PDA

View Full Version : Let us remember, Westbrook isn't coming off of an MCL sprain, Curry is

warriorfan
05-17-2016, 01:19 AM
Westbrook made up for his poor first performance by capitalizing on warrior mistakes in the 2nd

Let us remember though that as well as Westbrook played in the 2nd, he is 100 percent healthy

Curry is coming off of a major knee injury

Westbrook wouldn't of played the game he played today with a sprained MCL

When GOAT Curry gets healthy, everyone is in for a surprise

imdaman99
05-17-2016, 01:21 AM
Curry is fine, he went godmode against the Blazers in OT.

Im Still Ballin
05-17-2016, 01:21 AM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/images/icons/icon6.gif

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-17-2016, 01:23 AM
Youre confusing rust with "not-being-able-to-hide-on-defense-and-having-to-take-a-larger-load-on-defense-so-u-cant-just-solely-focus-on-offense-like-usual"

BlazerRed
05-17-2016, 01:24 AM
Excuses

warriorfan
05-17-2016, 01:25 AM
Youre confusing rust with "not-being-able-to-hide-on-defense-and-having-to-take-a-larger-load-on-defense-so-u-cant-just-solely-focus-on-offense-like-usual"

yo cookie crisp

you are on the meltdown

KingPush
05-17-2016, 01:26 AM
All Curry does is shoot 3s and guard the opposing teams worst player. Doesn't matter if he is injured

Aiolos
05-17-2016, 01:27 AM
Let us remember Westbrook isnt coming off an mc-assh0le sprain like OP is going thru after Curry drilled him

I.R.Beast
05-17-2016, 01:28 AM

This I made a post in a facebook group the other day that explained how easy Curry had it easy in the regular season. His shot selection was of no consequence. He wasn't to play D, Klay and Dray to that. He wasn't asked to make plays. The system and Dray handles that. ALl he had to do was come off of screens, and isolate to chef it up. Now, those bad shots hurt, because he has to do more than just hoist 3s...

Smoke117
05-17-2016, 01:28 AM
Making excuses like a bitch :oldlol:

HylianNightmare
05-17-2016, 01:29 AM
Hopefully it's career ending

warriorfan
05-17-2016, 01:30 AM
All Curry does is shoot 3s and guard the opposing teams worst player. Doesn't matter if he is injured

:whatever:

J Shuttlesworth
Let us remember that Westbrook doesn't get hidden on defense like Cucky

warriorfan
Let us remember that Westbrook doesn't get hidden on defense like Cucky

Let us remember that you used to be a LeBron stan

How is that working out for you?

:roll:

J Shuttlesworth
05-17-2016, 01:32 AM
Let us remember that you used to be a LeBron stan

How is that working out for you?

I still root for LeBron, and Durant, and Westbrook

BEST PLAYERS IN THE WORLD BABY :bowdown:

Klay/Dray also top 5 :applause:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-17-2016, 01:35 AM
yo cookie crisp

you are on the meltdown
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12378707&postcount=25
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12378678&postcount=6
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12378955&postcount=14

stop deflectin baby boi:applause:

warriorfan
05-17-2016, 01:36 AM
I still root for LeBron, and Durant, and Westbrook

BEST PLAYERS IN THE WORLD BABY :bowdown:

Klay/Dray also top 5 :applause:

So you are from San Diego

used to be a hard core lebron stan last year

that fell through and you crawled into your cave for a year

now you emerge from your dark and sweaty den and are an OKC fan

what a ****ing ******

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-17-2016, 01:37 AM

what a ****ing ******

meltdown baby boi

!@#$%Vectors!@#
05-17-2016, 01:38 AM
meltdown baby boi

You're ok when you're shitting on Bran. But can you please imagine that Steph has super dark skin? Would you like him then?

Fudge
05-17-2016, 01:39 AM
Are you melting down again, pal?

