PDA

View Full Version : U.S. cities see spike in homicides, report says

~primetime~
05-16-2016, 11:58 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/14/politics/homicides-cities-james-comey/index.html

The report comes as FBI Director James Comey has suggested that the filming of police officers, intended to deter police brutality, has altered the behavior of law enforcement.

The "viral video effect," as Comey called it on Wednesday during a roundtable discussion with reporters, is responsible for "changes in the way police may be acting, and in the way communities may be acting, in terms on how much information they share with police."

We need to just let cops fck people up guys...we've turned our police into a bunch of softies, and they can't be soft when dealing with inner city scum.

UK2K
05-16-2016, 12:07 PM

We need to just let cops fck people up guys...we've turned our police into a bunch of softies, and they can't be soft when dealing with inner city scum.

Need to have the cops pull out of the cities and just wall them up.

They don't want cops around anyway, let's oblige.

Dresta
05-16-2016, 12:28 PM
Not surprising. I know US cops get a lot of hate, but they deal with far more criminality than their counterparts in western europe, and it's not like the French or Italian police aren't known for being complete ***** either.

edit: and while agitators and fanatics like the "BlackLivesMatters" movement are foolishly indulged by cowardly and masochistic white people, the actual facts, are demonstrating something different:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/?page=all

So yeah, mass media intimidation is going to cost some poor saps their lives.

Doomsday Dallas
05-16-2016, 12:36 PM

https://49.media.tumblr.com/4e3e8fda94f95b72c0543e021a2c6630/tumblr_o3veohsB4G1qhvs2do2_500.gif

not saying I disagree... We just need to change the laws where people
can agree on them on a STATE to STATE basis.

DonDadda59
05-16-2016, 12:47 PM
The report comes as FBI Director James Comey has suggested that the filming of police officers, intended to deter police brutality, has altered the behavior of law enforcement.

The "viral video effect," as Comey called it on Wednesday during a roundtable discussion with reporters, is responsible for "changes in the way police may be acting, and in the way communities may be acting, in terms on how much information they share with police."

What a complete cop out, pun intended. :oldlol:

The homicide rate in these cities is going up because of the insane demand for heroin/opiates in the Suburbs. That market exploding leads to criminal gangs fighting over control of it, hence more murders.

Instead of worrying about people taking selfies, the FBI needs to concentrate on how to wean the country (specifically White people in the suburbs) off of heroin/opiates and kill the drug market demand.

IcanzIIravor
05-16-2016, 12:54 PM
Police are being held accountable for their actions. Police get in a huff and stop doing their jobs. Crime goes up. It is the fault of the people who want the police held accountable when they themselves break the law. Oh, the horror. Is it impossible for the police to uphold the law if criminals break the law and if other police officers break the law or do they get to be above the law as long as they keep crime bottled up?

Bless Mathews
05-16-2016, 12:58 PM

Inbred HILLYBILLY fucc.

I get harassed all the damn time by the po-leece.

~primetime~
05-16-2016, 01:05 PM
Police are being held accountable for their actions. Police get in a huff and stop doing their jobs. Crime goes up. It is the fault of the people who want the police held accountable when they themselves break the law. Oh, the horror. Is it impossible for the police to uphold the law if criminals break the law and if other police officers break the law or do they get to be above the law as long as they keep crime bottled up?
I think I might be okay with this...just a little bit...just a tad

Criminals need to be scared of police...when the police say 'get down' people need to get the fck down, even if innocent. Criminals need to be scared that the cops will fck them up, or even shoot them. Right now, that fear is diminishing, because the police are scared to fck people up like they used to.

DonDadda59
05-16-2016, 01:16 PM

Criminals need to be scared of police...when the police say 'get down' people need to get the fck down, even if innocent. Criminals need to be scared that the cops will fck them up, or even shoot them. Right now, that fear is diminishing, because the police are scared to fck people up like they used to.

And you actually believe this, don't you? :lol

Let me guess, during the first heroin epidemic of the 70s and the crack epidemic of the 80s/early 90s... Crime and murder rates exploded because people were taking cell phone vids of police that were going viral?

http://www.slate.com/content/dam/slate/blogs/moneybox/2013/05/17/rick_nevin_murder_statistics_safest_year_ever/least%20murder%20ever.png/_jcr_content/renditions/cq5dam.web.1280.1280.png

Notice also that the murder rate was highest in the pre WWII era during prohibition when criminal gangs took advantage of the market demand for bootleg alcohol.

FBI director- 'Al Capone and his boys taking cell phone vids of cops was the reason for the spike in murders then too'.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/EqX9NigXafI/hqdefault.jpg

~primetime~
05-16-2016, 01:24 PM
Isn't the current heroin issue largely due to prescription opiates?

