PDA

View Full Version : KoWhobe?

Im Still Ballin
05-13-2016, 06:01 AM
Who?

fiddy
05-13-2016, 06:04 AM
OP shook AF, you already know Branita is loosing to whoever goes to the finals.

Mr. Jabbar
05-13-2016, 06:05 AM
shook :lol

Im Still Ballin
05-13-2016, 06:05 AM
OP shook AF, you already know Branity is loosing to whoever goes to the finals.
And if it does happen.. It'll be a heroic one man stand against insurmountable odds. Think the end of the movie 300. The narrative fix is in pal. We win again. Win or lose. WE WIN AGAIN!

Nikola_
05-13-2016, 06:07 AM
OP ... the question here is

Will you be MIA when GSW beats CLE?

Im Still Ballin
05-13-2016, 06:10 AM

Refer to the post above you. The narrative fix is in. King James wins either way. He's already top 5. The 2nd places will further his case for GOAT.

fiddy
05-13-2016, 06:11 AM

He'll be around, might post a diсk pic again to get his ass banned for long

fiddy
05-13-2016, 06:13 AM
Refer to the post above you. The narrative fix is in. King James wins either way. He's already top 5. The 2nd places will further his case for GOAT.
GLOAT?

Im Still Ballin
05-13-2016, 06:21 AM
Sorry kids. Wish I could stay and chat... But I've got a social appointment with two Czech blonde beauties, Natasha and Zuzana. Then I've got an early business consult 9AM tomorrow morning. I work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Keeps me hungry... Ready to attack everyday with the ferocity of a Siberian Tiger, perhaps the apex assassin of the animal world. Cunning.. Elusive.. Precision. Lethal. I replicate those characteristics in my businesses. I run an analytics company that tracks vital statistics for large corporations. I also run a state of the art, fast food app service... Integrated on delivery and choice. You'd be surprised at the surcharge people pay out of laziness and ease.

Well that's enough chatting! Natasha just sent me a picture... She's wearing a red thong. Nice... You know what that means. Ciao!

sportjames23
05-13-2016, 06:23 AM
Sorry kids. Wish I could stay and chat... But I've got a social appointment with two Czech blonde beauties, Natasha and Zuzana. Then I've got an early business consult 9AM tomorrow morning. I work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Keeps me hungry... Ready to attack everyday with the ferocity of a Siberian Tiger, perhaps the apex assassin of the animal world. Cunning.. Elusive.. Precision. Lethal. I replicate those characteristics in my businesses. I run an analytics company that tracks vital statistics for large corporations. I also run a state of the art, fast food app service... Integrated on delivery and choice. You'd be surprised at the surcharge people pay out of laziness and ease.

Well that's enough chatting! Natasha just sent me a picture... She's wearing a red thong. Nice... You know what that means. Ciao!

I've heard of sleepwalking, but I think we've just seen the world's first case of sleeptyping, fam.

fiddy
05-13-2016, 06:26 AM

OP got his ass ethered in a hurry, leaving with his tails between the legs with the same pace :oldlol:

retaxis
05-13-2016, 06:27 AM

Come on man the only thing you run is your mouth on ISH. You collect those disability checks like a fat guy collecting the sugar packets at maccas

SouBeachTalents
05-13-2016, 06:28 AM

What mental disorder do you think this guy has?

raprap
05-13-2016, 06:37 AM
whoBe?

SwayDizzle
05-13-2016, 06:55 AM
man this guy has case for biggest loser on a board full of them. i would say impressive, but we are talking about losers here

Mr. Jabbar
05-13-2016, 08:10 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

:applause:

Gileraracer
05-13-2016, 08:52 AM
KoWhobe? The guy you make 1 thread a day about

toprange
05-13-2016, 08:56 AM
:facepalm :banghead:

ArbitraryWater
05-13-2016, 09:46 AM
What mental disorder do you think this guy has?

:roll:

He's definitely weird... you know he's weird, like real life type weird. But it makes for some chuckles. Hes creative af.

Smoke117
05-13-2016, 09:47 AM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/drp/nba/kings/sites/default/files/4cads6q.gif

fiddy
05-13-2016, 10:57 AM

He's definitely weird... you know he's weird, like real life type weird. But it makes for some chuckles. Hes creative af.
Thats called autistic.

riseagainst
05-13-2016, 11:36 AM
OP needs to get dat ***** life.

Ahahaha!

Disaprine
05-13-2016, 11:44 AM
Who?

https://media.giphy.com/media/O38dU2kkQ9sWc/giphy.gif

AirBonner
05-13-2016, 11:47 AM
Op has never paid rent. Blessed.

r0drig0lac
05-13-2016, 11:47 AM