J Shuttlesworth
05-17-2016, 01:42 AM

what a ****ing ******

This dude melting down hard :lol

I haven't been on here because I've been busy. Not rocket science

warriorfan
05-17-2016, 01:44 AM
This dude melting down hard :lol

I haven't been on here because I've been busy. Not rocket science

you post non stop talking shit about how good lebron is and then he gets creampied and all of a sudden you get hella "busy"

riiiiiiiight

J Shuttlesworth
05-17-2016, 01:47 AM
you post non stop talking shit about how good lebron is and then he gets creampied and all of a sudden you get hella "busy"

riiiiiiiight

Cavs are #1 in the east and have been all season, and are about to sweep the ECF. They never really got creampied this season. Single games don't mean much

I haven't been posting the majority of the season. Only popped in tonight because it was a helluva game. Stay salty though bro

warriorfan
05-17-2016, 01:48 AM
Cavs are #1 in the east and have been all season, and are about to sweep the ECF. They never really got creampied this season. Single games don't mean much

I haven't been posting the majority of the season. Only popped in tonight because it was a helluva game. Stay salty though bro

You posted all season long until 2/6 happened and then you went ghost

you just got super busy all of a sudden though

it was just a coincidence

we got it, thanks for clarifying :oldlol:

stalkerforlife
05-17-2016, 01:49 AM
Westbrook will have a big series, regardless.

He's just too good and OKC is too reliant on him for him not to put up big numbers nightly.

J Shuttlesworth
05-17-2016, 01:50 AM
You posted all season long until 2/6 happened and then you went ghost

Hey, bullshit. Get your fat mexican ass in check.

I was posting last season, playoffs, finals, offseason too, and the beginning of this season. If you're gonna talk shit, at least don't spread lies you midget cuck. And sorry I actually have shit to do, unlike your lazy ass

warriorfan
05-17-2016, 01:53 AM

I was posting last season, playoffs, finals, offseason too, and the beginning of this season. If you're gonna talk shit, at least don't spread lies you midget cuck. And sorry I actually have shit to do, unlike your lazy ass

whatever bro

you just got hella busy all of a sudden

it's just a coincidence

we get it now

BlakFrankWhite
05-17-2016, 01:53 AM

Warriorfag slayed in his own thread :roll:

J Shuttlesworth
05-17-2016, 01:54 AM
whatever bro

you just got hella busy all of a sudden

it's just a coincidence

we get it now

Yes, people get busy in their lives. It's called having a career and not having hours to spend on nba forums. You should try it sometime.

And what exactly is the coincidence? I didn't stop posting after LeBron lost in the finals. I was still posting. You're not making any kind of actual point here besides just making up some myth to cover up your meltdown

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-17-2016, 01:54 AM

Damn.............

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-17-2016, 01:55 AM
Yes, people get busy in their lives. It's called having a career and not having hours to spend on nba forums. You should try it sometime.

And what exactly is the coincidence? I didn't stop posting after LeBron lost in the finals. I was still posting. You're not making any kind of actual point here besides just making up some myth to cover up your meltdown
Damn.............x2

warriorfan
05-17-2016, 01:58 AM

you are a music teacher

not even a real career :roll:

btw you shouldn't talk shit about posting hours on nba forums

you had 11,000 posts in 2 years, and thats after you going ghost for a whole year

the only thing that broke your hard core addiction was you having to eat crow after 2/6

not your shitty music "career" :roll:

BlakFrankWhite
05-17-2016, 02:01 AM
you are a music teacher

you had 11,000 posts in 2 years, and thats after you going ghost for a whole year

the only thing that broke your hard core addiction was you having to eat crow after 2/6

You are having a meltdown of epic proportions

Log out bro, even your boyfriend Jabbar is thinking of jumping ship.

Spurs m8
05-17-2016, 02:01 AM
OP, meltdown harder

Time to get a life, champ

J Shuttlesworth
05-17-2016, 02:02 AM
you are a music teacher

Actually, that's factually incorrect.