I don't doubt the current heroin epidemic is causing crime to spike, but I also don't doubt the media is making cops softer.

DonDadda59
05-16-2016, 01:36 PM
Isn't the current heroin issue largely due to prescription opiates?

In large part, yes. The # of people addicted to painkillers has skyrocketed the past 15+ years and a huge portion of those people eventually graduate to heroin. That creates a massive market for illegal opiates and heroin. Who do you think will supply that demand?

It's been the same story since the days of alcohol prohibition.

And 90% (http://time.com/135695/heroin-white-suburbs/) of first time heroin users are White, most of them residing in the Suburbs.

So the cause of the spike in homicide rates in American cities is being caused by the same phenomena responsible for cartel violence in Mexico- White suburbanites appetite for prohibited substances.

I don't doubt the current heroin epidemic is causing crime to spike, but I also don't doubt the media is making cops softer.

Do you have any stats about police brutality claims, police shootings of civilians, etc being inversely correlated to the rise in homicides in U.S. cities? :confusedshrug:

UK2K
05-16-2016, 01:41 PM
In large part, yes. The # of people addicted to painkillers has skyrocketed the past 15+ years and a huge portion of those people eventually graduate to heroin. That creates a massive market for illegal opiates and heroin. Who do you think will supply that demand?

It's been the same story since the days of alcohol prohibition.

And 90% (http://time.com/135695/heroin-white-suburbs/) of first time heroin users are White, most of them residing in the Suburbs.

So the cause of the spike in homicide rates in American cities is being caused by the same phenomena responsible for cartel violence in Mexico- White suburbanites appetite for prohibited substances.

Do you have any stats about police brutality claims, police shootings of civilians, etc being inversely correlated to the rise in homicides in U.S. cities? :confusedshrug:

You keep bringing up white people like its white people who are killing each other. It's not.

Or like white people are making blacks kill each other. They're not. :oldlol:

Doomsday Dallas
05-16-2016, 01:45 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1c/11/f3/1c11f31db663708aaa207c89dd5205ba.jpg

https://patriotsandpaulies.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/dr-paul-says.jpg

http://www.phawker.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Obama-vs-Ron-Paul.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-RcP0BdyUqfI/Uf7cFBN3RTI/AAAAAAAAAxA/AaMmgizFpxE/s1600/drugs-war-on-drugs-RON-PAUL-QUOTE.jpg

DonDadda59
05-16-2016, 01:46 PM
You keep bringing up white people like its white people who are killing each other. It's not.

Or like white people are making blacks kill each other. They're not. :oldlol:

Why were Al Capone and his boys killing Dion O'Banion and his boys in Chiraq back in the day? Italian gangs were killing each other by the scores during the 20s and 30s for a reason.

You think they were doing that just to pass the time? :lol

~primetime~
05-16-2016, 01:46 PM
No but do you have stats showing the killings linked to heroin? So we are both assuming.

In the OP I did quote 'FBI Director James Comey', who does feel the rise is due cops fear of being filmed and thrown on YouTube. His feelings are probably backed by something.

Why couldn't BOTH issues be contributing?

NumberSix
05-16-2016, 01:47 PM
Ron Paul is an actual liberal.

UK2K
05-16-2016, 01:50 PM
Why were Al Capone and his boys killing Dion O'Banion and his boys in Chiraq back in the day? Italian gangs were killing each other by the scores during the 20s and 30s for a reason.

You think they were doing that just to pass the time? :lol

Yes. If they had real jobs, they wouldn't have time to for all that.

Because the country has a heroin addiction doesn't mean people have to kill each other over it. That's a choice. You are choosing to supply a drug, which nobody is forcing you to do. Period. The end. Have you killed anyone recently? I haven't. You'd think with this rise in use, I'd be out shooting up a playground, but I'm at work :(

DonDadda59
05-16-2016, 01:52 PM
Yes. If they had real jobs, they wouldn't have time to for all that.

Because the country has a heroin addiction doesn't mean people have to kill each other over it. That's a choice. You are choosing to supply a drug, which nobody is forcing you to do. Period. The end. Have you killed anyone recently? I haven't. You'd think with this rise in use, I'd be out shooting up a playground, but I'm at work :(

The bums always lose, Mr. Comey.

