PDA

View Full Version : GSW vs OKC.. Which team is LeBron more comfortable playing?

TheImmortal
05-13-2016, 10:47 AM
Right now I'm not quite sure.. either one of them might rustle his small jimmies. :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

DingDengDong
05-13-2016, 10:48 AM
Cavs lose to either. WCF is still the real Finals.

HylianNightmare
05-13-2016, 10:55 AM
The one he's beat before

moongaze
05-13-2016, 10:58 AM
Golden State. Lebron could average 40 against them if he wanted. This time, though, he should be a lot more efficient with love and Irving playing

Indian guy
05-13-2016, 11:23 AM
LeBron owns KD/OKC's soul even more so than he does Kobe fans. And that's saying something.

OKC by far. Cleveland has no shot against GS.

ArbitraryWater
05-13-2016, 11:24 AM
LeBron owns KD/OKC's soul even more so than he does Kobe fans. And that's saying something.

OKC by far. Cleveland has no shot against GS.

:oldlol: so true

sd3035
05-13-2016, 11:26 AM
considering he has a meltdown on twitter every time Curry destroys him, I'd go with OKC

Klay 3D
05-13-2016, 11:29 AM
So it's basically:

Iggy, Barnes, Klay, Livingston, Draymond
vs
Durant, Roberson, Singler, Ibaka

I believe Lebron wants the Thunder.

SilkkTheShocker
05-13-2016, 11:41 AM
No one hear actually believes OKC can beat CLE in a series.

ScalsFan21
05-13-2016, 12:52 PM
GSW in 4 or 5 against OKC, so this is a moot point, but either way as a LeBeast stan I'd much rather see him have his crack at the "greatest team in history" than for him to get another easy win against OKC, so it all works out.

LeBeast deserves to have a win like that on his legacy. When he lost all by himself last season despite forcing a 6-game series, I was like... damn. He's never gonna get another shot to get an insane opportunity for the greatest feat in Finals history.

And now this year is gonna present itself one short year later, with all the motivation that comes from what happened last June. :bowdown: Beating a 73-9 team in 6 games in front of your hometown fans... wow. Just wow. That's gonna be insane.

ArbitraryWater
05-13-2016, 03:50 PM
GSW in 4 or 5 against OKC, so this is a moot point, but either way as a LeBeast stan I'd much rather see him have his crack at the "greatest team in history" than for him to get another easy win against OKC, so it all works out.

LeBeast deserves to have a win like that on his legacy. When he lost all by himself last season despite forcing a 6-game series, I was like... damn. He's never gonna get another shot to get an insane opportunity for the greatest feat in Finals history.

And now this year is gonna present itself one short year later, with all the motivation that comes from what happened last June. :bowdown: Beating a 73-9 team in 6 games in front of your hometown fans... wow. Just wow. That's gonna be insane.

I dont see it like that.. GSW should be happy to get another chance with them, they got outclassed by a severely undermanned Cleveland team last year, they still haven't proven to be better than Cleveland, and Cleveland will continue looking better on the big stage, by beating OKC in the finals.

ScalsFan21
05-13-2016, 04:26 PM
I dont see it like that.. GSW should be happy to get another chance with them, they got outclassed by a severely undermanned Cleveland team last year, they still haven't proven to be better than Cleveland, and Cleveland will continue looking better on the big stage, by beating OKC in the finals.

:lol I can't argue with most of that, it's true that GSW has still not shown that they can beat a healthy CLE when it counts, and that's going to continue this season. But I still feel like it would be more fun to pound the Dubs once and for all to truly demonstrate how Bron has never surrendered his throne as the best player on earth.

Just think, when the Cavs get it done this year, it's going to make last year's close battle look even worse since if this 73-win version of GSW couldn't beat a healthy Cleveland, then it's safe to say they wouldn't have been able to do it last year either. :roll: RIP Cleveland sports curse, 1964-2016.

34-24 Footwork
05-13-2016, 04:33 PM
Golden State. Lebron could average 40 against them if he wanted. This time, though, he should be a lot more efficient with love and Irving playing

Lol. I don't think anyone who enjoys basketball wants to see Lebron Muscle his way to 40 points. Yikes. That would be ugly basketball

IamRAMBO24
05-13-2016, 04:39 PM
No one hear actually believes OKC can beat CLE in a series.

I do. OKC in the regular season isn't the same as the playoffs. They are peaking with the Donovan experiment. It won't be KD or Russ that beats them, it will be the Donovan system. His coaching against the Spurs was pure genius and he will pull the same tricks against GS. I mean think about it, he out coached Pop. Kerr won't stand a chance.

