PDA

View Full Version : All these Laker fans bragging about their young prospects but they're all scrubs

KingPush
05-18-2016, 03:25 AM
Randle is literally nothing special, dude is retarded and doesn't know how to pass. He's basically a poor mans Tristan Thompson with T Rex arms

Clarkson is the definition of average. Once again, poor vision and handles and not that great of a scorer

Russell is a snitch and isn't that great of a passer even though some Laker fans compare him to Magic :oldlol:

Hopefully Ingram pans out cause y'all are ****ed :oldlol:

AirTupac
05-18-2016, 03:29 AM
"Russell is a snitch"

Great bball analysis bozo :oldlol:

KingPush
05-18-2016, 03:30 AM
"Russell is a snitch"

Great bball analysis bozo :oldlol:
He's the lone bright spot of the current big 3. He'll still never crack the top 5 at the point guard position though

NBAGOAT
wonder if Lakers want whiteside and/or derozan. Problem is even if they get both and pick Simmons; the lineup of russell derozan simmons randle whiteside is easily the worst spacing in the league. It would take some offense wizardry from walton to make that work.

imnew09
Randle and Russell got invited to the USA training camp.

Let that salty tears sink back in

FKAri
05-18-2016, 03:39 AM

Somebody's gotta be the ballboy who collects the missed shots and passes it back to the shooter. Might as well get a couple guys who did it all year.

Spurs m8
05-18-2016, 03:41 AM

Its a sympathy invite tbh

Sportal
05-18-2016, 03:43 AM

So did Marcus Smart....... When he was still in college. *cough*

BigBoss
05-18-2016, 03:49 AM
OP has experimented with men

imnew09
05-18-2016, 03:49 AM
Somebody's gotta be the ballboy who collects the missed shots and passes it back to the shooter. Might as well get a couple guys who did it all year.

Knowing that Lebron might be in the game during 4th quarters, im not surprised

imnew09
05-18-2016, 03:50 AM
Its a sympathy invite tbh

But your mom invitation to America Biggest Loser is not

Spurs m8
05-18-2016, 03:51 AM
But your mom invitation to America Biggest Loser is not

lol yeah, my mums nowhere near fat hahah

KingPush
05-18-2016, 04:08 AM
Wow, Laker fans always following me around and posting in my threads

#RentFree

BigBoss
05-18-2016, 04:09 AM

#RentFree

Boring

Bosnian Sajo
05-18-2016, 12:13 PM

#RentFree

Your thread says Laker fans in the title, did you think we were all dyslexic..?

Disaprine
05-18-2016, 12:16 PM
op should focus back to making excuses for the cavs in the finals.

SwayDizzle
05-18-2016, 12:27 PM
op is fuuuuming right now. we got dem hataz shooook. lakaz back babes

crisoner
05-18-2016, 12:32 PM
He's the lone bright spot of the current big 3. He'll still never crack the top 5 at the point guard position though

Why? Because you said so? LOL

senelcoolidge
05-18-2016, 12:38 PM
The lakers aren't going to do any winning anytime soon. Simmons or Ingram are not game changers (weak ass draft). Seriously the guys that stayed in school longer look more intriguing because they are more mature as players. With a guy like Hield you know pretty much what you're going to get..a scorer. Denzel Valentine a Wade style game with a better jumper. These other guys have tons of potential and you just have to cross your fingers and hope they pan out. They are take time to develop.

scuzzy
05-18-2016, 12:41 PM
Lakers will be losing for a LONG time and I love it :lol

ShawkFactory
05-18-2016, 12:52 PM
The lakers aren't going to do any winning anytime soon. Simmons or Ingram are not game changers (weak ass draft). Seriously the guys that stayed in school longer look more intriguing because they are more mature as players. With a guy like Hield you know pretty much what you're going to get..a scorer. Denzel Valentine a Wade style game with a better jumper. These other guys have tons of potential and you just have to cross your fingers and hope they pan out. They are take time to develop.
Naaaaahhh

Valentine isn't near the athlete that Wade was coming out.

He's more of a smoother Draymond Green with less defense.

Optimus Prime
05-18-2016, 01:10 PM
The only scrub is D'Bustaslow. Randle and Clarkson have shown real promise as exciting young prospects. If the Lakers can dump D'Bustaslow while he still has any value for say Okafor they will have 3 young promising prospects. And then to add Simmons or Ingram?

That's a great situation to be in. But the D'Bustaslow disaster has really set the franchise back quite a bit.

:kobe:

Cold soul
05-18-2016, 01:19 PM
The only scrub is D'Bustaslow. Randle and Clarkson have shown real promise as exciting young prospects. If the Lakers can dump D'Bustaslow while he still has any value for say Okafor they will have 3 young promising prospects. And then to add Simmons or Ingram?

That's a great situation to be in. But the D'Bustaslow disaster has really set the franchise back quite a bit.

:kobe:

Russell had solid rookie season and had like 4 great breakout games he isn't bust far from it you need lay off he isn't as bad as you think. Russell will be good in this league the question is will he be great? That has yet to be determined.

Genaro
05-18-2016, 01:20 PM
How can you judge players futures based on 1 year? And with a terrible coach.

Clarkson: I don't think he'll be more than a good sixth.
Randle and Russell have shown flashes, although Byron was making everything harder. Randle avg a double double in his first season FFS.

Snarky Narc
05-18-2016, 01:22 PM

lol like that actually has significant meaning.