Doomsday Dallas
05-16-2016, 01:54 PM

Ronald Ernest "Ron" Paul (born August 20, 1935) is an American author, physician, and former politician. He served as the U.S. Representative for Texas' 14th and 22nd congressional districts. He represented the 22nd congressional district from 1976 to 1977 and from 1979 to 1985, and then represented the 14th congressional district, which included Galveston, from 1997 to 2013. On three occasions, he sought the presidency of the United States: as the Libertarian Party nominee in 1988 and as a candidate in the Republican primaries of 2008 and 2012. Paul is a critic of the federal government's fiscal policies, especially the existence of the Federal Reserve and the tax policy, as well as the military–industrial complex, and the War on Drugs. Paul has also been a vocal critic of mass surveillance policies such as the USA PATRIOT Act and the NSA surveillance programs. Paul was the first chairman of the conservative PAC Citizens for a Sound Economy and has been characterized as the "intellectual godfather" of the Tea Party movement

Those were the most important issues to me...

http://ronpaulsupporters.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/retard-ron-paul-end-fed.jpg

I don't care what he's labeled as.

IcanzIIravor
05-16-2016, 01:55 PM

Ah, I take it you're one of those people okay with the Patriot Act and the US Government trampling on you rights as long as it helps prevent terror attacks? What other rights and freedoms are you okay with giving up to feel safe? Criminals are scared of the police. The average citizen should not be. Are you okay with Fire Department cutting corners? FBI? Judges? Governor's? As long as they justify it in the war on crime?

UK2K
05-16-2016, 01:59 PM
The bums always lose, Mr. Comey.

Point being, you are trying to pin black on black violence on white people.

Very loosely I might add.

UK2K
05-16-2016, 02:00 PM
Ah, I take it you're one of those people okay with the Patriot Act and the US Government trampling on you rights as long as it helps prevent terror attacks? What other rights and freedoms are you okay with giving up to feel safe? Criminals are scared of the police. The average citizen should not be. Are you okay with Fire Department cutting corners? FBI? Judges? Governor's? As long as they justify it in the war on crime?
No they aren't.

IcanzIIravor
05-16-2016, 02:04 PM
No they aren't.

How do you figure? How many criminals do you see taking on police head on? You have any links showing the police are in fear of criminals more than the criminals fear them? Perhaps things have changed in the four years I have been outside the USA.

~primetime~
05-16-2016, 02:08 PM
Yes because I am okay with the police being on the rough side with people that means I want all freedoms removed.

UK2K
05-16-2016, 02:09 PM
How do you figure? How many criminals do you see taking on police head on? You have any links showing the police are in fear of criminals more than the criminals fear them? Perhaps things have changed in the four years I have been outside the USA.

Links? No, just experience.

Criminals don't give a **** about the cops. They don't care if they go to jail. They don't care if they have a record. If you ever go into the poorer parts of cities (like in Louisville for example), cops are met with hatred and disdain, but definitely not fear.

And now, anytime a confrontation arises, all their homeboys will get out their cameras while the suspect intentionally acts belligerent in order to just be a pain in the ass, praying that the cop shoves them so they can sue. Everyone is out to get their lottery ticket these days, and enticing an officer into using force seems to be the trendy way to do it these days.

And if you want to know what 'doing your job but doing it in a way that you won't get in trouble' looks like, I know all about when our ROE's overseas were changed because we were killing too many Taliban (who have families).

NumberSix
05-16-2016, 02:16 PM
I always hear about how black people are terrified of the police and how they have to warn their kids to be afraid of them. When I see videos of black people interacting with police, they don't actually appear to be remotely afraid.

When you see a person being very aggressive, non-compliant, shouting and swearing at the police and so on, it's hard to convince people that you actually believe that the system is set up to violently attack blacks and get away with it.

Now, do individual cops abuse their power? Of course. Are the victims of that abuse of power sometimes black? Of course. But nobody actually believes that the police are full of racists that are free to hurt black people.

DonDadda59
05-16-2016, 02:27 PM

White people need heroin.

Inner city keeps need money

Mexican cartels need money.

Poppy cultivators in Afghanistan need money.

This is a beautiful, seamless ecosystem that feeds MANY mouths but doesn't exist without Bob and Becky, the suburban heroin fiends.

:confusedshrug:

Doomsday Dallas
05-16-2016, 02:28 PM
Yes because I am okay with the police being on the rough side with people that means I want all freedoms removed.

Cops in Chicago need to be f*cking people up... apparently.

And Cops are at war with criminals in Mexico... so I don't ever want it to get to their level.

Cops in Dallas... need to act how they've been acting... I'm happy.

Personally I don't give a f*ck if cops are upset that they are being recorded.
I'm being monitored 24/7 for all I know.

Martial Law won't be enforced anyway... many people will be begging for it.

same as vaccinations, and IMFD chips... not forced upon us,... but demanded.

