PDA

View Full Version : Amare Not Happy

coin24
05-16-2016, 05:13 AM
Saw an article about amare not happy with his playing time with the heat, doubtful he signs there for next season?

After getting minutes all regular season to then be benched in the playoffs is a bit strange. Mcroberts didn't play too badly but haslem is a complete liability. Wtf was spo thinking?
In game 7 they got destroyed on the boards and it cost them the game. Biyombo looking like prime wilt out there against midgets:facepalm

bobopenguin
05-16-2016, 07:40 AM
Saw an article about amare not happy with his playing time with the heat, doubtful he signs there for next season?

After getting minutes all regular season to then be benched in the playoffs is a bit strange. Mcroberts didn't play too badly but haslem is a complete liability. Wtf was spo thinking?
In game 7 they got destroyed on the boards and it cost them the game. Biyombo looking like prime wilt out there against midgets:facepalm

well, screw amare :lol

Dresta
05-16-2016, 09:06 AM
Amare sucks, but some other big should've got minutes aside from McRoberts. Miami lost because they were obliterated on the boards and at the ft line, because the Raps were just far bigger than them, and the refs were making it easy for them to throw their weight around

warriorfan
05-16-2016, 09:12 AM
I don't think Amare hs been happy once in his entire life

Legends66NBA7
05-16-2016, 09:16 AM
Hope none were harmed.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0d/USCG_AFFF.JPG

PJR
05-16-2016, 09:19 AM
Amare was awful, that's why he was glued to the bench. He was a foul machine, and a matador

f0und
05-16-2016, 09:19 AM

i ask that question all the time.

MEB2kDeez
05-16-2016, 09:30 AM
Didnt even do anything significant with the minutes he had

miggyme1
05-16-2016, 10:25 AM
I still cant wrap my head around his career.It was like he declined overnight.

One day he was arguably a top 3 player in the league averaging 30 a game for the knicks and then it was like something just happened and he just fell way off...like there were no warning signs or anything...it was like he just jumped off a building....well his talent did.

I still to this day cant pinpoint what led to the major drop in his production. Crazy

coin24
05-16-2016, 10:32 AM

One day he was arguably a top 3 player in the league averaging 30 a game for the knicks and then it was like something just happened and he just fell way off...like there were no warning signs or anything...it was like he just jumped off a building....well his talent did.

I still to this day cant pinpoint what led to the major drop in his production. Crazy

Melo? :oldlol:

I don't think he's had any real injuries since either:confusedshrug:

JohnnySic
05-16-2016, 10:34 AM
Is Amare still relevant?

miggyme1
05-16-2016, 10:42 AM

yea im looking at his career now....the most serious injury he had was the eye injury BEFORE he even got to new York.

I think melo had something to do with it but I mean Dude hasnt looked engaged or anything since then, he looked like a lock for the hall of fame now im not even sure dude gets in. Like im seriously baffled about his career...did he have a major injury that maybe just didn't get reported??

Optimus Prime
05-16-2016, 10:46 AM
It seems like so long ago when Amare was a legit star and not an albatross contract/end of the bench player.

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--eaC_Z8Tv--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/meng4hfoyjvrupjauspx.png

DingDengDong
05-16-2016, 10:51 AM
Amare will be limited any where he goes. Shame he can't identify that.

Foster5k
05-16-2016, 11:48 AM
Lmao. He better be happy he making millions.

Without ball, dude would be working at footlocker.

Klay 3D
05-16-2016, 11:52 AM
They should've let him bang with Biyombo at least 12 mins a night. Give BB a little veteran toughness so he doesn't think he's God out there.

wally_world
05-16-2016, 11:55 AM
Dallas made alot of sense for him - needed bigs, Carlise finds roles for washed-up vets, offence-centric. But even that didnt work out so...

KungFuJoe
05-16-2016, 01:32 PM
Amare has had knee problems. Had microfacture surgery back in 05. Supposedly saved his career but I think Amare says he regrets having it and that its left lingering effects.

I believe they've gone into his knees again since that to clean things up.

Lebronxrings
05-16-2016, 01:34 PM
wade.

Kiddlovesnets
05-16-2016, 01:38 PM

Actually its not a coincidence that Amare declined immediately after Melo arrived.

MellowYellow
05-16-2016, 07:33 PM
Amare's knees are as bad as Bynums. He was basically as useful as Bynum when nobody would take him. But the Knicks had no choice but to play him when he was able cause they didn't insure his contract and they wasted their amnesty on Billups.

LikeABosh
05-16-2016, 07:35 PM
Maybe he can get some minutes in the Israeli league.

Smoke117
05-16-2016, 07:38 PM
Oh No! What a loss...:roll: Who cares? See ya later Amare!

That's what happens when your game is mostly predicated on athleticism and you are a low IQ player with poor fundamentals. And Amare was never a top 3 player on the Knicks (or the suns even)...that's just laughable.

Draz
05-16-2016, 07:44 PM
Knick fan here. That time he was averaging 30 was one of the best seasons I had as a fan. He truly had potential. I don't know what happened.

oarabbus
05-16-2016, 08:06 PM
Actually its not a coincidence that Amare declined immediately after Melo arrived.

We're talking about a decline to where he's a shitty bench player. That isn't Melos fault.

Blue&Orange
05-16-2016, 08:13 PM
are people being serious? they don't know what happened? He went downhill without a warning? knee surgery in 12 and again in 13. In 2014 when everybody was saying he was healed, he played a couple of games and disappear for weeks because of the knees.

On top of that, eye injury, back injury, foot injury, etc. etc.

MellowYellow
05-16-2016, 08:29 PM
are people being serious? they don't know what happened? He went downhill without a warning? knee surgery in 12 and again in 13. In 2014 when everybody was saying he was healed, he played a couple of games and disappear for weeks because of the knees.

On top of that, eye injury, back injury, foot injury, etc. etc.
Suns knew it was coming, doctors knew it was coming. Knicks didn't care gave him 5 year max anyways.

GrapeApe
05-16-2016, 09:07 PM
wade.

Did I miss when Amare became a guard? What does Wade have to do with Amare's minutes?

Anyway, I don't think I've ever seen a situation where a guy is a starter for a team's most successful stretch of the season and then is glued to the bench in the playoffs. Not only that, but he plays a position in which the Heat were comically thin. Bizzare.

Smoke117
05-16-2016, 09:13 PM
Did I miss when Amare became a guard? What does Wade have to do with Amare's minutes?

Anyway, I don't think I've ever seen a situation where a guy is a starter for a team's most successful stretch of the season and then is glued to the bench in the playoffs. Not only that, but he plays a position in which the Heat were comically thin. Bizzare.

...yeah, but Whiteside played most of the mins regardless of who started. Either way...Amare is a horrible defensive player and defensive rebounder so I'm not sure why people thought he was going to help in game 7.