3) Guy at the end with the giant Stubhub Jersey sticker

fourkicks44
05-18-2016, 03:02 AM
https://twitter.com/MaxRappaport/status/732731165807935488?s=09

This clip completes me for three reasons:

1) Chanting as if they won a ring
2) "Yo We DID It!"
3) Guy at the end with the giant Stubhub Jersey sticker

If you think it is bullshit take a walk.

The pick is ours.

What a time.

AI09
05-18-2016, 05:16 AM
Obviously fans are going to cheer for winning the lottery it happens every year. Everry one should be thanking Hinkie expecially the owners and new FO. Philly will be enjoying the fruits of Hinkies labor well into the 2020s.

On a side note I feel like the nba rigged it for the sixers probably told them get rid of Hinkie and we will award you the number one pick. It was well known majority of the owners, agents and head nba guys didn't like the way he was running things. Alot of fans and media criticized him publicly even the parents of players werent shy telling media what they think about him. Once Colengelo was hired and traded a couple 2nd rounders for Ish Smith followed by Mr Pringles aka mike d'antoni being hired, Hinkie knew he lost his decision making power and was basically left with two options step down or get fired. Also Dikembe congratulating the sixers before the lottery even taking place along with past lottery scandals convinces me the NBA manipulates the top 3 of the lottery every year. I remember when the NBA owned the Pelicans they sold em a couple months before they "won" the lottery picking Anthony Davis. LeBron going to CLE in 03 was fixed so was Shaq to Orl and Ewing to NY off the top of my head.

artificial
05-18-2016, 05:22 AM
Yeah, probably a bit of an overreaction. But hey, there hasn't been much to be happy about the 76ers last few years. Let us enjoy this :D

KiiiiNG
05-18-2016, 05:29 AM
Bad luck for the 76ers, there's no transcendent talent in this draft either. They'll be shit for the next 10 years

Comes down to luck. OKC landed Durant and Westbrook in back 2 back drafts. And they've pretty much been perennial contenders ever since.

76ers landing dudes like Evan Turner, Joel Embiid... and Ben Simmons. :lol

AI09
05-18-2016, 05:40 AM
Bad luck for the 76ers, there's no transcendent talent in this draft either. They'll be shit for the next 10 years

Comes down to luck. OKC landed Durant and Westbrook in back 2 back drafts. And they've pretty much been perennial contenders ever since.

Damn 2.3k posts in a year:facepalm

fourkicks44
05-18-2016, 06:49 AM

Give me the Supersonics back any day you redneck, **** your franchise.

Obviously fans are going to cheer for winning the lottery it happens every year. Everry one should be thanking Hinkie expecially the owners and new FO. Philly will be enjoying the fruits of Hinkies labor well into the 2020s.

On a side note I feel like the nba rigged it for the sixers probably told them get rid of Hinkie and we will award you the number one pick. It was well known majority of the owners, agents and head nba guys didn't like the way he was running things. Alot of fans and media criticized him publicly even the parents of players werent shy telling media what they think about him. Once Colengelo was hired and traded a couple 2nd rounders for Ish Smith followed by Mr Pringles aka mike d'antoni being hired, Hinkie knew he lost his decision making power and was basically left with two options step down or get fired. Also Dikembe congratulating the sixers before the lottery even taking place along with past lottery scandals convinces me the NBA manipulates the top 3 of the lottery every year. I remember when the NBA owned the Pelicans they sold em a couple months before they "won" the lottery picking Anthony Davis. LeBron going to CLE in 03 was fixed so was Shaq to Orl and Ewing to NY off the top of my head.

Mutombo rigged it, don't forget it. Props where due.

SpaceJam
05-18-2016, 06:52 AM

Don't forget the Bulls getting the hometown boy with like a 0.8% chance :roll:

poido123
05-18-2016, 06:57 AM

Damn. All these years of Westy and Ducant and nothing to show for it.

Better yet, you may not have Ducant past this year, what a time to be alive as an OKC supporter.

:oldlol:

RayRay412
05-18-2016, 09:16 AM
Pathetic

Snarky Narc
05-18-2016, 09:19 AM
Why the Nazi solutes at the beginning?

SpaceJam
05-18-2016, 09:23 AM
Why the Nazi solutes at the beginning?

Hey, we're just trying to have a good time narc, why do you wanna destroy us

Legends66NBA7
05-18-2016, 09:25 AM

That theory doesn't fly for last night.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CitBSd-UkAA90q0.jpg