NumberSix
05-16-2016, 02:31 PM

I blame black on black violence on the Asians. I blame black on white violence on the Indians. I blame Latino on black violence on the Turks.

~primetime~
05-16-2016, 02:32 PM
Cops in Dallas... need to act how they've been acting... I'm happy.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2016/03/dallas-murder-rate-up-dramatically-so-far-this-year.html/

Doomsday Dallas
05-16-2016, 02:47 PM
http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2016/03/dallas-murder-rate-up-dramatically-so-far-this-year.html/

Well, luckily I don't live in the city anymore.

And don't go there as often either...

Crime rates should be going up everywhere because people are broke.

Broke... broke... broke...

and when you are broke... you turn to drugs and alcohol...

and when you turn to drugs and alcohol... you turn to crime...

and when you turn to crime... it's game over.

That's why I'm trying to be more like is this:

http://www.cowgirldiary.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/DSC00640_edited-224x300.jpg

and less like this:

http://wolfbank.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/0228_joshbrown_630x420.jpg

I lived in Downtown Dallas 2014-2015... I've seen the criminal element that exists there up close.

People are eventually gonna get fed up with the city life and move
to a small town.

DonDadda59
05-16-2016, 02:54 PM

"Heroin users are becoming younger and less likely to be people of color. Indicators have been rising and[B] the increase of 352 percent in heroin seizures on the western part of the Border may point to a new supply chain to provide heroin to West Texas and New Mexico. The new Mexican

UK2K
05-16-2016, 02:55 PM
White people need heroin.

Inner city keeps need money

Mexican cartels need money.

Poppy cultivators in Afghanistan need money.

This is a beautiful, seamless ecosystem that feeds MANY mouths but doesn't exist without Bob and Becky, the suburban heroin fiends.

:confusedshrug:

So white people are the reason blacks are killing each other...?

That's your opinion?

~primetime~
05-16-2016, 02:58 PM
Don I'm not trying to shoot down what you're saying, maybe you're right.

BUT, just because you're right about heroin, doesn't make what the FBI director is saying false.

UK2K
05-16-2016, 02:59 PM
Well, luckily I don't live in the city anymore.

And don't go there as often either...

Crime rates should be going up everywhere because people are broke.

Broke... broke... broke...

and when you are broke... you turn to drugs and alcohol...

and when you turn to drugs and alcohol... you turn to crime...

and when you turn to crime... it's game over.

That's why I'm trying to be more like is this:

http://www.cowgirldiary.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/DSC00640_edited-224x300.jpg

and less like this:

http://wolfbank.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/0228_joshbrown_630x420.jpg

I lived in Downtown Dallas 2014-2015... I've seen the criminal element that exists there up close.

People are eventually gonna get fed up with the city life and move
to a small town.

They already have.

But now that that's become too costly, Obama has decided to
're-district' the ghettos in order to have them siphon off funds from white neighborhoods.

We'll get our 'equality' sooner or later, even if we have to legislate it.

DonDadda59
05-16-2016, 03:06 PM
So white people are the reason blacks are killing each other...?

That's your opinion?

My opinion is that for every cause, there is an effect. For every demand, there is a supply.

Black gangs in Chiraq in 2016 are killing each other for the same reason Italian and Irish gangs were killing each other in Chiraq in 1926.

UK2K
05-16-2016, 03:14 PM
My opinion is that for every cause, there is an effect. For every demand, there is a supply.

Black gangs in Chiraq in 2016 are killing each other for the same reason Italian and Irish gangs were killing each other in Chiraq in 1926.

So... white demand for heroin is causing blacks to kill each other? It's a simple question. I'm just going to keep repeating it.

Doomsday Dallas
05-16-2016, 03:26 PM
So... white demand for heroin is causing blacks to kill each other? It's a simple question. I'm just going to keep repeating it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjRx9IJSTMw
Traffic (7/10) Movie CLIP - Drug Economics (2000) HD

start at the one minute mark.

DukeDelonte13
05-16-2016, 03:26 PM
Links? No, just experience.

Criminals don't give a **** about the cops. They don't care if they go to jail. They don't care if they have a record. If you ever go into the poorer parts of cities (like in Louisville for example), cops are met with hatred and disdain, but definitely not fear.

And now, anytime a confrontation arises, all their homeboys will get out their cameras while the suspect intentionally acts belligerent in order to just be a pain in the ass, praying that the cop shoves them so they can sue. Everyone is out to get their lottery ticket these days, and enticing an officer into using force seems to be the trendy way to do it these days.

