PDA

View Full Version : Advertising on jerseys....

9erempiree
05-17-2016, 04:42 AM
Don't know if this has been posted since I am semi-retired.
http://s32.postimg.org/l5i2no651/Firefox_Screenshot_2016_05_17_T08_40_08_931_Z.png

Spurs m8
05-17-2016, 04:48 AM
Yes we had this thread.

mateoboz
05-17-2016, 06:06 AM
"Semi-retired"? Uh...I guess I'm just wondering why you haven't retired on life in general and just offed yourself you worthless, little, pathetic, wanna be ****** BITCH. I mean Jesus ****ing Christ, how much of your life have you wasted here? I remember your little fake ass knock-off of the LeBron SLAM cover with the sword and crown avatar of that disgusting RAPIST Kobe, congratulating Boston fans at halftime of game 7 in 2010. You are the most despicable, reprehensible, embarrassing type of fan and I would love to put my hands on your child's genitals, while you were forced to watch against your will, before I gleefully strangled you to death. I mean literal murder. That's what I wish for you. Death. Please, please, PLEASE GO **** YOURSELF! No ****ing justice in this world. My mom's CORPSE was found today, but this ****ing **** sucker still roams about? Cruel ****ing world...

Spurs m8
05-17-2016, 06:07 AM
LOL jesus f*cking christ

DingDengDong
05-17-2016, 08:37 AM
Don't know if this has been posted since I am semi-retired.
Please fully retire.

D. Toretto
05-17-2016, 11:21 AM
"Semi-retired"? Uh...I guess I'm just wondering why you haven't retired on life in general and just offed yourself you worthless, little, pathetic, wanna be ****** BITCH. I mean Jesus ****ing Christ, how much of your life have you wasted here? I remember your little fake ass knock-off of the LeBron SLAM cover with the sword and crown avatar of that disgusting RAPIST Kobe, congratulating Boston fans at halftime of game 7 in 2010. You are the most despicable, reprehensible, embarrassing type of fan and I would love to put my hands on your child's genitals, while you were forced to watch against your will, before I gleefully strangled you to death. I mean literal murder. That's what I wish for you. Death. Please, please, PLEASE GO **** YOURSELF! No ****ing justice in this world. My mom's CORPSE was found today, but this ****ing **** sucker still roams about? Cruel ****ing world...

What the f*kk did I just read? Child molesting & mentally retarded? Wow.

DingDengDong
05-17-2016, 11:24 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

SpaceJam
05-17-2016, 11:25 AM
Lads, continue your discussion about this league-changing topic here:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=406963

Breaking news brought to you by yours truly. I look forward to hearing from you about this issue

SpaceJam.

Real14
05-17-2016, 11:30 AM
Reported.