I'm not a music teacher in the sense that I teach at a school, and I am actually going away from teaching these days and playing more gigs instead. I've never taught at a school, but I teach private lessons, and perform with different players in San Diego and Long Beach. The reason I've been so busy lately is because I've been networking and playing with a lot of players in the San Diego music scene. Haven't had much of a chance to watch a lot of the games. Also have a new duet project with this vocalist I'm working on. And don't call me broke. Wouldn't be surprised if I have more cash sitting in my desk than you have in your bank account. There's actually nothing to make up. Some people simply don't have the time to post for hours every day like you do. I used to, but I don't anymore.

Cheers

warriorfan
05-17-2016, 02:02 AM
You are having a meltdown of epic proportions

Log off bro, even your boyfriend Jabbar is thinking of jumping ship.

budaddii you need to get to bed

ross is having a sale tomorrow

if you get there early you can get some clearance lime green kicks to match the fly polo

stalkerforlife
05-17-2016, 02:03 AM
Actually, warriorfan has a point.

That dude went MIA after 2/6 happened.

He talked a LOT of shit beforehand and became a paltry poster since.

He's a Bransvestite, but he will bandwagon a hot team and talk shit as if he's always been a fan.

warriorfan
05-17-2016, 02:04 AM
Actually, that's factually incorrect.

I'm not a music teacher in the sense that I teach at a school, and I am actually going away from teaching these days and playing more gigs instead. I've never taught at a school, but I teach private lessons, and perform with different players in San Diego and Long Beach. The reason I've been so busy lately is because I've been networking and playing with a lot of players in the San Diego music scene. Haven't had much of a chance to watch a lot of the games. Also have a new duet project with this vocalist I'm working on. And don't call me broke. Wouldn't be surprised if I have more cash sitting in my desk than you have in your bank account. There's actually nothing to make up. Some people simply don't have the time to post for hours every day like you do. I used to, but I don't anymore.

Cheers

LMAO

so you occasionally do shitty local gigs

nice music "career" bro

J Shuttlesworth
05-17-2016, 02:04 AM
Actually, warriorfan has a point.

That dude went MIA after 2/6 happened.

He talked a LOT of shit beforehand and became a paltry poster since.

He's a Bransvestite, but he will bandwagon a hot team and talk shit as if he's always been a fan.
Once again, that's bullshit. I was here after 2/6 happened. Don't tell lies, stalkerforlife.

J Shuttlesworth
05-17-2016, 02:05 AM
LMAO

so you occasionally do shitty local gigs

nice music "career" bro

Actually, I have a residency at this spot and play 3 a week, minimum along with normally a couple more every week. I don't give a shit about trying to be Bieber or some shit like that. I play the type of music I love with people I love playing with. Nothing crazy, but what exactly are you doing with your life besides wasting away worshiping an NBA player?

stalkerforlife
05-17-2016, 02:06 AM
Once again, that's bullshit. I was here after 2/6 happened. Don't tell lies, stalkerforlife.

After 2/6, you slowed down considerably.

Maybe it was coincidental? I don't know. You said you got busy right as it happened.

Whatever.

warriorfan
05-17-2016, 02:06 AM
Actually, I have a residency at this spot and play 3 a week, minimum along with normally a couple more every week. I don't give a shit about trying to be Bieber or some shit like that. I play the type of music I love with people I love playing with. Nothing crazy, but what exactly are you doing with your life besides wasting away worshiping an NBA player?

that is not a career :roll:

warriorfan
05-17-2016, 02:07 AM

Maybe it was coincidental? I don't know. You said you got busy right as it happened.

Whatever.

