PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Government: Climate Change is Sexist

Nick Young
05-16-2016, 01:40 PM
I feel bad for Canadians who have to deal with this shit and put this clown Trudeau in charge XD

Minister ‘surprised’ at backlash over tweets stating climate change hurts women most

As Canada’s Environment Minister pushes forward plans to dramatically cut carbon emissions, she is lashing out at “gender climate deniers” who fail to acknowledge that in a warming world, women fare worse.
Such people are a “grouchy subcategory” of climate deniers, Catherine McKenna said after hearing from outraged critics on social media who mocked the notion that “climate change is sexist.”
Ms. McKenna advocated for greater recognition of the gender dimension to climate in Tokyo this weekend at a G7 environment ministers meeting, where leaders agreed to push for early entry into force of the Paris climate agreement – although she suggested that may not happen by year’s end. She was joined in Japan by Vancouver Mayor Gregor Robertson to discuss the role of cities in climate change; Vancouver wants more federal transit funding.

These out of touch upper class lefties though XD
http://archive.is/tS1Fx#selection-940.0-948.1

On the gender dimension to climate change, Ms. McKenna echoed Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s blunt statement that he selected a gender-balanced cabinet “because it’s 2015.”
What a brilliant reason!

NumberSix
05-16-2016, 01:45 PM
Climate change is anti-white.

Think about it. Who does the sun damage the most? China and India's massive carbon output is clearly anti-white. Potentially even genocidal.

:rolleyes:

Nick Young
05-16-2016, 01:51 PM

Think about it. Who does the sun damage the most? China and India's massive carbon output is clearly anti-white. Potentially even genocidal.

The Sun can't punch up.
No racism here.

Dresta
05-17-2016, 09:40 AM
Justin Trudeau :facepalm

I don't think i've actually ever seen a more vacuous and flat-out ignorant face in politics; guy makes Jacob Zuma look smart.

gigantes
05-17-2016, 05:34 PM
[quote]she is lashing out at

KyrieTheFuture
05-17-2016, 05:43 PM
Women have been bitching for years to turn the AC up so climate change should suit them wonderfully

poido123
05-17-2016, 05:56 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Do people honestly not see the problem with over PCing the world and why these liberal lefties are the direct causes of this paralysis in the world?

carlstensfer102
09-27-2021, 02:51 PM

It's been 6 years, and Trudeau is still in power =)
Sounds very funny, I like it!

hateraid
09-27-2021, 02:59 PM
Shows what sheep Canadians are. They vote like it's a high school popularity contest.

n00bie
09-27-2021, 04:53 PM
Trudeau is such a cuck. I'm ashamed to be Canadian with him as our PM.

auwebber23
09-29-2021, 01:00 PM
I also do not like Trudeau's activities, I hope he will lose the next election. I'm also interested to know what they meant by "Climate Change is Sexist". They generally know what sexism is and how it manifests itself. I also knew little about it before, but that's not the point :D I recommend them find more info (https://paperap.com/free-papers/sexism/), read it and then say something, instead of throwing some bullshit. I recommend everyone to read, it is very useful for life and more.

Lakers Legend#32
09-29-2021, 01:20 PM
Nick Young was Chewing before Chewing.