul Jabaar in the Cocaine 70's, empty stats and overrated AF....THIS GUY DOESNT KNOW SHIT!!! Another salty azz bum who can't handle the greatness that AMC has accended too. This brother hates light skins and just can't deal with it. Salty azz piece of shit.

L8krH8tr
05-11-2016, 05:13 PM
stfu you mental case reject

KingPush
05-11-2016, 05:14 PM
2 former all stars and the reigning 6MOY know more about the game than some fat virgin that dickrides curry

warriorfan
05-11-2016, 05:16 PM
2 former all stars and the reigning 6MOY know more about the game than some fat virgin that dickrides curry

u r a lebron fan

u know nothing about nothing

HylianNightmare
05-11-2016, 05:17 PM
You seem mad

FKAri
05-11-2016, 05:18 PM
Wait Jamal Crawford said something, too? :oldlol: Link?

Oscar, I understand, he's always salty. Dude does get heavily underrated so I can understand. Anybody who played in his era will tell you the dude was incredible.

TMac? I disagree with him on this one. Dude usually speaks his mind and isn't very biased. I've seen him give other guys props.

Young X
05-11-2016, 05:19 PM
With the way you constantly shit on the guys today competing against Curry I'm surprised you don't agree with them.

I mean aren't James, Durant, Westbrook, Paul, Harden just a bunch of chokers? How can they possibly compete with the players from other eras? :confusedshrug:

MiseryCityTexas
05-11-2016, 05:22 PM
Wait Jamal Crawford said something, too? :oldlol: Link?

Oscar, I understand, he's always salty. Dude does get heavily underrated so I can understand. Anybody who played in his era will tell you the dude was incredible.

TMac? I disagree with him on this one. Dude usually speaks his mind and isn't very biased. I've seen him give other guys props.

Lol T-Mac also said that Martin was a better TV show than Friends and Seinfeld. He really does speak his mind.

warriorfan
05-11-2016, 05:23 PM
You seem mad

im not gonna lie i am a little mad

FKAri
05-11-2016, 05:24 PM
Lol T-Mac also said that Martin was a better TV show than Friends and Seinfeld. He really does speak his mind.
Seinfeld > Fresh Prince > Martin >= Friends

warriorfan
05-11-2016, 05:25 PM

Martin is better than Friends but I can't say it's better than Seinfeld

Showtime80'
05-11-2016, 05:26 PM
Don't forget your coach Steve Kerr:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHoD9UCBgcs

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Young X
05-11-2016, 05:28 PM
Lol T-Mac also said that Martin was a better TV show than Friends and Seinfeld. He really does speak his mind.Martin > Seinfeld >> Friends.

MiseryCityTexas
05-11-2016, 05:32 PM
I remember how great everyone said Jamal Crawford used to be coming out of college. He was one of the shittiest starters in NBA history but played much better coming off the bench smh. Crawford's just a career stat padding street balling role player. Crawford's just a better version of Ronald Flip Murray.

warriorfan
05-11-2016, 05:32 PM
Don't forget your coach Steve Kerr:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHoD9UCBgcs

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Steve Kerr has an agenda...he is a 90's fuccing player you idiot :lol

Again he is gonna be like "hey back in my day the reason why I was a piece of shit no body that had a career average of 6 points per game is because of HANDCHECKING! If I played today I would be a good player because now blah blah blah"

Get it? That is Steve Kerr's excuse on why he totally sucked d ick as a player. He will say it was different in my day we got hand checked like this and like that when really its bullshit. If you watch any NBA game this playoffs you will see people getting hand checked all over. No handcheck in modern era is a myth spun by 90's players and 90's stans

sportjames23
05-11-2016, 05:33 PM
Seinfeld > Fresh Prince > Martin >= Friends

Man, you better get the **** outta here with that shit. Martin & Fresh Prince >>>> Friends and Seinfeld.