He already explained it

After 2/6... he all of a sudden got hella busy

seems pretty believable if you ask me

J Shuttlesworth
05-17-2016, 02:08 AM
How is it not a career? I'm making a livable income lessons/playing and it's growing more all the time. You do realize that there are people who play music for living aside from the garbage you hear on the radio? If you are making significant income doing something, you have a career. Not exactly rocket science.

stalkerforlife
05-17-2016, 02:09 AM
He already explained it

After 2/6... he all of a sudden got hella busy

seems pretty believable if you ask me

Not going to lie, dude...I just had an epiphany...it feels really weird.

The Warriors are going to win the title.

They're ferocious like we are as posters. We're unstoppable. Only mods can put an end to our dominance.

This is insane.

J Shuttlesworth
05-17-2016, 02:09 AM

Whatever.
I was very active during/after 2/6. I haven't been active much since... i dunno December or so.

Spurs m8
05-17-2016, 02:10 AM

You are the biggest loser here....as if you can have a crack at peoples careers when you've never had one.

You are such a f*cking punish

Human Error
05-17-2016, 02:10 AM
What kind of idiot is OP? He even tries to defend Curry's mom. Chances are Curry doesn't even know about his or her mere existence. :oldlol:

warriorfan
05-17-2016, 02:11 AM
How is it not a career? I'm making a livable income lessons/playing and it's growing more all the time. You do realize that there are people who play music for living aside from the garbage you hear on the radio? If you are making significant income doing something, you have a career. Not exactly rocket science.

being a second rate hipster musician is not a career

J Shuttlesworth
05-17-2016, 02:11 AM
Warriorfan, post up your bank account. Let's see how your career is treating you. If you actually have more money than me, as a self employed musician, I'll never show my face here again. Ball is in your court.

warriorfan
05-17-2016, 02:12 AM
Not going to lie, dude...I just had an epiphany...it feels really weird.

The Warriors are going to win the title.

They're ferocious like we are as posters. We're unstoppable. Only mods can put an end to our dominance.

This is insane.

**** yeah :rockon:

stalkerforlife
05-17-2016, 02:12 AM
Warriorfan, post up your bank account. Let's see how your career is treating you. If you actually have more money than me, as a self employed musician, I'll never show my face here again. Ball is in your court.

You and the 5 dollars you earn in change a day in a hat on the side of the street will be gone again after 2/2 happens.

J Shuttlesworth
05-17-2016, 02:14 AM
You and the 5 dollars you earn in change a day in a hat on the side of the street will be gone again after 2/2 happens.
Actually, 1/2 is looking more likely whether it's KD winning or Curry losing :lol

warriorfan
05-17-2016, 02:14 AM

you seem pretty pissed right now

I dont give a shit who has more money...even though I bet I am sitting prettier than you at the moment

About you never showing your face here again...im pretty sure after lebron 2/7's we are going to see another coincidental spike in your illustrious music "career" :roll:

J Shuttlesworth
05-17-2016, 02:15 AM

I dont give a shit who has more money...even though I bet I am sitting prettier than you at the moment

:roll: :roll: this dude is so scared :roll: Probably has less than a G to his name

backpedalling like crazy

KingPush
Lol at Warrior fans talking shit. Especially stalker, dude lives off welfare checks and will probably be homeless in a couple years

Quickening

Bro, you still taking donations to help feed your kids?

J Shuttlesworth
05-17-2016, 02:16 AM
Anyways, I'll let cuckerforlife and cuckfan continue humping each other itt. Good day boys

warriorfan
05-17-2016, 02:17 AM
:roll: :roll: this dude is so scared :roll: Probably has less than a G to his name

backpedalling like crazy

ARe you ok? You seem pretty pissed...You should maybe rethink this whole comeback to ISH...it doesn't seem like it's worth it.

BlakFrankWhite
Bro, you still taking donations to help feed your kids?

I donated $20, just out of pity for his kid.

stalkerforlife

About you never showing your face here again...im pretty sure after lebron 2/7's we are going to see another coincidental spike in your illustrious music "career" :roll:

He'll be the next Prince once 2/7 happens.

Award shows, concerts, acting gigs, etc. Too big for us.

