PDA

View Full Version : Mark Jackson calls Dragic "deceptively fast"

christian1923
05-15-2016, 03:55 PM
I wonder what was so deceiving? :crazysam:

ScalsFan21
05-15-2016, 04:06 PM

:lol That's true lol, it's pretty obvious if he said that what the reason for it was. But look, he's still basically right. You just wouldn't expect it.

aj1987
05-15-2016, 04:11 PM
Probably because he's white? :oldlol:

DoctorP
05-15-2016, 04:22 PM
I would agree with his assesment. his footspeed is not elite but combined w the agility he gets what he wants

bdreason
05-15-2016, 04:24 PM
In Europe they call him "White Lightning".

stephanieg
05-15-2016, 04:33 PM
Mark Jackson was deceptively slow.

SamuraiSWISH
05-15-2016, 04:37 PM
That's racist if a white guy said something similar passive aggressively.

As a player he was slow and crafty. As a coach ...

He was obviously slow mentally as a coach. Look what white boy Kerr did with the same exact team.

:oldlol:

ImKobe
05-15-2016, 04:42 PM
That's racist if a white guy said something similar passive aggressively.

As a player he was slow and crafty. As a coach ...

He was obviously slow mentally as a coach. Look what white boy Kerr did with the same exact team.

:oldlol:

Those guys weren't in their primes under him though...look how much Curry's improved as a shooter/ballhandler and how Draymond went from a bench player to arguably one of the top 10 players in the league.

No doubt Kerr's done a better job but give credit to the players.

SamuraiSWISH
05-15-2016, 04:44 PM
Kerr is white so he's immediately smarter than his idiotic black counter part, Mark Jackson. I can't think of a deceptively smart black NBA head coach.

Jameerthefear
05-15-2016, 04:57 PM
Kerr is white so he's immediately smarter than his idiotic black counter part, Mark Jackson. I can't think of a deceptively smart black NBA head coach.
Settle down there coach

ISHGoat
05-15-2016, 05:00 PM

There are no deceptively smart black coaches because black coaches are stupid AF. When was the last time a black coach won the title? Doc? He's proven to be an overrated coach who was carried by his superstars. Look at the clips melt down in the playoffs every year.

SamuraiSWISH
05-15-2016, 05:14 PM
There are no deceptively smart black coaches because black coaches are stupid AF. When was the last time a black coach won the title? Doc? He's proven to be an overrated coach who was carried by his superstars. Look at the clips melt down in the playoffs every year.
That's my point. NFL too. Well, except for Mike Tomlin. That's my dude.