And if you want to know what 'doing your job but doing it in a way that you won't get in trouble' looks like, I know all about when our ROE's overseas were changed because we were killing too many Taliban (who have families).

I actually have real experience. 99% of people who are confronted by the police are obedient. Doesn't matter if they are black, white, hispanic, etc.. I've seen middle aged white woman with no record flip the f*ck out on police and guys with felony records a mile long just comply. (In fact those who have been through the system know better).

They may b*tch, they may moan, they may get argumentative, but they put their hands behind their back in get into the back of the cruiser.

Once in a blue moon you get cases where the cops actually have to use force above and beyond simple physical restraint.

But his myth that blacks or minorities don't give a f*ck about cops is baloney. Not caring if they go to jail? C'mon. Inner city jails are a nightmare. Nobody doesn't give a f*ck about going to jail. Sure people talk tough in front of their buddies but when they are confronted they know what's up.

In the inner city cops are indeed feared. They aren't liked, that's for sure, but they are feared. People don't want to tangle with them and they don't openly defy them.

~primetime~
05-16-2016, 03:41 PM
The FBI Director is making it out to be more of a case of cops being scared of being a hit on YouTube...so they are easing up.

Comey avoided using the term "Ferguson effect" -- the notion that police are reluctant to enforce laws proactively for fear of becoming the next bad cop on YouTube -- to describe the uptick in crime. Last fall, Comey was criticized for supporting the idea that restraint by cops in the wake of criticism is at least partly to blame for a surge in violent crime in some cities.

UK2K
05-16-2016, 03:48 PM
I actually have real experience. 99% of people who are confronted by the police are obedient. Doesn't matter if they are black, white, hispanic, etc.. I've seen middle aged white woman with no record flip the f*ck out on police and guys with felony records a mile long just comply. (In fact those who have been through the system know better).

They may b*tch, they may moan, they may get argumentative, but they put their hands behind their back in get into the back of the cruiser.

Once in a blue moon you get cases where the cops actually have to use force above and beyond simple physical restraint.

As do I. West of 65 in downtown Louisville is... interesting. But that's where the cheap housing is, so that's where some of my college age friends still live. What kind of experience do you have? Law enforcement? Do you know a lot of cops? Been one yourself? Ever had to arrest someone?

But his myth that blacks or minorities don't give a f*ck about cops is baloney. Not caring if they go to jail? C'mon. Inner city jails are a nightmare. Nobody doesn't give a f*ck about going to jail. Sure people talk tough in front of their buddies but when they are confronted they know what's up.

They know they'll do 10 days in the county lockup and then they're free. They don't have jobs or obligations, you think they give a **** if they have to go away for a week, or a month, even a year? I know people right now who have been locked up in jail for longer than two years, and even they'll tell you they don't really care if they go back because they were given 3 hot's and a cot.

Besides, most career criminals (those are the ones we are talking about right now) have more influence in jail then out, thus, why they don't care to go back. Out of jail, they're nobody. In jail, they're important. It's not a secret, only people who have something to lose are afraid of jail. Those people are few and far between in the ghettos.

Or trailer parks for that matter.

In the inner city cops are indeed feared. They aren't liked, that's for sure, but they are feared. People don't want to tangle with them and they don't openly defy them.
In your experience, sure, I buy it. But not in mine.

Doomsday Dallas
05-16-2016, 03:50 PM
The FBI Director is making it out to be more of a case of cops being scared of being a hit on YouTube...so they are easing up.

And this is why I think it's entirely possible that the internet may
not be around the way we think it will in 2025(ish)

Patrick Chewing
05-16-2016, 03:57 PM

He's certifiably insane. He wants to see the entire country hopped up on some drug if we so choose to.

Society will crumble in no time.

UK2K
05-16-2016, 03:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjRx9IJSTMw
Traffic (7/10) Movie CLIP - Drug Economics (2000) HD

start at the one minute mark.

So... he's using the same excuse as DD... which is...

'You make money off of it'.

Yep, we all can agree to that. So, again, how are white people forcing blacks to sell heroin?

I can make money off robbing banks or trafficking drugs... way more than I can ever make at my job now. But I don't... because why? I don't want to go to prison. But, if you have someone who doesn't give a ****, now you have a drug dealer.

All you have to say is the truth, which is, 'nobody is forcing them to sell drugs, but they see it as an avenue of revenue so they are knowingly violating the law in order to make money'. That's all. Cause that's the reason, correct?

poido123
05-16-2016, 04:19 PM
So... he's using the same excuse as DD... which is...

'You make money off of it'.

Yep, we all can agree to that. So, again, how are white people forcing blacks to sell heroin?