Dray n Klay
05-11-2016, 05:37 PM
Ummm.. the little boy couldn't even get a FMVP vote, he's a fake MVP

Spurs m8
05-11-2016, 05:43 PM
Meltdown harder, OP

Go on, I challenge you

Dro
05-11-2016, 05:44 PM
You guys FUCCING SUCK

Empty stat losers who dont know shit about ball should not be commenting on the league

Jamal Crawford talks about how the league is watered down when he sucks the d ick and has never won shit in his life. Pretty funny how a dude who can't even win jack shit if his life depended on it all of a sudden knows about basketball inside and out

T-Wack talks about how the league is watered down in order to save face from the mountains of failure his career has been. His justification of being a huge empty stat first round virgin is to just say "oh my time was a lot tougher, the league be watered down now I would be winning if I played now!". Bullshit bruh, get your glass eye ass the fucc out of here

This piece of shit is just totally senile and insane. He played against unathletic white fools and got triple doubles when the game was played with 30% more possessions than today and only won one title with Kareem Abdul Jabaar in the Cocaine 70's, empty stats and overrated AF....THIS GUY DOESNT KNOW SHIT!!! Another salty azz bum who can't handle the greatness that AMC has accended too. This brother hates light skins and just can't deal with it. Salty azz piece of shit.
If Jamal Crawford was coming off the bench for the Warriors, he would have a ring so I don't really understand your point with that one..

Mr. Jabbar
05-11-2016, 05:48 PM
warriorfan absolutely ETHERING brantards and "all time losers" as per usual :lol I love it!

what a legend, op is

warriorfan
05-11-2016, 05:48 PM
If Jamal Crawford was coming off the bench for the Warriors, he would have a ring so I don't really understand your point with that one..

its not about rings its about being stupid AF

and to be honest cancer crawford would probably SOMEHOW find a way to lose it for the warriors if he was on that team

said this in another thread already but lets be real about jamal, dude knows shake and baking and taking highly contested jumpers and kicking his legs out to draw foul calls...that's it. its not like jamal crawford is going to be coaching or in some front office position after its all said and done. dude doesnt know shit

Smoke117
05-11-2016, 05:50 PM
You're a clown and by far one of the worst posters here.

warriorfan
05-11-2016, 05:58 PM
warriorfan absolutely ETHERING brantards and "all time losers" as per usual :lol I love it!

what a legend, op is

The Jabbar, warriorfan, stalker Big 3

:rockon:

Klay 3D
05-11-2016, 06:00 PM
Basically saying Lebron is watered down :lol
Jamal wouldn't dare say that if Kobe didn't retire.

Dro
05-11-2016, 06:04 PM
Martin IS better than both of those...I love Friends myself and I'm straight from the hood if that matters..just for context..just showing everyone does truly love friends..:lol

Seinfeld though? I try and try to get into it, its funny SOMETIMES....I understand the premise...They make a big deal out of every day, ordinary stuff but I can't get into it....

Mr. Jabbar
05-11-2016, 06:06 PM
The Jabbar, warriorfan, stalker Big 3

:rockon:

You either with us or in the losing ish faction. :cheers: :applause:

Bless Mathews
05-11-2016, 06:12 PM

Martin IS a WAY better show than friends and Seinfeld.

Are you FUCCIN serious??

:facepalm

Bless Mathews
05-11-2016, 06:14 PM
You better watch your fingers op.

Jamal Crawford is my niggah.

He knows 1,000,000 times more about basketball than you.

Suck a dicc.

warriorfan
05-11-2016, 06:22 PM

Jamal Crawford is my niggah.

He knows 1,000,000 times more about basketball than you.

Suck a dicc.

stop hating

you know im right

crawford has dope moves

doesn't know shit about the game though

G-train
05-11-2016, 06:53 PM
You guys FUCCING SUCK

I've seen enough, this is meltdown.

Don't play yourself.

G-train
05-11-2016, 06:57 PM

:lol

Mean Joe Bean
05-11-2016, 07:02 PM
Martin was my favorite show growing up.

Nobody likes Seinfeld but lame caucasians

Friends.. are you ****ing serious? Worst show ever created.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-11-2016, 07:30 PM
Kobe said the same thing a year or two ago.

OP wouldn't DARE sh*t on his boy tho. :oldlol:

Wally450
05-11-2016, 07:32 PM

Neither should a troll on an anonymous basketball message board either.

Bless Mathews
05-11-2016, 07:37 PM
stop hating

you know im right

crawford has dope moves

doesn't know shit about the game though

I can't STAND people that type on a message board flip burgers for a living and think they know more than an NBA player that plays basketball for a living for 15 FUCCIN years and has been studying the game since he was 5.

Y'all are a bunch of idiots.

A professional Doctor knows 1,000,000 times more than you

A professional dentist knows 1,000,000 times more about teeth than you.

A professional piano player knows 1,000,000 times more about music than you.

Get the point ?

Stop hatin.