LAZERUSS
Glass Ankle took a couple of weeks off with a mildly bruised knee.

And the Warriors didn't miss a beat without him.

warriorfan
05-17-2016, 02:18 AM
He'll be the next Prince once 2/7 happens.

Award shows, concerts, acting gigs, etc. Too big for us.

Glass Ankles
05-17-2016, 02:19 AM
Glass Ankle took a couple of weeks off with a mildly bruised knee.

And the Warriors didn't miss a beat without him.
Keep talking shit about my boy, see what happens.

warriorfan
05-17-2016, 02:20 AM
I donated $20, just out of pity for his kid.

budadii...

what are you doing...

that could of got you like 5 items at ross for less...

BlakFrankWhite
05-17-2016, 02:21 AM
budadii...

what are you doing...

If I was Buda, I would've slayed you 5x by now

stalkerforlife
budadii...

what are you doing...

KingPush
budadii...

what are you doing...

jesus christ, its "could've" you ****ing retard

I didnt bother to mention it before but you literally use that ****ing word everyday

LAZERUSS
Keep talking shit about my boy, see what happens.

I'll have to wait...right now he is getting his ass spanked by Riley.

Inferno
05-17-2016, 02:29 AM
No excuses brah

LilEddyCurry
05-17-2016, 02:32 AM
This idiot says meltdown when someone makes a good counter-argument to his own meltdown :facepalm

AintNoSunshine
05-17-2016, 04:06 AM
I agree, puzzy strain is a major injury.

AintNoSunshine
05-17-2016, 04:10 AM
This idiot says meltdown when someone makes a good counter-argument to his own meltdown :facepalm

Let's just say everyone knows who's melting down today:oldlol:

GimmeThat
05-17-2016, 04:20 AM
The Warriors heading into next season still have most of the starters returning. Veteran big men have to feel like by joining the Warriors, they tip their championship possibility up enough, to sign the contract. There are a lot to do in the painted area, if other teams build pass them in this area. They can sell tickets, while the players and coach see how they could lure in other players.

ArbitraryWater
05-17-2016, 07:54 AM
If I was Buda, I would've slayed you 5x by now

lol, true

hold this L
05-17-2016, 08:17 AM
Don't make topics like this. People know what happened to him, but you don't want to make excuses in the playoffs unless something truly extreme happens. Curry needs to man up and play injured and lead his team to another chip. Might be unfair but that's just the way it is. :pimp:

Piccolo
05-17-2016, 02:36 PM

You don't have to explain yourself. Warriorfan is a troll and you keep feeding him. Doing exactly what he wants you to do. He has posted 100+ times in 4 days. He has no life, so why entertain him?

PP34Deuce
05-17-2016, 03:01 PM
He's a wild card but if Dion Waiters can play how he has, he's invaluable.

They had a lineup where it was Westbrook, Waiters, Durant, Kanter, Adams..

That lineup had a good mix of athletiscm, size, rebounding and toughness.

Kanter won't play the perimeter but he outrebounds the opposition.
Waiters can play defense and also drive to the paint. I saw Curry not only having to occasionally check Westbrook, but having Waiters go at him physically.

moongaze
05-17-2016, 03:05 PM

This.

warriorfan
05-17-2016, 03:34 PM
if westbrook shoots 30% while healthy I don't even want to know what he would shoot if he had a torn MCL

BlakFrankWhite
05-17-2016, 03:52 PM
Westbrook got a triple double in 18 minutes vs Knicks and then realised after the game he had torn MCL.

Alpha :pimp:

warriorfan
05-17-2016, 03:55 PM
Westbrook got a triple double in 18 minutes vs Knicks

knicks? ive seen enough

FKAri
05-17-2016, 04:25 PM
They're only down 1-0. Kind of early to put up an excuse thread, no?

Fudge
05-17-2016, 07:07 PM
warriorfan...

stays...

losing.

Shuttlesworth with dat strong...

ether.