I can make money off robbing banks or trafficking drugs... way more than I can ever make at my job now. But I don't... because why? I don't want to go to prison. But, if you have someone who doesn't give a ****, now you have a drug dealer.

All you have to say is the truth, which is, 'nobody is forcing them to sell drugs, but they see it as an avenue of revenue so they are knowingly violating the law in order to make money'. That's all. Cause that's the reason, correct?

According to Don, everything is the white man's fault. The black community have NOTHING to do with their high crime rates and killing each other.

Doomsday Dallas
05-16-2016, 04:22 PM
According to Don, everything is the white man's fault. The black community have NOTHING to do with their high crime rates and killing each other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfmWurRgmMM

UK2K
05-16-2016, 04:30 PM

I get his point... there's an opportunity, and someone will fill the void.

But, that doesn't explain how whites are forcing blacks to sell it anymore than black marijuana use forces me to sell brick weed.

I want to know how whites are FORCING blacks to kill each other over heroin, because I feel like the blacks that never get into the drug/gang life don't slaughter each other at African tribal levels like their neighbors do.

Ignoring the conscious choice to sell drugs isn't an excuse.

poido123
05-16-2016, 04:42 PM
I get his point... there's an opportunity, and someone will fill the void.

But, that doesn't explain how whites are forcing blacks to sell it anymore than black marijuana use forces me to sell brick weed.

I want to know how whites are FORCING blacks to kill each other over heroin, because I feel like the blacks that never get into the drug/gang life don't slaughter each other at African tribal levels like their neighbors do.

Ignoring the conscious choice to sell drugs isn't an excuse.

There are pressures there and I don't deny that. There is pressure on young African American kids to join gangs for their own safety and to better their life(attracted to the money and power from drugs).

However, there is plenty of education on how to avoid these pitfalls. It's not like the white man is keeping them out of jobs or discriminating them from bettering their lives in America.

If you want to know what true struggle is and racism, the 'apartied' situation in South Africa has created a reversal of history. Blacks are running companies and governments which openly are against employing whites and white people find themselves in poverty and struggle.

I don't see Don in a hurry to point out the inconsistencies there though. :rolleyes:

~primetime~
05-16-2016, 04:45 PM
I'm a fan of the drug war, if the murder rate spike is a bunch of drug dealers offing themselves then good riddance. :applause:

I like that drug dealers have to live shitty violent lives...make drugs legal and the drug dealers just transform into rich white men living nice long care free lives. Like tobacco owners...who should be hung in the streets.

Nanners
05-16-2016, 04:46 PM
there are a lot of things that influence crime rates, i dont really believe that "police being afraid of ending up on youtube" is one of them.

~primetime~
05-16-2016, 04:47 PM
there are a lot of things that influence crime rates, i dont really believe that "police being afraid of ending up on youtube" is one of them.
the FBI director thinks so...why would your opinion trump his?

Nanners
05-16-2016, 04:51 PM
the FBI director thinks so...why would your opinion trump his?

because he has an interest in preventing laws that allow citizens to videotape law enforcement officers?

if he wants me to believe him, he can share some statistics to back his claims.

~primetime~
05-16-2016, 04:52 PM
because he has an interest in preventing laws that allow citizens to videotape law enforcement officers?

if he wants me to believe him, he can share some statistics to back his claims.
I feel like if I was a cop...a white cop...I would certainly think twice before drawing down on a black dude given recent events.

Don't see why it is crazy to think that is factoring in here.

Nanners
05-16-2016, 04:54 PM
I feel like if I was a cop...a white cop...I would certainly think twice before drawing down on a black dude given recent events.

i feel like if i was a cop i would fulfill the requirements of my job regardless of recent events.

~primetime~
05-16-2016, 04:58 PM
i feel like if i was a cop i would fulfill the requirements of my job regardless of recent events.
I'm betting most cops had their requirements handbook updated recently.

Nanners
05-16-2016, 05:12 PM
I'm betting most cops had their requirements handbook updated recently.

the bottom line is that cameras are inevitable.

almost everyone has a cell phone that records 1080p, there are more and more surveillance cameras installed with every passing day, and most police departments are starting to require their officers to wear body cameras at all times.

police are going to need to get used to being recorded.

~primetime~
05-16-2016, 05:15 PM
the bottom line is that cameras are inevitable.

almost everyone has a cell phone that records 1080p, there are more and more surveillance cameras installed with every passing day, and most police departments are starting to require their officers to wear body cameras at all times.

police are going to need to get used to being recorded.
right, I think that's part of what's happening...they are adjusting to being recorded

Doomsday Dallas
05-16-2016, 05:22 PM
I'm a fan of the drug war, if the murder rate spike is a bunch of drug dealers offing themselves then good riddance. :applause:

I like that drug dealers have to live shitty violent lives...make drugs legal and the drug dealers just transform into rich white men living nice long care free lives. Like tobacco owners...who should be hung in the streets.

