PDA

View Full Version : I'm so sick of this bathroom issue...

stalkerforlife
05-13-2016, 09:09 PM
http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/05/13/cops-man-choked-8-year-old-girl-restaurant-bathroom

Man chokes an 8 year old girl unconscious and was caught dragging her body into a stall.

If you have a peni s, use the men's room! If you have a vagin a, use the women's room!

nathanjizzle
05-13-2016, 09:45 PM
sick. people like him should be segregated from society for life.

Im Still Ballin
05-13-2016, 10:42 PM
The DeuceWallace Era

DingDengDong
05-13-2016, 10:43 PM
Notice that this man was not dressed as a woman and that any laws banning men from women's bathrooms would not have stopped him.

NumberSix
05-14-2016, 11:15 AM
Notice that this man was not dressed as a woman and that any laws banning men from women's bathrooms would not have stopped him.
No, but now people like him can get a free pass to just walk into the girls bathroom if they pretend to be trannies.

falc39
05-15-2016, 10:40 AM
http://i.imgur.com/O8SWBwl.jpg

Nastradamus
05-15-2016, 11:10 AM
Idiotic. Let transgender people pee where they need to. This sicko has nothing to do with them.

Dresta
05-15-2016, 11:15 AM
Didn't Obama just issue a decree from on high demanding that people arrange their public bathrooms in the way he wants rather than the way they want, and threaten to take money away from kids if they don't comply with his Stalinist decree (i.e. open blackmail, bartering with the supposed welfare of children)?

What a humane guy. Is this idiot simply not aware of the purpose of the separation of powers, or is he such a tyrant that he simply does not care?

NumberSix
05-15-2016, 11:36 AM
Didn't Obama just issue a decree from on high demanding that people arrange their public bathrooms in the way he wants rather than the way they want, and threaten to take money away from kids if they don't comply with his Stalinist decree (i.e. open blackmail, bartering with the supposed welfare of children)?

What a humane guy. Is this idiot simply not aware of the purpose of the separation of powers, or is he such a tyrant that he simply does not care?
It's true. Literally a decree. Like he's an emperor or something.

ALBballer
05-15-2016, 12:02 PM
This isn't an issue in 99.7% of the country simply because transgender people don't make a size-able portion of the demographics.

This is one of the most insignificant issues I can recall.

warriorfan
05-15-2016, 01:31 PM

:roll:

you are such a pathetic piece of shit

falc39
05-15-2016, 02:23 PM

Perfect example of a problem that is all too predictable. A government big enough to give you everything is also big enough to take it all away. It will be the norm in the future. Don't do what the government demands? Bye bye welfare, food stamps, tax incentives... future generations are being conditioned to be completely dependent on the government for their livelihood.

Smoke117
05-15-2016, 02:39 PM
You're such a little bitch that they should let you use women's restrooms.