NZStreetBaller
05-13-2016, 05:31 PM
Okc would prolli be ideal for lebron. Lebron wants no peice of iggy. Okc will still smash cavs. Id love to see westbrook bully kyrie.

SamuraiSWISH
05-13-2016, 05:36 PM

Great post. And I agree. LeBron owns KD and OKC. I want to see a rematch.

imdaman99
05-13-2016, 05:53 PM

First of all, you're the same idiot that said the Spurs would embarrass OKC in 5 games. You are along the same line of thinking as that other special retard kiddlovesnuts :roll:

And as a Lebron stan, it makes sense that you think Lebron single handedly forced game 6 when everyone with a brain that doesn't have Lebron's nuts in his mouth realized it was Delly being the reason it went 6. With the way Delly was guarding Steph, it minimized him. It was even more obvious because once Delly went to the hospital and wore down, Steph took over and embarrassed the Cavs.

A "Nets fan" Lebron stan :oldlol:

VengefulAngel
05-13-2016, 05:55 PM
First of all, you're the same idiot that said the Spurs would embarrass OKC in 5 games. You are along the same line of thinking as that other special retard kiddlovesnuts :roll:

And as a Lebron stan, it makes sense that you think Lebron single handedly forced game 6 when everyone with a brain that doesn't have Lebron's nuts in his mouth realized it was Delly being the reason it went 6. With the way Delly was guarding Steph, it minimized him. It was even more obvious because once Delly went to the hospital and wore down, Steph took over and embarrassed the Cavs.

Bang on.

ArbitraryWater
05-13-2016, 06:01 PM

:biggums:

and what did you predict, mate? Just about everybody had the Spurs in 5, maybe 6 :biggums:

Plus, bro, how do you change to such a limited minded fan when it comes to LeBron... you cool dude. But Delly was ****ing horrible. He had one good game (with mediocre numbers), everybody thought he could limit Steph, after that Curry torched him :biggums:

Dellevoda was 3-14, 2-9, 0-3 for 1 pt, from games 4-6.... after being already scoreless in game 1...

bruh where you even there??

imdaman99
05-13-2016, 06:09 PM

and what did you predict, mate? Just about everybody had the Spurs in 5, maybe 6 :biggums:

Plus, bro, how do you change to such a limited minded fan when it comes to LeBron... you cool dude. But Delly was ****ing horrible. He had one good game (with mediocre numbers), everybody thought he could limit Steph, after that Curry torched him :biggums:

Dellevoda was 3-14, 2-9, 0-3 for 1 pt, from games 4-6.... after being already scoreless in game 1...

I had OKC in 6, it's on the first page of the series thread :oldlol: Even after game 1, I was like I wasn't aware that 1 blowout win meant the series was over.

Also, cmon man be serious. You are criticizing Delly's offense??? What would the Cavs rather have, Delly scoring 0 pts and 'limiting' Steph to under 20 on horrid shooting? Or Delly having 20 pts and Steph going off :whatever: Delly's the guy that worked Curry, and I don't mean on offense. Although I remember him muscling up jump hooks on Curry more than a few times. You think in normal conditions, that Lebron could shoot under 40% and keep his team in the games just because he was 'racking up' rebounds and assists? It was their defense. And it all starts with how they were containing Curry. And containing Curry all started with Delly. Lebron still got his numbers after game 3. But they didn't win again. And that was MOSTLY because Delly was done physically.

ScalsFan21
05-13-2016, 06:19 PM

I really want to respond to this seriously but I feel like there's no getting through to someone who thinks that Dellavedova playing quality defense makes the fact that the series went 6 games any less of a carry-job by the King. And the Cavs were essentially shading a second defender onto Curry all series, so to give Delly full credit for shutting him down is such a slap in the face to Steph.

And the Spurs very easily could have won that series in 5 without multiple 4th quarter meltdowns and outlandishly poor defensive rebounding, outplaying them arguably in every game aside from G6 and maybe G2. If LMA knocks down wide open short to mid-range jump shots, we probably are talking about Spurs in 5 right now.

Why did you put "Nets fan" in quotes though. Is it somehow illegitimate to you to root for a team first and a player second? If so you're on the wrong forum..

Inferno
05-13-2016, 06:37 PM
Not the one that thrashed him in the regular season

moongaze
05-13-2016, 07:34 PM

This. People need to get off that Delly bull

Lebron23
05-13-2016, 07:37 PM
I want to see the Cavaliers avenge their defeat in the 2015 NBA Finals. SO I pick the Gulden State Warriors.