I know right?

Why score meth from some ghetto drug dealer when I can just do it legally?

Vyvanse and Adderall are basically the same thing.

hopefully though when I get hooked... the doctor will still give me more
so I don't have to go to the ghetto and be apart of that "$hitty life"

Drugs need to be legal... free to sell and distribute amongst as we please...
We are doing it anyway, and there is nothing the legal system will do to make it better...

The war on drugs is our entire economy. They want us addicted.

So unfortunately ending the war on drugs by legalizing them (which is a perfect solution to our problem) ........ ends our economy as well.

please watch this movie:

it's based on a true story.

http://oovie.partner.instantsystems.se/pictures/f/resizeKillTheMessenger.jpg

highwhey
05-16-2016, 05:24 PM
Why are cameras bad? If police act within their right, they should not be afraid. Most of the time footage is not released anyways, and when major incidents happen..."technical malfunctions" occur.

Doomsday Dallas
05-16-2016, 05:30 PM
Why are cameras bad? If police act within their right, they should not be afraid. Most of the time footage is not released anyways, and when major incidents happen..."technical malfunctions" occur.

Do you want a viral video of you doing something questionable?

that's their argument.

~primetime~
05-16-2016, 05:35 PM
Drugs need to be legal... free to sell and distribute amongst as we please...
We are doing it anyway, and there is nothing the legal system will do to make it better...

The entire reason we are in the middle of a heroin epidemic is because heroin was basically legal. But doctors cracked down and now all the addicts that were getting high legally are going to the streets.

The drugs doing the most damage are the LEGAL ones...not the illegal ones

And just look at 'dry counties' vs 'wet counties'...the dry counties are typically nicer, richer areas...wet counties are covered in liquor stores, strip clubs, bums, hookers, etc...rich people drive to wet areas to get their liquor, and take it home to a nice clean dry area.

Doomsday Dallas
05-16-2016, 05:42 PM
The drugs doing the most damage are the LEGAL ones...not the illegal ones

that was my point...

Now that we've reached this point... why not just make them all legal?

So that "$hitty" violent world doesn't spill into our perfect utopian society.

UK2K
05-16-2016, 05:42 PM
Again, if you want to know what 'fulfilling your obligation' without actually doing your job looks like, I can tell you from first hand experience.

Doomsday Dallas
05-16-2016, 05:45 PM
And just look at 'dry counties' vs 'wet counties'...the dry counties are typically nicer, richer areas...wet counties are covered in liquor stores, strip clubs, bums, hookers, etc...rich people drive to wet areas to get their liquor, and take it home to a nice clean dry area.

my point again in the beginning...

It should be a State by State issue... County by County. City by City... whatever.

But the government wants to take a complex issue and come up with one solution for 50 states.

~primetime~
05-16-2016, 05:46 PM
that was my point...

Now that we've reached this point... why not just make them all legal?

So that "$hitty" violent world doesn't spill into our perfect utopian society.
it's not spilling in...drug dealers kill drug dealers

like Don said...blacks are killing more blacks because white people need heroin.

Hawker
05-16-2016, 05:48 PM
Sucks since Darren Wilson has been vindicated of any wrongdoing.

Doomsday Dallas
05-16-2016, 05:49 PM
If we could just make all drugs legal in New Mexico....

All those drug cartels in the real Mexico are done. Business over.

Doomsday Dallas
05-16-2016, 05:52 PM
meanwhile... people like Charlie Sheen and

Dallas Buyer's Club dude ......

have to go to Mexico to find drugs that actually keep them alive.

~primetime~
05-16-2016, 05:55 PM
If we could just make all drugs legal in New Mexico....

All those drug cartels in the real Mexico are done. Business over.
http://www.cnbcprime.com/marijuana/video/pot-after-hours-the-black-market/

http://www.newsweek.com/weed-black-market-424706

Doomsday Dallas
05-16-2016, 05:58 PM
it's not spilling in...drug dealers kill drug dealers

like Don said...blacks are killing more blacks because white people need heroin.

When you get hooked on heroine, coke, crack... you become 'them'

a piece of $hit.

it very much spills over.

The corporations have more power than the government right now... Why don't they just make it impossible to get a job if you keep failing drug tests. They do it in the NFL... and pro sports...

take that same standard and apply it to every industry.

