PDA

View Full Version : The one and last time and I tried spice...

stalkerforlife
05-13-2016, 03:42 PM
You know, that stuff they sell at smoke shops.

Anyhow, it was about 5 years ago and I was doing some community service to pay off some fines. For some reason, they let us do community service at schools, day cares, etc. (But that's another story) Anyhow, we were at a middle school in summer and another community service worker there was smoking spice; I took a hit of it. Immediately after hitting it, I got super paranoid and thought I was having a heart attack. I told the dude to start punching me in the back. After I felt a little better, I started trolling him hard for some reason. There was about 20 black dudes in the gym playing basketball and I told him "I'm going to take the ball, stand at mid-court, and dare one of the nigge rs to take it from me." He started freaking out..."No dude, please please don't do that. Dude, calm down." I just started laughing and told him I was f ucking with him.

Anyhow, don't do spice. Like ever. Just don't.

KNOW1EDGE
05-13-2016, 03:43 PM
You should try Salvia or DMT.

stalkerforlife
05-13-2016, 03:45 PM

Hell no.

I have seen those videos of people trying it and it freaks me the hell out.

My system can't handle drugs.

Smoke117
05-13-2016, 03:57 PM
That shit is for idiot teenagers.

UK2K
05-13-2016, 04:40 PM

I smoked a bowl, laughed for about a minute and then don't remember anything for the next 29.

Waste of $5.

UK2K
05-13-2016, 04:41 PM
That shit is for idiot teenagers.

You'd be surprised how common it is in the military.

A lot of Afghans sell it overseas.

fiddy
05-13-2016, 05:04 PM
its all about ayahuasca

Draz
05-13-2016, 08:13 PM
Spice? K2 Spice?

Nick Young
05-13-2016, 08:26 PM
wtf is this spice bullshit? vape CO2 extracted THC or don't vape at all fool.

warriorfan
05-13-2016, 08:38 PM
You know, that stuff they sell at smoke shops.

Anyhow, it was about 5 years ago and I was doing some community service to pay off some fines. For some reason, they let us do community service at schools, day cares, etc. (But that's another story) Anyhow, we were at a middle school in summer and another community service worker there was smoking spice; I took a hit of it. Immediately after hitting it, I got super paranoid and thought I was having a heart attack. I told the dude to start punching me in the back. After I felt a little better, I started trolling him hard for some reason. There was about 20 black dudes in the gym playing basketball and I told him "I'm going to take the ball, stand at mid-court, and dare one of the nigge rs to take it from me." He started freaking out..."No dude, please please don't do that. Dude, calm down." I just started laughing and told him I was f ucking with him.

Anyhow, don't do spice. Like ever. Just don't.

reminded me of the eddie murphy bit about italians who just saw rocky :roll: