PDA

View Full Version : You know it's "RIGGED" if Miami vs Cleveland 2016 ECF happens

k0kakw0rld
05-15-2016, 04:23 AM
The league is well known to be corrupted, let's not fool ourselves here folks.

I have a gut feeling the Raptors will get screwed HARD by the Refs. :facepalm

BasedTom
05-15-2016, 04:32 AM
"I, a proud diehard nets-raptors-cavs-spurs-warriors fan, have made a million shit predictions and now that another has a very real chance of blowing up in my face, will cry about refs even though they've clearly benefited my team's style of play in this series."
-k0kakUnt, 2016

warriorfan
05-15-2016, 04:35 AM
"I, a proud diehard nets-raptors-cavs-spurs-warriors fan, have made a million shit predictions and now that another has a very real chance of blowing up in my face, will cry about refs even though they've clearly benefited my team's style of play in this series."
-k0kakUnt, 2016

:applause:

Gileraracer
05-15-2016, 05:24 AM
Heat was part of some famous rigg jobs, for example 2006. Or 2013 finals

INDI
05-15-2016, 07:59 AM
If anything it would be rigged against the Heat! The heat has a healthy bosh, who just so happens to be the heats leading scorer and best player, sitting on the sidelines.

They say it's for health reasons but if that's the case then they should medically retire him because what is the difference if they let him play now or next season? The issue will still exist (for the record all of the clots are removed). The league has this thing about fresh starts " oh he broke his arm, he's scheduled to come back after the all star game" or " he snapped his achilles, we have him missing the season".

I understand the logic in overestimating recovery time and with bosh their like "let's just let him rest til the next season". This may be the one time where they are overreaching by not letting him play. The man obviously feels fine if he got the players union involved and his wife is on social media running a #letboshplay campaign.

If they make it the heat doesn't stand a chance against the cavs, giving them another easy trip to the finals. Thanks NBA

VengefulAngel
05-15-2016, 08:00 AM
-k0kakUnt, 2016

My new go to copy pasta.

GrapeApe
05-15-2016, 11:20 AM
Why would they have even let it go 7 games? Isn't that kinda dangerous if you're trying to rig the outcome? What if Toronto is on fire today and can't miss? Will the refs approach the team and say "you guys need to start missing, you're ruining our plan"?

AirBonner
05-15-2016, 11:37 AM
Raptors about to get blown out. Rigged .

DingDengDong
05-15-2016, 11:40 AM
Even if the Heat simply outplay the Raptors it is rigged? :biggums:

Dresta
05-15-2016, 11:50 AM
If it was rigged in favour of the Heat this game would've been over in 4, and Miami would've easily taken the first two games.

sd3035
05-15-2016, 11:51 AM
Or the craptors just suck

Draz
05-15-2016, 11:52 AM
Miami heat, the NE Patriots of the NBA?

sfballa13
05-15-2016, 12:17 PM
The NBA would greatly benefit from a Miami v Cavs series even if it is a blowout

The drama of Lebron returning to Miami to face his former friend and superstar DWade would be much more exciting than sweep raping of the Craptors

That being said, the Heat dont need the refs or the NBA to rig game 7 for them because Toronto, the top choking franchise in the NBA, will lose the game themselves

DingDengDong
05-15-2016, 12:19 PM
This. They have a history of choking in the playoffs.

TemporaMutantur
05-15-2016, 01:07 PM

^

Genuinely surprised they made it this far.

Hey Yo
05-15-2016, 01:30 PM
Why would they have even let it go 7 games? Isn't that kinda dangerous if you're trying to rig the outcome? What if Toronto is on fire today and can't miss? Will the refs approach the team and say "you guys need to start missing, you're ruining our plan"?
It'll be hard for the key Toronto players to miss or make when they're on the bench in foul trouble...:D

Obviously the league benefits (for ratings purposes) if the Heat advance.

If ticky tacky/ shady calls go against Miami and Raps win.....there should never be another conspiracy allegation again.

feyki
05-15-2016, 01:33 PM
Heat was part of some famous rigg jobs, for example 2006. Or 2012 ECF

Fixed ..

Smoke117
05-15-2016, 01:39 PM
yawn

k0kakw0rld
05-15-2016, 03:56 PM
"I, a proud diehard nets-raptors-spurs-warriors fan, have made a million shit predictions and now that another has a very real chance of blowing up in my face, will cry about refs even though they've clearly benefited my team's style of play in this series."
-k0kakUnt, 2016
My predictions have been right so far for the playoffs...

I predicted Warriors v Thunder WCF and now awaiting the outcome of that game 7 to see if my ECF prediction (Cavaliers v Raptors) comes to reality.

Wally450
05-15-2016, 04:03 PM
Miami heat, the NE Patriots of the NBA?

Nah, they don't make the Conference Finals enough.

kav23
05-15-2016, 06:16 PM
ESPN is s---ting bricks right now.