Doomsday Dallas
05-16-2016, 06:02 PM
http://www.cnbcprime.com/marijuana/video/pot-after-hours-the-black-market/

http://www.newsweek.com/weed-black-market-424706

idk...

make sure its FDA approved and has been heavily taxed :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

I'm just wanting to help our neighbor out down south.

The cartels are worse than Al Queda.

highwhey
05-16-2016, 06:08 PM
Do you want a viral video of you doing something questionable?

that's their argument.
I wouldn't care if I wasn't breaking the law. I don't know who's being softer in this case, cops not wanting to be judged lol

highwhey
05-16-2016, 06:09 PM
I'm a free spirit, only god can judge me - Cops, 2016

Doomsday Dallas
05-16-2016, 06:12 PM
Police Departments just need to hire cops that aren't camera shy...

I'm sure there are plenty out there...

problem solved.

Doomsday Dallas
05-16-2016, 06:17 PM
Personally I blame Ice Cube for the spike in homicide rates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzeZhCt5PVA
Ice Cube - Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It (Official Video)

UK2K
05-16-2016, 06:24 PM
Police Departments just need to hire cops that aren't camera shy...

I'm sure there are plenty out there...

problem solved.
The qualifications and acceptance process is already strenuous enough, and they still can't find people who want the job despite paying 60's to start in bigger cities.

Nobody wants the job because the job sucks. This isnt London where you deal with rowdy soccer fans, they don't have gangs there like we do here.

They also don't have the same societal mentality as we do.

Doomsday Dallas
05-16-2016, 06:29 PM
http://38.media.tumblr.com/876d34152b88f5becd6e8fade5a01e86/tumblr_nci6j5CZbN1rmght3o1_500.gif

Also..... you want cops like this @sshole to have even more power?

be careful what you wish for.

highwhey
05-16-2016, 06:35 PM
Speaking of having policemen wear cameras, some cop almost crashed me by going from the farthest right lane and taking a left turn barely missing me(i was in the farthest left lane). If I didn't have quick reflexes and braked, he would have crashed into me.

I wonder if his body camera would have malfunctioned in that moment?

KyrieTheFuture
05-16-2016, 08:06 PM
The qualifications and acceptance process is already strenuous enough, and they still can't find people who want the job despite paying 60's to start in bigger cities.

Nobody wants the job because the job sucks. This isnt London where you deal with rowdy soccer fans, they don't have gangs there like we do here.

London doesn't have gangs?

poido123
05-16-2016, 08:11 PM

Exactly.

I wouldn't take a job as a cop here in Australia, I'd think I was more safe in the frontline of the Army tbh.

Society has changed a lot here over the years. Drugs like Meth have ruined many people and created an extra problem of volatile individuals you would not want to deal with.

People don't respect cops anymore. Just heard over the radio that some chick punched an officer and was let off in our legal system.

Now you also have the threat of radical Islam and individuals who want to target cops.

Yeah, fck that

UK2K
05-16-2016, 08:15 PM
London doesn't have gangs?

That's kinda what I said.

they don't have gangs there like we do here.

KyrieTheFuture
05-16-2016, 08:24 PM
That's kinda what I said.
Well, you're quite incorrect unless all you're trying to say is that isn't as bad. But there's undeniably a gang problem in London and there always has been.

Blue&Orange
05-16-2016, 08:25 PM
Well when you say something so blatantly stupid as blame people filming cops for the raise of homicides, if there is actually a raise, you better have a clear and intelligent explanation on why and how.

I mean cops are afraid of being filmed stopping a murder from happening? :lol

'murica!

Dresta
05-17-2016, 09:37 AM

Yes: trying to make boatloads of money through illegal means. Doesn't matter what they demand is, these people will find something to make a quick buck from--that is the mentality that drives their whole lives.

But yeah, blame on something external to the actual criminality and violence :oldlol:.

UK2K
05-17-2016, 09:46 AM
Well, you're quite incorrect unless all you're trying to say is that isn't as bad. But there's undeniably a gang problem in London and there always has been.

That's why I said 'they don't have gangs there like we do here'. Every country has gangs. That doesn't mean they have a gang problem.

An estimated 1.4 million people are active in more than 33,000 street, prison and outlaw motorcycle gangs across the country, the report states. That compares to about 1 million gang members when the investigative agency last compiled such figures in January 2009.

There's likely close to 2 million gang members in the US. The Russian Mafia currently has an estimated 9,000 members. The mother ****ing mafia has less than 1% of the 150,000 gang members JUST IN THE CITY OF CHICAGO.

So no, Europe does not have gangs there like we do here.