PDA

View Full Version : I have to call Curry out and I hate to do it...

stalkerforlife
05-16-2016, 11:35 PM
Dude was way too passive down the stretch.

This cute ball movement works wonders most of the time, but sometimes you have to man the fuc k up and take over.

I think his passiveness cost them the game.

Even though I love the dude, I will never be anything like a fraudulent Bransvestite that can't see the forest through the trees.

KingPush
05-16-2016, 11:35 PM
He likes to watch others do the dirty work like his cuck daddy

stalkerforlife
05-16-2016, 11:36 PM
And he made some of the dumbest passes I have ever seen in such an important game.

His lackadaisical play bit his ass tonight.

Ben Simmons
05-16-2016, 11:36 PM
No Iggy FMVP to bail him out

NZStreetBaller
05-16-2016, 11:38 PM
Lets go easy on curry. Kobe/mjs take over 4th quarter gene is very rare.

warriorfan
05-16-2016, 11:39 PM

This cute ball movement works wonders most of the time, but sometimes you have to man the fuc k up and take over.

Even though I love the dude, I will never be anything like a fraudulent Bransvestite that can't see the forest through the trees.

he got froze out...

did you see him pass to klay and klay kamikazi into the lane and miss a layup?

everyone on GSW forgot how to play basketball...livingston, klay, iguodala all turned into low IQ dumbshits

disgusting basketball

warriorfan
05-16-2016, 11:39 PM

he got froze out...

everyone on GSW forgot how to play basketball...livingston, klay, iguodala all turned into low IQ dumbshits

disgusting basketball

LakersForlife
05-16-2016, 11:40 PM

yeah calling curry to chuck more shots.. didnt kobe said to him in the allstar game.. "shoot the damn ball i dont wanna see u pass"

stalkerforlife
05-16-2016, 11:41 PM
he got froze out...

disgusting basketball

I do partly agree with you. Klay and the rest of those boys played like morons that were jealous of Curry's success. It's almost as if they didn't care if they sabotaged the game as long as they got the credit.

But Curry has to demand the ball and let them boys know what's what. And so does Kerr's dumb ass.

Spurs m8
05-16-2016, 11:43 PM
Lets go easy on curry. Kobe/mjs take over 4th quarter gene is very rare.

LOL yeah, Kobe really deserves to be in this sentence

Lebronxrings
05-16-2016, 11:44 PM
the moment was too big for him. I think he expected klay to bail him out

Spurs m8
05-16-2016, 11:44 PM
he got froze out...

disgusting basketball

Disgusting basketball for a disgusting 'fan'.

Suck sh*t

stalkerforlife
05-16-2016, 11:45 PM

He's won 5 titles and was the best or second best player for all of them.

I'm pretty sure he belongs.

LakersForlife
05-16-2016, 11:47 PM
He's won 5 titles and was the best or second best player for all of them.

I'm pretty sure he belongs.
kobe killer instinct still miles away from curry.. kobe can go 6-24 and win..curry playing in the system hurts him alot

Gilles Simon
05-16-2016, 11:48 PM
I've noticed you warming up to Russell lately, stalkerforlife. Time to come all the way on board. :rockon: I know you can appreciate that fearlessness and heart.

sfballa13
05-16-2016, 11:49 PM
kobe killer instinct still miles away from curry.. kobe can go 6-24 and win..curry playing in the system hurts him alot

Enough is enough

Ive seen it all, yes Curry had a great SEASON and if you want a great TWO seasons this year and last year

Kobe and Jordan were able to consistently DOMINATE from the time they came in the league until late in their careers.

Their durability was better as well

5 Championships for Mamba, 6 for the GOAT

And Curry with his one championship is considered BETTER by people on these boards, it's embarrassing for anyone who would make this statement

i love the NBA, i respect the Warriors and Curry for their accomplishments this season but let's get real

stalkerforlife
05-16-2016, 11:49 PM
I've noticed you warming up to Russell lately, stalkerforlife. Time to come all the way on board. :rockon: I know you can appreciate that fearlessness and heart.

I love his fearlessness.

He is alpha to the core.

Can't lie...i'm a believer.

Young X
05-16-2016, 11:51 PM
7 assists...7 turnovers.

This guy is not a point guard.

stalkerforlife
05-16-2016, 11:51 PM

Kobe can win in any imaginable way. Offensively, defensively, passing, rebounding, decoying, etc.

He's an ultimate winner.

LakersForlife
05-16-2016, 11:55 PM
Kobe can win in any imaginable way. Offensively, defensively, passing, rebounding, decoying, etc.

He's an ultimate winner.
curry should demand the basketball and yell to his teammate a clear out. you are too good of a scorer to not ballhog once in a while..he was 6-12 from three for ****s sake and got the ball only the last 15 seconds.. kerr must be trippin

BedroomBully
05-16-2016, 11:57 PM
That piece of S@#t is just a D@#k rider! You cant take his bum ass serious.

jimmy77x
05-17-2016, 12:07 AM
You have to admit curry played like a lackadaisical passive puss in the 4th. This one's in him. Green should not be taking critical shots curry has to go get the damn ball.

Gilles Simon
05-17-2016, 12:11 AM
That piece of S@#t is just a D@#k rider! You cant take his bum ass serious.

:biggums:

Round Mound
05-17-2016, 12:13 AM
Stop saying 5 rings for Kobe. Kobe has 2 as the man. The rest of the rings he was carried by Shaq. Infact he was carried by Gasol in that 6-24 aswell.

stalkerforlife
05-17-2016, 12:14 AM
Stop saying 5 rings for Kobe. Kobe has 2 as the man. The rest of the rings he was carried by Shaq. Infact he was carried by Gasol in that 6-24 aswell.

Kobe has 5 rings and 7 conference titles as the best or second best player on the team.

Why is that so hard for you to accept?

PP34Deuce
05-17-2016, 12:15 AM
You have to admit curry played like a lackadaisical passive puss in the 4th. This one's in him. Green should not be taking critical shots curry has to go get the damn ball.

Looking at that game, he had to actually play defense and go through screens. Waiters and Roberson were not giving him air space. Waiters playing very good defense is invaluable especially since he's more talented than roberson.

OKC was able to weather the storm. Warriors repeatedly went for their back breaking 3's.

ArbitraryWater
05-17-2016, 12:19 AM

:lol they wanna group him there so bad

Zeppelin
05-17-2016, 12:30 AM

I've always seen this as the only weakness in Curry's otherwise devastating offense. The guy can be too passive at times down the stretch and defer to ball movement.
He seems a bit reluctant to go all tunnel-vision on his teammates at the end of games. I wonder why, given the sheer magic he has produced the few times he has.
Kawhi has the same problem, albeit to a greater degree, and in his case it probably has a bit more to do with offensive ability rather than mindset.

Great post, OP.

wally_world
05-17-2016, 12:35 AM
2 words - Dion Waiters

No, seriously. Granted the bigs did a terrific job after switching onto him too.

warriorfan
05-17-2016, 01:03 AM
Kobe has 5 rings and 7 conference titles as the best or second best player on the team.

Why is that so hard for you to accept?

Cause his boy has Zero

stalkerforlife
05-17-2016, 01:04 AM
Cause his boy has Zero

Zero as the first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, ...

:lol