PDA

View Full Version : I wont be surprised if the Warriors are swept in WCF

Kiddlovesnets
05-16-2016, 11:54 PM
They havent looked dominant in the playoffs so far, struggling against a 44 wins Blazers. The Thunder has won game 1, and if they win game 2, it will be a sweep. It actually can happen, the Warriors 73-9 record was a fluke and they get exposed in playoffs.

This series reminded me of 2009 ECF when Cavs lost to the Magic, the progress of the game was astonishingly similar. If not for Lebron's miracle shot in game 2, the Cavs would've been swept. The Warriors may not be as lucky, couldnt even beat an OKC team when Durant played poorly. Once the series is over, 73-9 will become a laughingstock, rather than an amazing record.

:rolleyes:

stalkerforlife
05-16-2016, 11:55 PM
:biggums:

:roll:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
Nice anti jinx u worthless cretin
U already said GS gets an easy pass to finals with playing Okc

Done_And_Done
Dude...

They're not getting swept lol

LilEddyCurry
05-16-2016, 11:56 PM
**** off dude you are the new Konex.

Fudge
05-16-2016, 11:57 PM
damage control. :roll:

dude is actually trying to unjinx his original jinx lmaoooooo

nba_55
05-16-2016, 11:58 PM
It doesnt work when you do it on purpose

bigkingsfan
05-16-2016, 11:58 PM
Spurs in 9

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-16-2016, 11:59 PM

I'm sayin tho:roll: :roll:

LakersForlife
05-16-2016, 11:59 PM
i thought u said gsw will have an easy road to finals.. i said this will go 7 to the dubs still

Kiddlovesnets
05-17-2016, 12:00 AM
I think people are right that the Warriors never faced a team as talented and healthy as this year's OKC Thunder team. Now they get exposed, I am shocked at how fragile they are. With tonight's game they've lost the series, the only question is will it be OKC in 6 or in 4. We will find out after game 2.

Lebronxrings
05-17-2016, 12:07 AM
OP is a ***

Kiddlovesnets
05-17-2016, 02:36 AM
I must give OKC Thunder the credits they are due. When they eliminated the Spurs, I was so upset that I called it a fluke. But now I realize, they are a very good playoffs team, perhaps even better than the Spurs. The Spurs are clearly a better team than the Warriors in playoffs, if the Thunder could take down Spurs they sure can dispatch Warriors even more easily. So yes, I think there is at least 60% chance Thunder in 4, with 10% chance Thunder in 5 and 30% chance Thunder in 6.

NBAGOAT
05-17-2016, 02:42 AM
i won't be surprised if you're wrong.

Inferno
05-17-2016, 02:53 AM

Naero
05-17-2016, 04:30 AM
This only epitomizes the first-game overreactions that are always prevalent on ISH

329 Services
05-17-2016, 04:53 AM
Warriors in 5. Wait and See.
Today were just out of rhythm and game shape.They got tired in second half, or else it was going to go blowout.

The disadvantage of 5 days rest.

julizaver
05-17-2016, 04:54 AM

No, they wouldn't - and they would respond next game. They are still the favourites and it is going to be interesting series.

Kiddlovesnets
05-17-2016, 07:25 AM
This only epitomizes the first-game overreactions that are always prevalent on ISH—as expected. :rolleyes:

You're probably trying to hunt for whatever parallels you can find with the Mavericks' sweep of the Lakers in 2011; in actuality, the circumstances are disparate enough that they have no similarities except that Game 1 was lost by the HCA team.

In addition to having to overcome the championship hangover off of back-to-back titles, the Lakers had a lame-duck head coach in Phil Jackson who was confirmedly on his last year, Kobe with a shot knee, and Pau Gasol was inexplicably in a psychological funk. They had a reassuring regular season, but their setbacks were bound to catch up with him come playoffs time—as became apparent in the first round when the lowly Hornets (as in the spiritual predecessor of the Pelicans) gave them enough problems.

It's nowhere near the same case with the Warriors, who have proven to be much more resilient whenever adversity has knocked on the door under the Steve Kerr era and thus will most likely take the rest of the series commandingly.

Warriors in 6. My bookmark list is filling up too fast with the bout of overreactive threads that I want to bump up in 1-2 weeks...

Well there surely are stunning similarities between the two series, which you cannot deny. Lets analyze them:

Lakers/Warriors: Defending champions, favorite to win it all, best players not 100% healthy, struggled against 40+ wins teams ion early rounds(Hornets/Blazers).
Mavs/Thunder: Heavy underdogs, known history of choke artists, role players stepping up, played like they are on a mission, won game 1 after being down double digits.

When the Mavs went up 1-0, no Lakers fan was panicking and many predicted a backdoor sweep. After they were down 0-2, a few of them still believe they could win the series. Then game 3 happened, they were still making bold predictions that Lakers would be the first team to come back from 0-3. Eventually, there was no miracle, but sweep.

329 Services
05-17-2016, 07:27 AM
Well there surely are stunning similarities between the two series, which you cannot deny. Lets analyze them:

Lakers/Warriors: Defending champions, favorite to win it all, best players not 100% healthy, struggled against 40+ wins teams ion early rounds(Hornets/Blazers).
Mavs/Thunder: Heavy underdogs, known history of choke artists, played like they are on a mission, won game 1 after being down double digits.

When the Mavs went up 1-0, no Lakers fan was panicking and many predicted a backdoor sweep. After they were down 0-2, a few of them still believe they could win the series. Then game 3 happened, they started to say that Lakers would be the first team to come back from 0-3. Eventually, there was no miracle, but sweep.

Dirk was playing out of his ass. And Dallas were stacked all over.

Kiddlovesnets
05-17-2016, 07:30 AM
Dirk was playing out of his ass. And Dallas were stacked all over.

Yeah Dirk was playing like GOAT in that series, and the Mavs needed his performance to win. But Durant was playing like trash, the Thunder still won. I dont know where your confidence comes from, I'd be even more worried if my own team loses a game with the opposing team's best player is misfiring. If Durant pulls himself together in game 2, it may not even be close.

329 Services
05-17-2016, 07:33 AM
Yeah Dirk was playing like GOAT in that series, and the Mavs needed his performance to win. But Durant was playing like trash, the Thunder still won. I dont know where your confidence comes from, I'd be even more worried if my own team loses a game with the opposing team's best player is misfiring. If Durant pulls himself together in game 2, it may not even be close.

There is no guarantee Durant will shoot better, because OKC offence is just Westbrook - Durant. Golden State have more firepower though, shots could be distributed between more players. More shots will mean less efficiency for OKC.

Spurs m8
05-17-2016, 07:40 AM
OP has been a great poster lately

stoks
05-17-2016, 09:32 AM
I must give OKC Thunder the credits they are due. When they eliminated the Spurs, I was so upset that I called it a fluke. But now I realize, they are a very good playoffs team, perhaps even better than the Spurs. The Spurs are clearly a better team than the Warriors in playoffs, if the Thunder could take down Spurs they sure can dispatch Warriors even more easily. So yes, I think there is at least 60% chance Thunder in 4, with 10% chance Thunder in 5 and 30% chance Thunder in 6.

You left out one stat...

100% chance you're a dumb*ss

DingDengDong
05-17-2016, 09:37 AM
:oldlol:

OKC Adonis
05-17-2016, 09:48 AM
OKC Fan here...

They get swept or lose in 5 if they lose Wednesdays game.

I don't think they lose Wednesday's game.

If it goes back to OKC 1-1 its basically a 6 or 7 game series... OKC will have to win in 6, OKC won't win at GS in 7.

miggyme1
05-17-2016, 09:53 AM
Thunder aren't good enough to sweep the warriors. can the thunder win this series....HELL YEA they proved that last night...anytime you can steal game 1 on the road against a team like the warriors you pretty much making the statement that you belong on the same court with this team.

This is gonna be tough...has the warriors ever been down 1-0 in a series with homecourt advantage???? I don't think they have...thunder win game 2 then its a problem but I do believe warriors will steal one in okc but going down 2-0 then going on the road I don't expect the warriors to win 2 in okc so warriors would go back home down 3-1 and would have to win 3 straight. Tough task but they are the only team I can see doing that......well them and the 2015 rockets.lmao

GrapeApe
05-17-2016, 10:00 AM
There's a better chance of the Warriors back-door sweeping OKC than than the Thunder sweeping the Warriors. Neither will happen. This series is going at least 6 games.

Showtime2001
05-17-2016, 10:01 AM
They havent looked dominant in the playoffs so far, struggling against a 44 wins Blazers. The Thunder has won game 1, and if they win game 2, it will be a sweep. It actually can happen, the Warriors 73-9 record was a fluke and they get exposed in playoffs.

This series reminded me of 2009 ECF when Cavs lost to the Magic, the progress of the game was astonishingly similar. If not for Lebron's miracle shot in game 2, the Cavs would've been swept. The Warriors may not be as lucky, couldnt even beat an OKC team when Durant played poorly. Once the series is over, 73-9 will become a laughingstock, rather than an amazing record.

http://eduncovered.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/its-time-to-stop-posting.jpg

329 Services
05-17-2016, 10:01 AM
Game 1 is always match where you get to figure out your opponent, and adjust. Once adjustments kick in, Thunder are done.

329 Services
05-17-2016, 10:02 AM

hahah

Kiddlovesnets
05-17-2016, 02:58 PM

Oh is that your cat? Clearly you have spend too much time on internet, time to get a life and feed your cat so it wont stop you from posting.

SouBeachTalents
05-17-2016, 03:25 PM
Oh is that your cat? Clearly you have spend too much time on internet, time to get a life and feed your cat so it wont stop you from posting.

Your sense of humor is somehow even worse than your predictions

SexSymbol
05-17-2016, 03:49 PM
Your sense of humor is somehow even worse than your predictions
:applause:

OP is a certified retard.
Warriors are too good of a team to be swept by anybody.
The dream team wouldn't sweep them.